Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Topic Ended - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Topic Ended (2991 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topic Ended by tblackE61(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Karin001:

I agree with you completely.

The current economic realities require proper thinking and evaluation of all variables before making a plunge. One single decision could either make or mar you. Those of you have large amounts and no business experience have to be even more careful.

Please note that inasmuch as satchet(pure) appears to be an easy business to undertake it isn't easy at all. The logistics component of the business is enough to sink any newbie. The incorrigible tendencies of the driver and accompanying salesmen will shock even the devil himself. There is also the costing problem of the materials for the packaging.
Redo a proper assessment of your situation in terms of the number of pure water factories in the neighbourhood you wish to set up shop vis as vis the potential effective demand within that territory before taking this all important decision to do or not to do.

There is also a lot of excitement about the Uber taxi model ever since it came into Nigeria. It has been a huge success in other other climes especially the developed ones but a very careful and detailed study will reveal one corollary which is essentially that over 70 per cent of Uber practitioners are directly involved as owner/user/driver. And most of them do it part time.

There are a lot of undertones in the practice of Uber and indeed other imported business models. Normally, your best bet is to tweek these models to reflect and accommodate the the local peculiarities.

Finally the economy at this point is more tolerant of the trading of FMCG. Try not to stock goods but buy and sell fast moving everyday goods that move rapidly and can be demanded effectively by the lower segment of the population triangle.

Look for the thread by Blackky on eggs distribution. It might just give you an idea on how to invest your monies.

Good luck!

It feel good to see someone making a cool amd educating contribution! My dear u hit d nail on the wall big time! However I will love to hear from if u are currently into any biz let us know or u give suggestions on what u really think will be cool to invest in considering the economy recession hitting the country!
Re: Topic Ended by Cunnilingus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Invest in Agriculture
what sort
Re: Topic Ended by ehinmowo: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
invest 1m in my business and get 200% return in a yr. further clarification or face 2 face discussion, 08029327519
Re: Topic Ended by payne4real(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Armstrong34:
With that money you can invest it in Oil and Gas.... Supplying Companies either AGO(diesel) or DPK(kerosene) and they give you an LPO to pay you back in 1,2,3 weeks... the returns and turn over are quite encouraging...you can make as high as 100000k and above in a week....
can you give me contact of companies where I can get LPO? am intrested
Re: Topic Ended by odogwu190(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Cunnilingus:
Good day landers, am 26 on 19 Nov. I passed out of NYSC October 2015. My pple wanted me to marry my gf immediately I passed out as I happen to be an only child. But I refused and begged them to help me with fund to start a biz first. Fortunately for me, I ve been able to raise 2.5 million through family. I need biz idea that I can start seeing the gains. Pls I need genuine pple to help out. Scammers and get rich quick pple should pls stay out. Note: am not lazy. While in school I ran a biz center and a game house. So I saw my self through school and even bought a car though my family is well to do. I dont like depending on them. Am from South East but am thinking of moving to Lagos

I have a cousin into car parts. He wants us to partner and bring into parts from China. The problem is that he is an illiterate. He served his oga years bk and was settled. He is doing pretty well but has no idea on importation. Anyone that has an idea in that can also help out

try sugarcane business is lucrative..
Re: Topic Ended by henrimoto(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Ymodulus:

Dont do that yet.

Lagos is overhyped my 2 cent. Except you want to go into drinks and bar of which you clearly dont want too.

On what to do with 2.5Million naira, i know you confused but nairaland is not a place to solicit for such kind of advice.

Respect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Bar Soap Production / Welcome To The New Ariaria Market / LG Electronics Showroom Now In Mowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.