Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature (481 Views)

Toyota Corolla Engine Noise / Toyota Avalon Rattling Noise During Acceleration / Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature by Sosaye: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
I use Honda Civic 2004 manual. Since the time I bought the car, it has been realiable. Its actually stated in the review of the car the engine noise especially at the high speed. I notice that when atmospheric temperature is high I.e during 'sunning' afternoon, I usually observe that the engine noise is high but engine is moderate during a colder atmosphere I.e in the morning, when its raining or just rained.
Pls any suggestions

Note that the engine is ok. It starts once and doesnt give any problems. I have not observed any significant difference in fuel usage during both period.
Re: Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature by mayor2013: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Havr the noise recorded and upload it here. What type of noise if I may ask?
Re: Honda Civic 20014 Engine Noise During High Atmospheric Temperature by honmusa(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Sosaye:
I use Honda Civic 2004 manual. Since the time I bought the car, it has been realiable. Its actually stated in the review of the car the engine noise especially at the high speed. I notice that when atmospheric temperature is high I.e during 'sunning' afternoon, I usually observe that the engine noise is high but engine is moderate during a colder atmosphere I.e in the morning, when its raining or just rained.
Pls any suggestions

Note that the engine is ok. It starts once and doesnt give any problems. I have not observed any significant difference in fuel usage during both period.

What kind of oil are u using to service your car also u need to know the location of engine where the noice is coming from (bottom end or top end of the engine ).

(1) (Reply)

Seminarian Killed In Tragic Accident Days Before His Priestly Ordination (photo) / Car Security System On Instrument Dashboard / Car Champ. Your Advice Is Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.