Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students (1174 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students by jic4real: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
A delegation of the Committee of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities led by its Chairman, Professor Adebiyi Daramola, was at the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters today to discuss critical issues with the Management.

Lets hope for the best

https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Re: Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students by inositol88(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmmmm we hope something Gud comes out of it
Re: Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students by Taeewo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Vc's Meet With Nysc Management On Ways To Accommodate More Students by kevaxa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
I believe the rumoured slashing has bin cancelled. As at 2days ago I was at nysc office nd was told my set bin 2010 won't be going rather only 2009 nd 2008 will be mobilized in my institution. As of now many of us that checked our names since 12pm have successfully seen der names. Rep futo

(1) (Reply)

Meet The The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (photos) / Can Change My Cds Group? / Do I Need My Original Nabteb Certificate In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.