Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) (106140 Views)

15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Top 20 Richest Football Players In 2017 / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Promismike:
Christiano Ronaldo shouldnt be these arrogant and vain knowing his look is artificial. The guy is too vain.
and what evidence have you got that shows his looks aren't natural .

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by bonna4u(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Should Carlos Tevez be on this list?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by laviecontinue: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Emmm! Oga op so how u come take know about beckham surgery, as e be say na only him wife and the surgeon know... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Money good o. God please remove poverty in my life
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
mpowa:
Rooney did hair implant not plastic surgery.

Ronadinho resets his tooth, that's also not plastic surgery.

Rooney.Lol...that's surgery nah if you know whats involved in hair implant. Be like say you bald too and interested in it...taking this very personal

Ronaldinho...it's surgery not orthodontics. He did what is called dental crown, which is teeth replacement and involves serious surgery. Those are not his real teeth if you look closely...they are larger and bigger to diminish his gum.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
So Christiano ronaldo did plastic surgery ni? But again why is it that white men are obsessed about their looks? Even if u look like a chimpanzee u can still get and marry the most beautiful woman u want as long as u have a cash vault filled with pounds sterling,dollars,euros and Japanese yen.If u think i am lying u can ask Oshiomole and obasanjo.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by mpowa(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Lol...that's surgery nah. Be like say you bald too and interested in it...taking this very personal
I didn't say it's not surgery, I said it's not plastic surgery

I'm not bald, if you need hair I can give you some, I'm presently wearing afro.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
mpowa:

I didn't say it's not surgery, I said it's not plastic surgery

I'm not bald, if you need hair I can give you some, I'm presently wearing afro.

Cosmetic/plastic surgery are all done to improve appearance...so same!

Lol...do you have Igbo curly hair like Fani Kayode's wife Chikwendu? I don't want kinky afonja hair oh.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by freeman95(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
zolajpower:
its me again FTC . bsba God gimme more . hmm so cr7 do surgery ? eyah ! doo

them dey pay?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by martineverest(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
we all know ronaldo is a gayman.hence,gaynaldo......nothing new
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Africa self eeh,some ov dem are jux getting fresher as they are enjoying their money...free dem joor
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Brayss(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tinydick:
3. Cristiano Ronaldo(Portugal) – Real Madrid

No wonder Why Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most attractive men in the world and a great deal of young ladies loves him because of his handsome looks, the Real Madrid forward transformed himself over the years from a goofy kid to a preening superstar.
OP Stop liein Just comfirm it 4rm Google
Did Cristiano
Ronaldo Have Plastic
Surgery?
in ATHLETE
Did Cristiano Ronaldo Have
Plastic Surgery?
Cristiano Ronaldo is regarded
as most sensational football
player. A lot of girls adore him
because of not only his skill in
playing soccer but also his
look. However, nobody ever
thinks that his amazing
appearance is obtained by
plastic surgery. Which part of
him is enhanced by plastic
surgery? If you take a look on
his face closely, you must be
mesmerized by his lovely smile.
One thing that makes his smile
attractive is the clean and neat
teeth. Does he get nice teeth
through plastic surgery?
Recently Cristiano Ronaldo
Before and After Plastic Surgery
rumor goes rampant and it
gets his fans annoyed. Actually
the orthodontic treatment is
the only thing that Ronaldo has
ever had to enhance his
appearance. Surely this
treatment is common solution
to keep our teeth neat. It
means the handsome
footballer doesn’t have
extreme plastic surgery to
change his look.
Read Also: Diego Maradona
Plastic Surgery & Paris Hilton
Plastic Surgery
Cristiano Ronaldo used to wear
teeth braces to arrange his
teeth. Previously his teeth were
rather mess and stained. Now,
he confidently shows off his
bright white and neat teeth as
he smiles. We can say that
teeth treatment that he has got
is not categorized into plastic
surgery. However, issue about
Cristiano Ronaldo Before and
After Plastic Surgery is
controversial.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by KingRex1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin Ronaldo..

Messi is the best footballer

Messi doesn't require cosmetic surgery to look better.. He only needs age like every other normal person..

Be like Messi, be the best at everything.. cool cool

Hater!
Baba even Messi change of hair n tattoo fit qualify as plastic tongue
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by nini007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tinydick:
1. David Beckam – England

Referring to David Beckham Before and After photos, Manchester United legend was one of those football superstars whose appearance changed in a more positive and better direction through plastic surgery.
No one knows David Beckham had plastic surgery or not, except the surgeons and his wife.
what about Rooney?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by sunshineV(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
choi! shey hair transplant no different from facial surgery undecided
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I been dy look at ronaldo like whch kind of "perfect" human be this.. .

Story line is MONEY OVER EVERYTHING
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
nini007:
what about Rooney?

Rooney is there naa
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by gafmars(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
nawa oh even penaldo join
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Padipadi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
rememberd that drogba injury. it was scary
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by BodyKiss(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Op it's obvious you've got much time on your hands and that's why you compiled this freaking list .

Wayne Rooney never had any plastic surgery neither did CR7 nor Beckham .

Don't tell me you haven't seen any recent pictures of David Beckham ? He's still got wrinkles and that picture of him without a wrinkle is a photo of him on a red carpet .

Ronaldo was not all that good looking when hre first came to united , but he still managed to change his looks later on.
These players evolved , Gareth Bale within the past two years has changed severally .

Useless topics making it to the front page while the much better ones are being ignored .

Gareth Bale did surgery too abi ? undecided

Actually, yes. Gareth Bale had surgery to pin back his ears when he was still playing for Spurs.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
etinanguy:
Balotelli before and after surgery at etinan hospital.
*rolling on d floor with laughter* u no well Dis guy!
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by WILLIAMSKECH: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

You guys that I stalk on instagram thinking how can a guy be this hot. So it's not even natural beauty

Now I feel the pain of most guys when they see the girl they admire without make up cry
#HAHAHAHAHAHA,NA 2DAY U KW,GALZ AND MAKE UP SELF.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by elampiro(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

You guys that I stalk on instagram thinking how can a guy be this hot. So it's not even natural beauty

Now I feel the pain of most guys when they see the girl they admire without make up cry
Don’t believe that of Beckham. That picture with wrinkles in PSG is a one off bad photo. Beckham has always been handsome all his life. Look at his pictures when he was younger, during his PSG and now. You see the same face.

Rooney did hair transplant and it was announced. I am not sure about Ronaldo. He has always been handsome since his early days at Manchester United.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

Well..y are u looking abroad.. Focus here baby...check ma profile.... Never been operated on since I was born...tell me wat u think after grin
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by superfelix: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bullsh!t Making front pages these days. how did hair transplant qualify for plastic surgery
cr7 didnt even do PS.. Messi Nko? He did plastic surg. too na. iranu
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by twentyk(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
simafem:
There was a man who had three girlfriends,
but he did not know which one to marry.
So he decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first one went out and got a total make over with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man,

"I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf club's, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest.

She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money.

Finally, being the mere man he was,

he decided to marry the one with the biggest breastt.
Epic
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by WILLIAMSKECH: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ronaldo didnt do plastic surgery,remember he donates his blood 2-3 times in a year,ronaldo said he waz advised by his P.doctor not 2 tattoo his body or do anything dat will contaminate his blood.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by henribj(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

hahahahha @Now I feel the pain of most guys when they see the girl they admire without make up
grin
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
BodyKiss:

Actually, yes. Gareth Bale had surgery to pin back his ears when he was still playing for Spurs.
that is quite different from a whole facial surgery bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.