Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs (32457 Views)

Pictures Of Weird Mammy Water Bridal Showers That Got People Talking / A Woman's Weird Christmas Themed Hairstyle (Photos) / Which Of These Weird Haircuts/Hairstyles Would You Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by FreshBoss007: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
tuoyoojo:
coming to an end
my gift for oga lala
this surely is mr lalasticlala kind of shoes
Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by horlarbanji(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
omo shoes dey oh,I wonda aw sum wil b comfortable wearing dem....chai!
Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by horlarbanji(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
omo shoes dey oh,I wonda aw pple wil b comfortable wearing dem....chai!
Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by lekzman: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2016
All these shoes are problem to the owner. Bata wahala will no go wear am. The question is how will you feel if your girlfriend wear these crazy shoes come to your family house? What will you do if she ask you to buy any1 for as xmas gift? If your mama wear 1, waiting you go do if jam her in market?
Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by bennymark(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2016
These are not shoes, but a materialization of a mad man's illusions

1 Like

Re: Picture Compilation Of Weird Shoe Designs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Truly sick camera angle, friend. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rocks This Shoe????? / Palm Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Price Within Nigeria / Beauty Mistakes That Make You Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.