Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection (20794 Views)

CURSED / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by itsandi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cool books! You can now read cool stories, poetry and articles on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by ghettochild(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Greatzeus:
Another Master piece from the first Person ever to cash $1Billion from writing, even though she teamed up with Jack Thorne and John Tiffany to get this done, you cant take anything from her,She has become a legend period.

Harry Potter and the Cursed child:

Written by Jack Thorne (script)

J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany (story)

Characters :

Albus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Delphi Diggory
Harry Potter
Ginny Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Cedric Diggory
Rose Granger-Weasley
Professor McGonagall

Original language :English

Series :Harry Potter
Subject :Harry Potter and his son Albus Severus Potter
Genre :

Fantasy
Drama
Adventure

Setting :Wizarding world
Synopsis :
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

Published date: July 31st 2016.

If you are interested drop your mail,i will share the link on my megacloud account for you to download it, or send it as attachment to your mail, with other series Harry Potter 1-7.
Harry Potter series 1-7 are in Pdf format
Harry Potter And the cursed Child in Epub format.
Oderindemotayo@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Crystalbell17: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks. I have received it.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
ghettochild:

Oderindemotayo@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Crystalbell17:

Reborn.thenewme@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Gracito:
good morning dear. Please can I get all the series?
Utarimma@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Gracito(f): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Greatzeus:

Sent
thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Acecube(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Greatzeus:

Just sent you links to all the Harry Potter series. Just click on the link on your email to download from my Google drive. Enjoy.
thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Greatzeus,can u kindly send the link to harry potter and the cursed child to humeeh15@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2017
humeeh:
Greatzeus,can u kindly send the link to harry potter and the cursed child to humeeh15@gmail.com?

Thanks in advance
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Greatzeus:
Sent
Thanks buh i wasnt able to download
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by pazini: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Tolusantz1@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by shakurkings(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Please I need all the series from the first installment to the last. I lost mine to a virus sometime ago.

Shakurkings007@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by AdeOracle(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Mind sending the link to xxmarzo@aol.com ?
Will really appreciate

Thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by BarnabasCo: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Barnacosmos@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by seunben(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Davidpaul(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Greatzeus:

Can't drop the link here,drop ur email

Davidpaul1112@icloud.com

Thanks allot
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Davidpaul:

Davidpaul1112@icloud.com

Thanks allot
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
humeeh:
Thanks buh i wasnt able to download
I use to send links because it saves my data. But I have sent it as an attachment now,it should be easier now. Try it now.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by dopeboi142: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Greatzeus:

Sent
please send to seguntolulope42@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
pazini:
Tolusantz1@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
shakurkings:
Please I need all the series from the first installment to the last. I lost mine to a virus sometime ago.

Shakurkings007@gmail.com

Thanks
Sent
AdeOracle:
Mind sending the link to xxmarzo@aol.com ?
Will really appreciate

Thanks
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by philkay(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
philkay007@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
BarnabasCo:
Barnacosmos@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
philkay:
philkay007@gmail.com
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by kunbeex(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
pls kunbeex@gmail.com.com abeg
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Damie370: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls send it to my gmail damie370@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by laponsky(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Greatzeus

justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
laponsky:
Greatzeus

justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
kunbeex:
pls kunbeex@gmail.com.com abeg
Sent
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Damie370:
Pls send it to my gmail damie370@gmail.com
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Story Of A Wise Business Man / Role Of Arts In National Development / >>one Last Minute....<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.