Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear (739 Views)

[PHOTOS] Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Strips Down To Her Lingerie / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Strips Down To Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear by 15Ebisco: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Kylie Jenner who’s set to become the world’s youngest self-made billionaire ,stripped down to her underwear to promote her latest Birthday Collection line of products.

The shoot that took place just three weeks after she gave birth to Stormi Webster, saw the 20-year-old sport various risque outfits to advertise the products – many of which sold out within the first hour

.’PARTY TIME WITH MY GIRLS BECAUSE THE BIRTHDAY COLLECTION LAUNCHES IN 1 HOUR!,’ she exclaimed

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kylie-jenner-strips-down-to-her.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear by meobizy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
She managed to cover the stretched skin which comes from pregnancy. It's all a matter of time before she goes under the knife to cut it off completely.
Re: Kylie Jenner Strips Down To Her Underwear by classicfrank4u(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
its beta. Sm naija girls wil do x2 of dat 4 free

(1) (Reply)

#freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] / GRAPHIC: Heartbreaking Story Of Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Husband Man shares / Cardi B Exits Bash ‘barefoot With Her Dress Ripped And Butt Out’ After Nicki Min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.