Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal (610 Views)

Scam/Fraud: LYKE AUTO Beware Of ANDY LARRYIKE +12403021185, Norah Muthomi / Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today / Beware Of Lying Tongues Of Car Dealers On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal by Sholaowos: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Since I posted the last topic on the issue with a guy running away with my money. He has been calling & sending threat texts, with private number. These are his latest text as of this morning. 'U know why i like to always VIew wat u posted about me on nairaland , bcus any time i feel guilt to pay back ur money which i know i neva duped u , my hrt gets stony not to pay and let u suffer in thinking ,. bcus since i neva duped ur money but u labeled me a criminal wats the need of paying back. i have people owing me more than a million naira there in nigeria , if i start posting their pictures on line how would they feel paying back their cash. trust me even if u post in all social media 100 times everyday , it doesn't affect me ,. bcus i'm not even in the country .but note sumtin posting on social media is free , sum1 can also post wrong tins about u also the way u posted wrong tins about me and trust me urs wont be funny ,. it will include ur picture ,home address, phone numbers, address of place of work ,. maybe after we are don with our social media play i can pay u the money i'm owing u ... JUST DONT PUSH ME !!! i will be back to nigeria soon , and u will get ur cash , but dont get it in tears ..Dont worry very soon i will be in nigeria , December or January , den will pay u in cash . but u would av gotten the cash by now if not all 70%.But i will pay u ur money bcus of God and ur frnd Isrel if not i will advice u to keep posting on social media. , u will hear from me by December .' that's the messages I got as of this morning from a private number all those info r already on the net, nothing hidden abt them. For someone who claims, he's not an arm robber, y did u run from portharcourt, d instant u collect the money? Y haven't u showed ur face? Y v u been using a private number to contact me since? Cos it's only criminals that act that way. Who is pushing who. I laff in Japan! Thank God u think u know everything about me. Ur threat is nothing, cos the highest u can do is to murder me or post a nude pix of me on Internet. U r late on dt. Guess wat, call if u need any more info about.

Re: Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal by Mortiple(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
The guy duped you and still has the guts to brag about it?!

I suggest you give him some more time to atone for his sins.

Thereafter, you might have to consider leaving him for God to deal with him OR allow gods to pay him a visit wherever he may be (this will only cost you some Kola nuts and a bottle of schnapp). undecided
Re: Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal by tolulinks(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
You actually believe the nonsense that he's out of the country? The lowlife is in the country. He just throwing tricks to throw you off scent.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Franklin Thomas Chibuike... My Ordeal by princetom1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mortiple:
The guy duped you and still has the guts to brag about it?!

I suggest you give him some more time to atone for his sins.

Thereafter, you might have to consider leaving him for God to deal with him OR allow gods to pay him a visit wherever he may be (this will only cost you some Kola nuts and a bottle of schnapp). undecided

Nna, take 2 bottle orijin, I like it style. Op, what about the police, are they involved? With such person, attack is the best defence

(1) (Reply)

2008 Model,hyundai Sonata,automatic Gear,#1700000 Bought New And Use In Nigeria / Neatly Used Toyota Camry / Toks Xle Sienna 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.