Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection (20822 Views)

CURSED / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Craigbrown4076:
Craigmorrison4076@gmail.com -thank you very much
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi everyone,If you know you only have access to Mobile Phone,Download Easy Unrar for Android to uncompress any file,its easy to use,as long as you know the location of the file you want to unzip.
Also, .epub book format is gradually taking over from Pdf,download epub reader for Android or any other O.S on your Phone,incase you get a book that is in that format.I Believe everyone has Pdf reader on their device,since most Phones even come with it.
You can also convert any .epub book format to Pdf,just :
go to epubconverter.com
Select " Add file"
After adding file, select upload
it then converts it and present you with a link to download the file in Pdf format
It took me less than 60sec to convert a file
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by tuktudicko(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
baba please send me all the harrypotter series to my mail. I appreciate in advance...
Tuktudicko@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by lukfame(m): 3:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Please help me send to lukfame@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by DarkRed(m): 3:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Wow....1billion dollars just from writing! kabruqsuleimann@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Htop: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
tayeayenimowa@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Winters22: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2016
ztnelima@gmail.com.

please send it to me. thanks.

am using mills&boons ebook reader. on Android. hope that will work?
thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2016
tuktudicko:
baba please send me all the harrypotter series to my mail. I appreciate in advance...
Tuktudicko@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2016
lukfame:
Please help me send to lukfame@gmail.com
Thanks
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2016
DarkRed:
Wow....1billion dollars just from writing! kabruqsuleimann@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Htop:
tayeayenimowa@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Winters22:
ztnelima@gmail.com.

please send it to me. thanks.

am using mills&boons ebook reader. on Android. hope that will work?
thanks
Sent
Yes it will work for PDF,but I don't know of .epub,if it didn't I will send the PDF format of Harry Potter and the cursed child,which is .epub
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by DarkRed(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Greatzeus:
Sent
Seen it. Thanks.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by EMASK77(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oga Mi. Abeg Help Me And Send The Harry Potter The Cursed Child For Me. Thank You.

ekwuaziemma@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
EMASK77:
Oga Mi. Abeg Help Me And Send The Harry Potter The Cursed Child For Me. Thank You.

ekwuaziemma@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Greatzeus:

or send it as attachment to your mail, with other series Harry Potter 1-7.
Harry Potter series 1-7 are in Pdf format
Harry Potter And the cursed Child in Epub format.
morning sir mine is geogoldhossanna@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
rawswag:
morning sir mine is geogoldhossanna@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Lakeshad(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
smgbenga@gmail.com.... plz send it
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by TopeQs: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
@gmail.com

harry porter franchise...
please.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Greatzeus:
Sent
thank u sir
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Lakeshad:
smgbenga@gmail.com.... plz send it
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
TopeQs:
mrtopeqs@gmail.com

harry porter franchise...
please.
Sent

1 Like

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by TopeQs: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Greatzeus:
Sent
thanks boss
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Greatzeus:

Can't drop the link here,drop ur email
makydebbie@yahoo.com

Kingrex1 never knew you were a fan! cheesy
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2016
makydebbie:
makydebbie@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by chuksp09(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2016
grin
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by KingRex1(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
makydebbie:
makydebbie@yahoo.com

My dear i am o, a serious one at that. Happy sunday, how ur end?
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
KingRex1:
My dear i am o, a serious one at that. Happy sunday, how ur end?
aww me too

I read the books and watched the moviesmiley

Fine oo
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by ShaqFu: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
makydebbie:
aww me too

I read the books and watched the moviesmiley

Fine oo
Never you knew you're a fan of Harry Potter, Deb. Tell me, did you read all the books, from Sorcerers Stone to Deathly Hollows? smiley
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by makydebbie(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
Never you knew you're a fan of Harry Potter, Deb. Tell me, did you read all the books, from Sorcerers Stone to Deathly Hollows? smiley
yea I did.cheesy

From sorcerer's stone to

Chamber of secrets

Prisoner of azkaban

Goblet of fire

Order of phoniex

Half blood prince

And deathly hallows cheesy
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by chinedumo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onyenekwechinedu @ yahoo.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
chuksp09:
Chukwuprincewill43@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development / >>one Last Minute....<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.