Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... (961 Views)

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Just Two Hours After Getting Married,groom Divorces Wife For Posting Their Weddi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by kolaa007(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Facebook deactivate woman’s account for posting breastfeeding photo of 2babies at same time

An American mother of six, Rebecca Wanosik was deactivated on Facebook after she posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her child and the child of a stranger, at the same time.

Rebecca said she received a text from one of her friends asking her if she could feed a stranger’s baby because the stranger was having surgery and the baby didnt want to feed from a bottle. She agreed and shared a photo of herself feeding the baby alongside hers, which prompted the deactivation of her account. Rebecca’s infuriated husband, Anthony Wanosik has taken to his facebook account to vent his anger, as he sees no big deal in what the wife has done

Vaseline crew......... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

One thing am very sure of, no Naija man will support this nonsense oyinbo and their weird way of thinking...

Re: Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by finalboss1(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2016
abeg my vasline just finish.. who fit give me small
Re: Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by kolaa007(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol........go to www.vaseline.com and order there for the biggest size.... tongue tongue tongue

finalboss1:
abeg my vasline just finish..
who fit give me small
Re: Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by Sirmuel1(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Where the....? :p
Re: Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by kolaa007(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
see am shebi na him the babies dey suck...

Sirmuel1:
Where the....? :p
Re: Facebook Deactivate Woman’s Account For Posting Her Boobs Online.... by Sirmuel1(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2016
kolaa007:
see am shebi na him the babies dey suck...

That one be like person head cheesy

(1) (Reply)

MMM: A Curse Or A Blessing / At Crossroads / Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.