Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Kylie Jenner Strips For Complex Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Strips For Complex Magazine (515 Views)

Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear / Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear To Promote Her Birthday Collection / Kylie Jenner Strips Down On Lingerie With Sister Kourtney Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Strips For Complex Magazine by orezic: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Kylie Jenner is the cover star of Complex magazine's November issue tagged ''Complexcon'. Clad in nothing but latex underwear and gloves, she tells the magazine

"You can’t please everyone. I just want to live my life. I have nothing to hide anymore.” I don’t hate my life,” “I’m happy. But everything that comes with it—the paparazzi and not being able to do normal things? I’ve been famous for what feels like my whole life. I just want to know what it feels like not to be.”

(1) (Reply)

See What Akin Alabi Promised A Twitter User. / Checkout Rapper Ycee's Response To A Twitter User Who Wanted An Iphone 7 / Ycee Gives Hilarious Reply To Fan Who Begged Him For Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.