Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home (62970 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by vicben27(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
I blame buhari
i concor
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Koskio(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's Nigeria for you! A place where the common man is treated with disdain. If she was a corrupt politician, the government wouldn't mind ferrying her corpse on a chartered jet to any part of the world and beyond at the expense of taxpayers
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is too bad/sad cry
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Organs:

WORLDPEACE: Your first MUMU comment is that the family believe that.... This is the teachings of Islam, based on faith and that you bury your dead before nightfall and if the person dies too close to night fall or by night fall, then you bury the next day. Do not refer to others belief as wrong, you might not believe it and that's OK, you have your belief and we have ours and others have theirs.
I must refrain from making a hateful reply. I seek only peace for the world.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by menix(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even dead body dey feel the recession...

Odikwa ok..
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by bsideboii(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
No more respect for the dead.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by brandchambers: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is the type of story that makes you to ask - What happens to our humanity as a people. What would it cost the hospital authority to carry the corpse to her house, if not for the sake of the poor family, at least for the sake of our shared humanity.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Ooh God have mercy... One suffers if he's alive n won't still rest well when he's dead. *dis is disheartening *

Hospitals' authorities, staffs, workers are too wicked and heartless.
Dat was how a Doctor refused to attend to a dying patient just because his family dint have enough money to deposit, before they could run helter skelter, d young man passed away.

Now, because of money, these ones have refused to render ambulance service thereby subjecting d dead soul to harsh treatment.
No atom of mercy in them at all.

May God have mercy oooo.
R.I.P to d dead

U can't blame d doctor.. .. Tho I'm not in support of his action buh do u know some patients after getting deir treatment will RU away without settling deir bills leaving d Hosp in debt... . I can't start explaining to u buh its not totally the doctors fault if they act dah way at times

Note:I'm not in support of it

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Sutherland(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
IT'S YOBE STATE NOT GOMBE. ..
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by CuteTj(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
obiremy:

My comment: Gov. Geidam has proved me right. He is the worst'.

You blame Geidam but i blame the woman, myself and you too for all of us being born in Nigeria because this action is replicated all over Nigeria. I do not wish my family nor even for my enemy a visit to a Public/Govt hospital in Nigeria.

If this is the worst you have seen then it means you have not seen anything at all. Being a Nigerian is discomforting but being a poor Nigeria is the worst. Work and pray you can afford a visit to a foreign hospital if you have any issue with your health.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
wetin we no go see for north.. they are always wierd.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by willyo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seriously, I think the northern part of this country needs more the change promised.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by GDex1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
CHANGE BEGINS WITH THEM.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by fyneboi79(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Greatest humiliation ever! The woman must have been very evil for the forces of death to deny her transportation.The spirits made sure she as disgraced in death for the world to see.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by mesh33(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
wawa. soko.... is it gombe or yobe.. some nigerians dnt even know the difference.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
sometimes i begin to pity these our brothers, they are really suffering to an extent.

if only they can denounce this their religion of hatred and killings so we can unite and be one. i believe there is really alot they can learn from us if only they agree,

i doubt if u will still find this kind of poor family in the east, and even if u do, the clan or community of the deceased won't watch her disgraced in death due to a meagre amount of money. God help us all.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by OlaNurudeen: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bad country, bad people and bad management .
may God help us

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Duru009(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2016
This is pure economic hardship
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2016
ozicoblendo:
So sad, what about the ambulance in the background??
The same ambulance that refuse to carry the corps.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by benzems(m): 1:00am On Oct 12, 2016
That is why kastina State Gov shared coffin
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Anonimi, come and see normal people oooo. Shebi you talk say Nigerians are normal. Does this seem normal to you?
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 1:56am On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Ooh God have mercy... One suffers if he's alive n won't still rest well when he's dead. *dis is disheartening *

Dat was how a Doctor refused to attend to a dying patient just because his family dint have enough money to deposit, before they could run helter skelter, d young man passed away.

Now, because of money, these ones have refused to render ambulance service thereby subjecting d dead soul to harsh treatment.

May God have mercy oooo.
R.I.P to d dead

You are funny. How is it the hospitals fault? This is the problem with Nigerians. They have no clue about how things are done are doomed to continue to make the same mistakes that have made Nigeria what it is today. Smh.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Shoolar(m): 2:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Is the decease infected with deadly disease that is powerful than Ebola virus and that's why he was transported with such?
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by funnydick(m): 3:48am On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

May God have mercy oooo.
R.I.P to d dead

All u said would have bn true if only your father has been running his business for free since u were born. Try and make use of your brain my sister before it calcifies
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by kabrud: 4:21am On Oct 12, 2016
josfamdl:
Nawao
Dis northern ppl sha
What happened to the northern ppl? At least the corpse is covered with clothes and will be buried immediately, but in ur own case what happens, dump it in the sea. We see the decomposing corpses of flat heads floating on waters everyday.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by kabrud: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

What happened to the northern ppl? At least the corpse is covered with clothes and will be buried immediately, but in ur own case what happens, dump it in the sea. We see the decomposing corpses of flat heads floating on waters everyday.
vowsng:
sometimes i begin to pity these our brothers, they are really suffering to an extent.

if only they can denounce this their religion of hatred and killings so we can unite and be one. i believe there is really alot they can learn from us if only they agree,

i doubt if u will still find this kind of poor family in the east, and even if u do, the clan or community of the deceased won't watch her disgraced in death due to a meagre amount of money. God help us all.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by kabrud: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2016
nwakibie3:
I can see the hospital ambulance parked there with the name of the local govt boldly written on it. The ambulance was bought with the govt money which she was supposed to partake in. Was she not a citizen of that local govt? Must her family members pay for them to use that ambulance? With this, am quite sure the woman died unattended to because of financial constraint and someone budgeted over #3billion jst for the hospital that will take care of him, his family members and few ppl. But still run to overseas to treat common ear infection. I can see that Nigeria is truly an animal farm. RIP madam...
But for the conclusion, u would have made some sense. The medical budget of the presidency takes care of all staff in the presidency. I hope u know the vice president is in the presidency. At the end of the day, u will discover that the people involved are in thousands. But funny enough, u might be among the noisiest over the action being taken against a single woman who wanted to use $31m to buy Panadol. At the official rate, $31m ×298=#9.145B. At the parallel market, $31m×450 =#13.95B. Compare either case with the health budget of the presidency involving at least 1000 Nigerians.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by toltee4real: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2016
so if they don't belief in immediate burial of the deceased,what should they have done? abandon the corpse in the hospital for Mortuary bill to start accumulating or what? I don't think you read the piece or don't understand their plight?
So your number one is not part of it.

WORLDPEACE:
Na wah
Four things are wrong here:
1. The family believe they have to bury the deceased on the very day she passed away.
2. The hospital does not have an ambulance service.
3. The hospital believe they should not offer their ambulance services free to the family of the deceased.
4. Mumu people are going to make hateful comments.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by mysteryman2014: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2016
No human dignity, state hospital fa. Really sad.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by nextprince: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Nawa oh!
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2016
OsuGanja:

Lmao.... You nailed it.
Really?
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by chabol(f): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2016
wao! dis is too bad. pls is dis also recession issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Get To Know More Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina) / World Dirtiest Man, Amou Haji Has Died In Iran At Age 94 (pictures) / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.