Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) (31333 Views)

The Death Of A Un Student, Victor 'oluwa': Unveiling The Facts And Circumstances / If You Are A Bsu Medical Student / BSU Medical Student, Victor Egbe Slumps, Dies After Praying For Sick Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
rip to the dead.. so sad... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by ogahope(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
valar morgulis
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eyaa...soooo of. Sad. RIP
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by danxzy: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP BRO

BUT I MUST SAY HIS DEATH IS NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD

MAYBE HIS ENEMIES OR WICKED VILLAGERS HAS SENT HIM JAZ (HOW THIS BOY OF YESTERDAY BECOME DOCTOR)

CHAI ALL THE MONEY SPENT ON HIM NOW IS A WASTE

GOD PUNISH DEVIL

Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP.
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by seedorffits(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
haaaaa
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by terzurum5(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Obaofnaija:
500L Benue State University Medical Student Mr Victor Is Dead

At the early hours of today 12th oct 2016 A 500l Medical student of The Benue state University Mr Victor Egbe is reportedly Dead! According to our Naijabazeline source "Mr Ikyobo kelvin kelion" who sent in the story gathered that he was healthy lately but the real cause of his death is still sketchy, As his social media friends are currently writing elergy's on his wall, The young man who is God fearing and gentle in all his deeds, oh death why are you so cruel, RIP To him and i wish to console his family,friends and all Benue state Medical student's association to please take heart.

Written by: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/10/500l-benue-state-university-medical.html

He died while on evangelism. The brother slumped and died while evangelising the gospel of Christ.

RIP bro till we come.

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
I think people will take Death more real when they stop adding Title to the names of the dead. Chief, Dr, Barr, Pastor, Bishop, Apostle and all the likes. Nothing can guarranty your eternity without the Blood of JESUS NAME. Only then will dead never come thy path but rather you shall Join the Lord in Peace and Joy. Hallelujah
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is it not suicidal 2 go 2 BSU for medicine?which accredited med.school existed there?
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Such a humble guy, RIP Dr Egbe a true man of God you were. Wish it was a dream.
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Phonix16(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari has done it again
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
billyG:
Is it not suicidal 2 go 2 BSU for medicine?which accredited med.school existed there?
if I abuse you now you go go report to moderator to ban me. See wetin you write. Soro ni yen?
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Mann11: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Catalyst4real:
To think he's my namesake. And I'm also a medical student cry
Hope you know the implication of what you are saying.
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by autonomous22: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
ZuzuMan:
We go all die at some point !
dat grave no pass 6ft
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by ogwobest: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rip
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Afu84(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dr. Victor rest in the Bossom of Abraham... I'm going to miss you in the hospital my quiet colleague.

Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Tual: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Such a pity
RIP TO HIM
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
In no distant time, death itself will soon be dead.
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Jn 5: 28 & 29,hit like if u believe in resurrection
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by sungelsocco(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
R.I.P Bro
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if I abuse you now you go go report to moderator to ban me. See wetin you write. Soro ni yen?
Bugger off!Are u ignorant of d fact that BSU medical school has not been accredited for a decade now?
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
billyG:

Bugger off!Are u ignorant of d fact that BSU medical school has not been accredited for a decade now?
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset back to factory settings
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2016
RIP to the young man. Let us all know that nothing in this world worth losing our eternity for.
Re: BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
ehhn..because he's dead now he's Godfearing and gentle..good names dun deh enter

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / How Was Your Yabatech Post-pce / Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.