Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) (106102 Views)

15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Top 20 Richest Football Players In 2017 / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by JayJayGee: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
I plan on doing eyelid surgery
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by alexarelano(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
Op list isn't complete if lalasticlala is nt mention:p no wonder all this ladies on nairaland lyk hateu2 dey die to date am, only hello self go make dem wet

i know lala is a footballer either he plays on standard pitch,5 at side,7 at side, a footballer is a footballerwink

Yeah, playing for Liverpool FC, dat number 20 guy
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by olayiwolar1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
shocked

Beckham is not that hot?

Ronaldo, you too ?

You guys that I stalk on instagram thinking how can a guy be this hot. So it's not even natural beauty

Now I feel the pain of most guys when they see the girl they admire without make up cry

Don't tell me you believe what the guy posted about football players having plastic surgeries. You can as well tell him to upload a picture of himself back in 2002 in compare to 2016.

How can an athlete who spends almost 2 hrs running up and down football pitch have a plastic surgery. Bae, you need to wake up.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
y i no go knw u? bt e b lik say u don repent o, abi d "changi" touch u? u mean d record breaker of all time? he doesn't retire out of fear na.
grin nawao.. Na the change you get am..

Padi.. Messi is the e best. I don't know where you get the illusions that that tapnaldo could even measure up..
mm
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by ladej(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
skyo78:
So fixing teeth and hair implants is now plastic surgery?
when you pay the equivalent of five million naira to fix hair or teeth I feel it qualifies
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by ladej(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
olayiwolar1:

Don't tell me you believe what the guy posted about football players having plastic surgeries. You can as well tell him to upload a picture of himself back in 2002 in compare to 2016.

How can an athlete who spends almost 2 hrs running up and down football pitch have a plastic surgery. Bae, you need to wake up.
there are direct quotes from rooney and higuita. Also ronaldinho. Truth is with the kind of money they have and insecurities surgery is a big possibility. Footballers are as famous as Hollywood stars who do surgery. Why not them ?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
elampiro:

Don’t believe that of Beckham. That picture with wrinkles in PSG is a one off bad photo. Beckham has always been handsome all his life. Look at his pictures when he was younger, during his PSG and now. You see the same face.

Rooney did hair transplant and it was announced. I am not sure about Ronaldo. He has always been handsome since his early days at Manchester United.
My brother I tire o . How can someone just make up false stories and it reaches the front page ? I've seen Becks video the day he made his old Trafford debut and he hasn't changed one bit from the recent Beckham .
Op and the mods that pushed this to FP no try at all .
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stylediva:

Oga pls carry your stupidity somewhere else and don't quote me again.
Kill yourself madam. That's why i'll probably marry an Arabian girl,Spanish girl,Italian girl and other foreign girls. Cos most Nigerian girls are ugly as Bleep without make up, with dark and pink puscy and smelly anus. All they know is cover up with make up and bleach their skin. Yall are artificial as hell. I want me some foreign girls with pink puscy,nice facial features that don't need to bleach to be light skinned. ‎
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
abeg o, change am 4 d change asap. i knw dat tapnaldo is far beta dan taxmessi
OBTSubtle:
grin nawao.. Na the change you get am..

Padi.. Messi is the e best. I don't know where you get the illusions that that tapnaldo could even measure up..
mm
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
abeg o, change am 4 d change asap. i knw dat tapnaldo is far beta dan taxmessi
I hope one day you see the truth bro..

Messi is a god
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
in the era of homo sapiens, a homo erectus have been identified. a sorry pity.
PierreDeFermat:
Kill yourself madam. That's why i'll probably marry an Arabian girl,Spanish girl,Italian girl and other foreign girls. Cos most Nigerian girls are ugly as Bleep without make up, with dark and pink puscy and smelly anus. All they know is cover up with make up and bleach their skin. Yall are artificial as hell. I want me some foreign girls with pink puscy,nice facial features that don't need to bleach to be light skinned. ‎
u have finally shown the "stupidity" she talked about, u are making me believe she is right.
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
god of camp nou, i knw the argentines can't attest to that. jst as portugal, man utd, sporting lisbon, and los blancos can attest to ronaldo.
OBTSubtle:

I hope one day you see the truth bro..

Messi is a god
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by anyicash(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Clear example of "nothing is what they seem"
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
officialteemi:
oya Aristide-Bancé na u remain o
Hahahaha wetin pance do u?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by officialteemi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Hahahaha wetin pance do u?
lol..nothing
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
See this useless tout oh! Who gives a flying bleep if you marry a goat?! Do I look like I care?
Pls dont quote me again else I would redesign your already stupid destiny. Useless son of a bitch!

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by engrjacuzzi: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
etinanguy:
Balotelli before and after surgery at etinan hospital.

where in Etinan are you from?

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
officialteemi:
oya Aristide-Bancé na u remain o
LoL Pance Own Go Be Trans4mation
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by MattFreeman007(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:
Rooney did hair implant not plastic surgery.

Ronadinho resets his tooth, that's also not plastic surgery.
That's Plastic Surgery Bro...That's what it is called...
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by abduldope(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Op it's obvious you've got much time on your hands and that's why you compiled this freaking list .

Wayne Rooney never had any plastic surgery neither did CR7 nor Beckham .

Don't tell me you haven't seen any recent pictures of David Beckham ? He's still got wrinkles and that picture of him without a wrinkle is a photo of him on a red carpet .

Ronaldo was not all that good looking when hre first came to united , but he still managed to change his looks later on.
These players evolved , Gareth Bale within the past two years has changed severally .

Useless topics making it to the front page while the much better ones are being ignored .

Gareth Bale did surgery too abi ? undecided
lol oga take am easy d rooney Hair Transplant wetin u wan call am ?? mama iyabo Saloon wevon ? lolz
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by oscarbob(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2016
OK oooo grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Djkel: 1:28am On Oct 13, 2016
mpowa:
Rooney did hair implant not plastic surgery.

Ronadinho resets his tooth, that's also not plastic surgery.
God bless yhu bro... and David Beckham did no surgery the made more money!!!.....
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by metallisc(m): 2:43am On Oct 13, 2016
omhor:
money good o. with money u can do and uñdo

oya come make i do and undo you sharp sharp ! grin grin grin money dey o!
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Raxxye(m): 2:46am On Oct 13, 2016
etinanguy:
Balotelli before and after surgery at etinan hospital.

Guy, we share same LGA of origin; the original Naira Town!
Oya, come buy drink make we shayo!

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by riczy(m): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2016
skyo78:
So fixing teeth and hair implants is now plastic surgery?
don't mind dem
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nnamdikalu: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2016
If I post my own plastic surgery pics here walahi una go run...grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
abduldope:
lol oga take am easy d rooney Hair Transplant wetin u wan call am ?? mama iyabo Saloon wevon ? lolz
maybe I don't know what plastic surgery means anymore
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by etinanguy(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
engrjacuzzi:

where in Etinan are you from?

Guy am from ikot Akpabio n u?
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by etinanguy(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Raxxye:

Guy, we share same LGA of origin; the original Naira Town!
Oya, come buy drink make we shayo!

Is good to hear that. Oya take am

Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Op it's obvious you've got much time on your hands and that's why you compiled this freaking list .

Wayne Rooney never had any plastic surgery neither did CR7 nor Beckham .

Don't tell me you haven't seen any recent pictures of David Beckham ? He's still got wrinkles and that picture of him without a wrinkle is a photo of him on a red carpet .

Ronaldo was not all that good looking when hre first came to united , but he still managed to change his looks later on.
These players evolved , Gareth Bale within the past two years has changed severally .

Useless topics making it to the front page while the much better ones are being ignored .

Gareth Bale did surgery too abi ? undecided
My friend Rooney had a hair transplant which is a form of plastic surgery
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=mpowa post=50143614]
I didn't say it's not surgery, I said it's not plastic surgery

I'm not bald, if you need hair I can give you some, I'm presently wearing afro. Plastic surgery is a form of surgery to correct anomalies or enhance ones look. So implants or transplants are all forms of plastic surgery ]
Re: Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Oh ! Sorry I never knew hair transplant is also a form of surgery and still the same with the fixing of the tooth .

PS : Op wasn't referring to his tooth , he was pointing at his facials
They are all forms of plastic surgery. Done to correct what you are not comfortable with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.