Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Oceanic Bank Plc : A Good Year, A Fantastic Result And Lucky Shareholders! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oceanic Bank Plc : A Good Year, A Fantastic Result And Lucky Shareholders! (1037 Views)

What's Wrong With Oceanic Bank Shares / Shareholders Of Oceanic Bank Approve ETI Acquisition / Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Plc : A Good Year, A Fantastic Result And Lucky Shareholders! by ebony9ja(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2006
The much awaited end of year result of oceanic bank plc is out. From my previous analysis, two stocks(oceanic and UBA) have been among my favourites investment in 2006.  A bonus of 1 for 4 and dividend of 42k  are  not bad for a stock that started the year at less than N6 a share. The capital appreciation alone is almost 150 percent. And I am sure there is room for further capital gain before the closure of their books.

Our market is an emerging one. The return on investment (ROI) is unbelievable. If there are skeptics amongst us as regards wealth creating ability of stock investments in the medium  and long term,  it is now we need to reevaluate our stands and make good and clean money with your integrity intact.
I doubt if there are many  investments out there that can give you a profit of 150- 250% within a year in Nigeria without the almighty EFCC running after you.  Some stocks actually performed better than that.

The results are there for all to see. For my fellow investors, 2006 has turn out to be a good year if you had invested wisely, for newbies in the act of investment, please do not be afraid to ask questions before you act, and please go ahead and invest that money. You wont regret your decision.
Re: Oceanic Bank Plc : A Good Year, A Fantastic Result And Lucky Shareholders! by joshO: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2006
I believe anyone investing in this stock in the next few days can still reap @ least  20% appreciation before the books close mid January.

Oceanic is easily a N20 stock.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote's IPO on the internet / I Need Your Advice Guys - My Dad's Shares / Senate Exposes Pension Funds Looters- N1tr Money Meant For Pensioneers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.