Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,568 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (63025 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorous Jumpsuit (photos) / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by austonclint(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Anambra Election :look What Flavour N'abania And Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Did For Obiano

Best dance steps and loads of entertainment galore is the simple definition of the clip below
watch Flavour and Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Dazzle's Anambra Fans as APGA take their campaign to Nnewi .

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgP27ILeYis

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Flavour na....Gigolo..... + Political whhore,

PS:That rally looked dead! Upon all the so called stars!

Willie/APGA - hope the rigging apparatus are in place!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by pxjosh(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Massive curves? More like massive fat

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by coolestchris(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
person mama deh sample nyansh because of money

Ibo woman can do anything for money

forget that biafra, the real thing Ibo want is money-fra

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by bentlywills(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by josh005(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
She one of them, nollywood things
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by hyfr(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nonsense. Flavor should engage in Lagos politics and leave anambra alone, the people have tested obiano I think it's time they tested obaze or chidoka, those guys are looking brighter than obiano in all dimensions.
It's high time we stopped behaving like fools, only God knows how much was being paid to them to come and campaign and decieve gullible people all in the name of "Nkoli nwa nsukka and flavor even supports him*
As for Rita edochie, I think she needs to put her home together before trying coming out to tell others what to do

5 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by emeijeh(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is Yul Edochie no longer a contestant?

Even his own are not supporting him

Meanwhile, this man is seeing things

24 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by josh005(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
She one of them, nollywood things
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol @ 'and her massive curves!'!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature.....
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by adeblow(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Which curves?

5 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by ALAYORMII: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anywhere Belle face
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Boyooosa(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oh
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Chili89: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
I thought she was suppose to be rooting for yul edochie?

2 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Massive curves? undecided , where?.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by McINoWell: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
I no well oooh
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by czarina(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
'Rita Edochie and her massive curves' are you kidding me Nawa for bloggers. Sha check my signature

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by ihedioramma: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
NONSENSE
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by dahunsy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Coughs"**clears throat# I don't believe this shocked shocked Rita has this kind of shocks?? She always tie wrapper perhaps na why I no see am since oooo chaiii
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by McINoWell: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
y didn't them invite MC UNIQUE since he is very famous in anambra state he would have done justice to dat...
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Pidginwhisper: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shey na this woman born Yul and the other guy? Choi! Mama mia. Just dey imagine how she go be for her youthful days shocked
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Tittusstar22(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by kullozone(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol... Massive butt wey be like hunch back abi?
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by ihedioramma: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Can any of them vote or have voters card self ?
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Roon9(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Someone's grand mum? It's really awkward associating her with such terms Mr Op

3 Likes

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by BadBlaize(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ayam not understanding o, theres an Edochie contesting that one is Yul, and their is another Edochie supporting APGA dis 1 is Rita..

Issorite

1 Like

Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by lebete3000: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
austonclint:
Anambra Election :look What Flavour N'abania And Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Did For Obiano

Best dance steps and loads of entertainment galore is the simple definition of the clip below
watch Flavour and Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Dazzle's Anambra Fans as APGA take their campaign to Nnewi .

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgP27ILeYis

cc: lalasticlala

Contour na curve?

If na wetin dem dey call curve be ds then I'll curve the hella of it.
Re: Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) by Mopolchi: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Vote for PDP... Power to the People!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.