Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

'learn How To Mind Your Own Business' - Actress Rita Edochie Advices Everyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'learn How To Mind Your Own Business' - Actress Rita Edochie Advices Everyone (390 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'learn How To Mind Your Own Business' - Actress Rita Edochie Advices Everyone by osahenrhumwen: 2:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actress Rita Edochie has been criticized a number of times by people bothered by her choice of makeup. She took to her social media accounts to sound off on her critics, advising them to mind their business and move on. In her words:
"One man's meat.....when you see most of them that are almost nude, you don't say anything because they are the kind of pictures you all like. You will keep seeing my makeup (black pencil) and will keep getting scared until you get off or you learn how to mind your business. Chaaaaiiiii i Love myself so so much."

Source:http://www.naijacrane.com.ng/2016/10/learn-mind-business-actress-rita-edochie-advices-everyone/

Re: 'learn How To Mind Your Own Business' - Actress Rita Edochie Advices Everyone by youngest85(m): 3:49am On Oct 12, 2016
where is her big nyansh?

(1) (Reply)

Lool Check This Picture Of Chrissy Teigen And Husband John Legend / D’banj Gets Sued Over N100m Unpaid Debt. (photos) / The Rebranding Party At Dstrct41, Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.