Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (77431 Views)

Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Cute
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Mujaheeeden: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Igbo gals and pretty

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Mikylopez(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
lolz shez pretty
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I laughed so hard when I saw this ehn
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by bankyblue(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
i need to pick up an acting role if only she will go into acting kiss
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by LoveJesus87(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
O boy! Abeg who get the number of that girl? shocked shocked
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by hopeforcharles(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:
Woow!!she is a beauty to behold..

In other news,I am also an adorable and grown sexy daughter of MrJoseph embarassed
See marketing, abi make I apply my people? grin grin
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2016
ehn
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by soberdrunk(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2016
See she just fresh like Colombian pineapple!! Igbo girls can like to fine anyhow!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Ranchhoddas: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
olylove:
Men.... Dis girl resemble omotola ohhh... Abi na my eyes?
No be your eyes oh.
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by gudluckgreat(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Rhymez:

Just tell him "Mehn! Your daughter is hot" and see how he pounces on you grin

If na me.na the same thing I go do o grin
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by collinsprudent: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Please let someone give me her number[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by zimach(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
You all needs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by obailala(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Piño pino nwa...
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ensamy(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Wizkid and Davido come and See your mate, This one don ripe for una angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2016
She's really beautiful
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:

In other news,I am also an adorable and grown sexy daughter of MrJoseph embarassed
you are sexr too, how about taking u out?
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by femi4: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:

hi Nike Joseph

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by notoriousbabe: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Wetin be the size of her bra?
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by FakoMaybach1: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
i have noticed one thing...immediately u pass Edo state then beauty begins to come out..Driving down Nigeria from Lagos either to the north or South once u pass Edo then u will see true beauty...states fro Edo downward like Delta, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna, Kwara etc have lovely looking ladies and Hunks as men...but anything before Edo eg Ogun, Ore, Lagos (true Lagosians o not visitors) then Edo which is highly blessed with Ugly governors. it seems Beauty is on strike in those states correct me if i am wrong ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
faitheverest:
Wow
......MEN GO BE LIKE....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by squino(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
I like her watch
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by miltonchux(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
She most act movie, this kind sweet egunfe, after Tony Don enjoy omotola and Co, he come get this fresh babe. Me I go soon join nollywood soon. Loooolz
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:

Wow, i wanted to say pictures or you know the drill but quickly dashed into your profile and lo and behold i was not disappointedgrin
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by eph12(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Chai
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
When dz juju-catcher get dz kin big gal undecided
.m..m grin grin

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Emmanueledu(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
The lady is not his daughter! but an actress...tho they share some resemblance!

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2016
And if she does, then I'll have to consider role in nollywood wink
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by motherfucker: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
ShayGirl:
So beautiful!!
So are you! Black is Beauty!
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by permanentgrace(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Mehn, that girl can give a man an INSTANT HARD ON. More reasons i must break into this showbiz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.