Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs (16548 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 1:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Hello medical experts on nairaland, my wife gave birth to my first child less than 2 years ago, but since she weaned her, her breast has become incredibly flaccid...

I am a fan of petite round breast and flaccid is a turn off for me...

I love her and I don't want that to be a barrier as it is affecting our sex life .

Plz what can she do to put the breast back in shape?

I don't want to loose her, how can I help return d breast back in shape...

Flaccid breast has been my fear even before I got married that why I naturally fell in love with petite boobs max 34dd.

Ladies plz don't judge me, I need medical expert to help my marriage!!

Thank you!!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2018
As much as i can feel your worries, sadly, there is only ONE way, and thats plastic surgery...... No other way around the issue.

I also suggest you let your wife know about the issue, in a mature manner so that she dont get the wrong ideas if you become distant/uninterested..... Or find a temporary solution (aka stuffed push up bra during sex etc)

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
As much as i can feel your worries, sadly, there is only ONE way, and thats plastic surgery...... No other way around.

Jesus! Plz can that be done in Nigeria and what's the cost implication...

Also hope that won't affect future lactation?
Thanks Sir
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:

Jesus! Plz can that be done in Nigeria and what's the cost implication...

Also hope that won't affect future lactation?
Thanks Sir

Of course it can be done in Nigeria, and the Cost depends on the the hospital, the surgeon, the procedure (under or over the muscle , via nipple area, via armpits or under breast)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 1:54am On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Of course it can be done in Nigeria, and the Cost depends on the the hospital, the surgeon, the procedure (under or over the muscle , via nipple area, via armpits or under breast)

OK...thank you..would research more on that...I hope its affordable
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Bitterleafsoup: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:

OK...thank you..would research more on that...I hope its affordable
About 4 million naira very cheap for a new breast.

22 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
About 4 million naira very cheap for a new breast.

Is that the price for breast implant in Nigeria?!?!?! You might as well fly to Thailand, Brasil or Colombia, and have it done for 2500usd, with one week stay at the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 2:12am On Dec 28, 2018
When you mistake LUST for LOVE, this is what you get.

...Plastic surgery can never ever feel like the original deal.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Æ
As much as it May not feel like the Real thing (wearing wigs doesnt either, but women do it anyway), breast implants make some women regain their "sexyness" and confidence, and bring back the much need sexual attraction/desire back in the bedroom.

As much as a man still love his wife, it is normal to lose sexaul attraction if/when her body changes after childbirth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2018
That's where discipline and commitment comes to play...That's why marriage isn't for immature minds.

Plus, I don't know of any 'wife' or even 'live in' girlfriend that wears wigs,while at home.

MrBrownJay1:

Æ
As much as it May not feel like the Real thing (wearing wigs doesnt either, but women do it anyway), breast implants make some women regain their "sexyness", and bring back the much need sexual attraction/desire back in the bedroom.

As much as a man still love his wife, it is normal to lose sexaul attraction if/when her body changes after childbirth.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:

If I don't love her I won't be here looking for solution..I am sure she's not proud of how it is herself.. I don't know how to tell her my concern not to make her feel bad!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:
That's where discipline and commitment comes to play...That's why marriage isn't for immature minds.

Are you saying that with discipline and commitment, a man should be attracted to his wife whether she is sexually attractive OR NOT?! Do you actually believe that with discipline and commitment, a wife whose breast have been deflated and/or one who gained excessive weight should be sexually desired just the same?!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ValCon888: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2018
When you were pressing the breast you did not tell us.

Now you've deflated it you're blaming it on your kid.

Marriage is for better for worse my brother

So take heart and manage.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 2:29am On Dec 28, 2018
I never blamed the kid, kindly read BTW lines
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Abeg it's not my fight. I wan sleep. I'm not even married grin.married ladies should come and defend their own...I just felt it was unfair to the lady...like, this is a force of nature she can't help. If it were something that exercise could correct,I'd support it a hundred. But las las,e no concern me. Off to bed.

MrBrownJay1:

Are you saying that with discipline and commitment, a man should be attracted to his wife whether she is sexually attractive OR NOT?! Do you actually believe that with discipline and commitment, a wife whose breast have been deflated and/or one who gained excessive weight should be sexually desired just the same?!

16 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin
ValCon888:

When you were pressing the breast you did not tell us.

Now you've deflated it you're blaming it on your kid.

Marriage is for better for worse my brother

So take heart and manage.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ValCon888: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

If you talk about weight, i can understand you. After all, she can achieve weight loss through exercise.

But in this instance, it is not her fault the breast got deflated. Op and his kid are major reasons why the breast is what it is.

Op has to carry his cross.

14 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ValCon888: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:
I never blamed the kid, kindly read BTW lines

You didn't expressly blame the kid. But you impliedly did so.

It is you that should read between the lines. Unless you don't understand the implications of what you just typed.

19 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2018
ValCon888:

If you talk about weight, i can understand you. After all, she can achieve weight loss through exercise.

But in this instance, it is not her fault the breast got deflated. Op and his kid are major reasons why the breast is what it is.

Op has to carry his cross.

You are looking at the issue with the wrong mindset....whether a woman can do something about her physical appearance OR NOT is irrelevant here....the issue is that there is no sexual attraction anymore, due to physical change, and thus its natural for someone to not be attracted to the new her any longer. It has nothing to do with love/discipline nor commitment, But all to do with what excites you, what turns you on, and sadly, many women after childbirth become less desirable. We cant blame men for that, we can only blame LIFE, because thats part of how we humans are programed.

...and i am sorry to say that it certAinly Aint OPs fault that breast got deflated, it is the fault of PREGNANCY, which both decided to go through.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Well you are responsible for whatever meaning accrued to the post. I meant good and I hope you see from that perspective

ValCon888:

You didn't expressly blame the kid. But you impliedly did so.

It is you that should read between the lines. Unless you don't understand the implications of what you just typed.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ValCon888: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

You are looking at the issue with the wrong mindset....whether a woman can do something about her physical appearance OR NOT is irrelevant here....the issue is that there is no sexual attraction anymore, due to physical change, and thus its natural for someone to not be attracted to the new her any longer. It has nothing to do with love/discipline nor commitment, But all to do with what excites you, what turns you on, and sadly, many women after childbirth become less desirable. We cant blame men for that, we can only blame LIFE, because thats part of how we humans are programed.

Then I'm left with no choice but to support what Yuceeluv has said. Marriage is indeed not for the immature.

Many married women sleep with husbands who have beer bellies and you think beer bellies excite them or turns them on?

Saggy boobs is a natural part of life. Time ravages our bodies and its inconcievable that a woman will have boobs that stands through time like the Pyramids of Egypt.

If boobs are the only reason why a man finds his wife attractive or unattractive, then something must be wrong somewhere.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ValCon888: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:
Well you are responsible for whatever meaning accrued to the post. I meant good and I hope you see from that perspective

Of course i know you meant good. If you didn't care about her you wouldn't be concerned.
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2018
ValCon888:
Then I'm left with no choice but to support what Yuceeluv has said. Marriage is indeed not for the immature.

Pls dont mistake immaturity with foolishness.... It would be foolish for a man to be sexually attracted to a woman, whether she is sexually attractive OR NOT. That would be as crazy as saying that you were attracted to a man with big muscles, 6 pack and long wavy hair, and now that he is fat with a pot belly and bald-headed, wifey should still be sexually attracted to him.....damn Lie!

Many married women sleep with husbands who have beer bellies and you think beer bellies excite them or turns them on?

Exactly my above point.... And just because women decide to be sexually miserable for the rest of their natural life, in the name of staying married at all Cost, shouldn't be a reason to expect men to do the same. If your man is sexually repulsive and you do/say nothing about it, then shame on you.

BTW just spreading your legs and having Your repulsive husband Mount you, is Easier done than having to be aroused before mounting your repulsive wife.

Saggy boobs is a natural part of life. Time ravages our bodies and its inconcievable that a woman will have boobs that stands through time like the Pyramids of Egypt.

You are absolutely right, now where does it say that men should be sexually attracted to saggy tittays, whether they like it or not?

If boobs are the only reason why a man finds his wife attractive or unattractive, then something must be wrong somewhere.

The wife is still attractive, but her saggy boobs "May" makes her sexually unattractive. Who are we kidding here? If you take off your bara and show beautiful breast, most men will have a hardon without even touching you, if you have saggy one OR became a baby whale due to childbirth,not only will they NOT be aroused, they wont even desire to Mount you after you try your best to caress/lick them. When the brain shuts down, it shuts down and there is nothing you can do. This has nothing to do with how much that man loves/cares for his woman, but all to do with SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

13 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by eph12(m): 3:23am On Dec 28, 2018
ValCon888:

The reality on ground is that men are moved by what they see but not so most of the time for ladies. We shouldn't make it seem like trying to improve the body anatomy is a bad thing. Many homes are being destroyed for less.

If this is not taken care of, while they may both remain committed to the marriage, it may just be a process for them instead of an enjoyable experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Kids of these days will just be getting married anyhow and disturbing people sleep with unnecessary issue.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by eph12(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Abeg it's not my fight. I wan sleep. I'm not even married grin.married ladies should come and defend their own...I just felt it was unfair to the lady...like, this is a force of nature she can't help. If it were something that exercise could correct,I'd support it a hundred. But las las,e no concern me. Off to bed.

The guy is not blaming her na. He doesn't want to cheat on his wife. He wants to look at his wife and feel aroused. If he can afford to get her a better body why should he be made to feel guilty about that? The lady will even feel much better and desirable after the surgery so I don't see the big deal here.

Again, he isn't blaming his wife and that's why he wants to do something about it. The marriage is probably too early to start losing sexual attraction

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Mother of all, if I don't deem it important to secure my marriage I won't come Here... I suggest you stick to your opinion and not water what I feel its important for my home. Ask your husband a sincere question if he's 100% comfortable with your present physiological appearance! Some people are just natural bully sha!

And mind you to all ladies bashing Me, I never loved my wife less and she's still as beautiful as ever, love is different and what excites sexually is different..and I am here making effort to fix what excites me asking for help, all y'll could say is me being immature ? Plz this post is only for medical personnel that understand the place of love and the place of sexuality

Thank you!

iamloyalty:
Kids of these days will just be getting married anyhow and disturbing people sleep with unnecessary issue.

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ifyalways(f): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2018
@OP, if its truly as flaccid as you make it, then she will need an implant which means she cant breastfeed again unless she goes for another surgery to take them out. One more thing, before shes goes for implants, i do hope you live/stay in a posh area, have at least 2 cars at her disposal and you guys are generally very comfortable. You cant carry breast implants and be jumping okada/keke in Nigeria or living in Ojuelegba kinda place.

Last last remember your two school balls will shrink one day( nature) and i hope you wont shy away from surgery when the wife finds it "unattractive"

Illusion is everything. No perfect body anywhere and sexx is a thing of the mind. Get your wife some really cute breast lift bras and lingerie, there are instant lift creams and sprays too ( i think its illusions but men thinks it works cheesy) . Im sure she will appreciate and improvise on her own. Good luck

Breasts fall, Prick Shrink, life goes on. . .

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 3:51am On Dec 28, 2018
ifyalways:
@OP, if its truly as flaccid as you make it, then she will need an implant which means she cant breastfeed again unless she goes for another surgery to take them out. One more thing, before shes goes for implants, i do hope you live/stay in a posh area, have at least 2 cars at her disposal and you guys are generally very comfortable. You cant carry breast implants and be jumping okada/keke in Nigeria or living in Ojuelegba kinda place.

Last last remember your two school balls will shrink one day( nature) and i hope you wont shy away from surgery when the wife finds it "unattractive"

Illusion is everything. No perfect body anywhere and sexx is a thing of the mind. Get your wife some really cute breast lift bras and lingerie, there are instant lift creams and sprays too ( i think its illusions but men thinks it works cheesy) . Im sure she will appreciate and improvise on her own. Good luck

Breasts fall, Prick Shrink, life goes on. . .

I really appreciate this.. I am trying to wipe it off my mind , and I have thought more on this , I thought there could be some creams or natural great product to use to correct this.. And if that isn't possible , I guess I will have to work on myself, my mind to see her more desirable .. Thanks sis

20 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Get her pregnant again...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by PointZerom: 3:55am On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:
Hello medical experts on nairaland, my wife gave birth to my first child less than 2 years ago, but since she weaned her, her breast has become incredibly flaccid...

I am a fan of petite round breast and flaccid is a turn off for me...

I love her and I don't want that to be a barrier as it is affecting our sex life .

Plz what can she do to put the breast back in shape?

I don't want to loose her, how can I help return d breast back in shape...

Flaccid breast has been my fear even before I got married that why I naturally fell in love with petite boobs max 34dd.

Ladies plz don't judge me, I need medical expert to help my marriage!!

Thank you!!

It is natural and there's nothing you can do against it. Stop bothering yourself with inconsequential issues.

Just look at the graves.....one day ours will be numbered among them.....you can't cheat nature.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Originalsly: 3:56am On Dec 28, 2018
@ OP..... I guess you expected your wife to remain the same physically until the end of time. Since you sooo feared flaccid breasts.... why didn't you buy canssss of baby formula to encourage your wife to stop breast feeding very early?....why wait until the baby sucked her dry dry?......or did you believe after weaning...her breasts will pop up back to as before?
Not in the medical field....but even if you have to.....close your eyes and pretend they are the size you want them to be.... your mouth can do a whole lot of revival...but should you withdraw...they shall wither away.
On implants......forget that one period.....you will not get what you expect...and it will be risking her health...and maybe life. Accept the change.....keep the fire burning.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / Help Save Mama Kazeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.