Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? (2373 Views)

First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09, 4evergod3, wilgrea7, thesixthsense,yorhmienerd,cummando,scholar8200,malvisguy212,DavidtheGreek.............

WAS IT ONLY THE HOLY BIBLE, YOU GUYS WERE READING WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL? HOW CAN YOU ALL REALLY BE THIS INTELLECTUALLY MALNURISHED?

I have not written in ARABIC neither was my illustrations taken from the GLORIOUS QURAN but from the HOLY BIBLE which you CHRISTIANS mostly stick under your STINKING ARM PITS as you match to church hoping to go and dance with Brother Emeka, Sister Susana sweeting it out. That your CLUB HOUSE you go to on SUNDAYS.

Doing ONE LEG up!!! TWO HANDS IN THE AIR.

DANCING DISCO, BREAK DANCE, MAKOSA, YAHOO-ZAY,........................... DANCE FOR JESUS. I HOPE THAT THE DISCIPLES OF JESSUS TOO ALSO DANCED FOR JESUS CHRIST DURING THEIR DAYS...............playing the BOU-ZOUKI "Greek Musical instrument" dancing like a BALLERINA. Did Jesus Christ teach you all that S-H-I-T. Amusement and play? CLAPPING YOUR HANDS SHAKE YOUR BUM-BUM, SINGING HALLELUYAH? Did he or any of his disciples do that S-H-I-T?

The IRONY is this. NOT ONE VERSE. Not a single verse can even be pointed to in the HOLY BIBLE. Not a single verse commands Christians to even go to Church on Sundays. IF THERE IS PLEASE KINDLY SHOW THE WORLD, THIS COMMANDMENT.

CHRISTIANITY IS UKNOWN TO JESUS CHRIST. THE WORD CHRISTIANITY IS NOT EVEN FOUND ANYWHERE INSIDE THE HOLY BIBLE.
ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS RELIGION IS FROM SELFISH DESIRES.

BY THE TIME YOU READ UP TO THE VERY END YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SO, SELFISH DESIRES OF SOME LUNATICS WRITTEN AND COMPILIED AS THE HOLY BIBLE, WITH A LITTLE TRUTH. PLEASE CARE TO READ TO THE END. I AM ONLY HELPING TO DIRECT YOUR BRAINS TO WHERE IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOCUSING ON. INTSTEAD OF DISTURBING YOURESELVES ABOUT MUHAMMAD.

What I have written which you all have PRETENDED to NOT understand is that:

1.  Jesus Christ is not a LUNATIC, cannot be LUNATIC will NEVER be a LUNATIC. Even though the LIARS who wrote the HOLY BIBLE, GOSPELS OF LIES have painted Jesus Christ as being a L-U-N-A-T-I-C.

NOW, THE GLORIOUS QURAN DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DEMEANING, DESCRIPTION OF JESUS THE SON OF MARY. WHICH IS REALLY DEHUMANIZING AS BEING ILLUSTRATED IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

Let me define the word DEMEANING for your understanding and comprehension. I already know that MOST of you suffer from INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION due to the BUY-BULL you are always reading. When you read the WRONG book and always you can't help it, YOU MUST BECOME INTELLECTUALLY DEFICIENT.

*DEMEANING: means showing less respect for someone than they deserve.

We MUSLIMS say, Jesus deserves respect and honor.

WHAT RESPECT CAN YOU GIVE ANY MAN AT ALL, EVEN IF THIS MAN IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER OR YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND.

IF THIS MAN COMES BACK HOME FEELING SO, SO HUNGRY. YET HE IS A MAN NOT A TEENY WEENY LITTLE KID, BUT A GROWN UP MAN.

AND ASK YOU:

"where is my food"?

AND YOU REPLY POLITELY: "Dad, or My Darling husband. "THERE IS NO FOOD".

"What did you say"? "Did you just say that there is NO food?"

Then politely again you responded: "Sir, you left home without giving me a penny, yet you know or should know that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the store. Even the tiny ants know this TRUTH. (How come you Mr.grown up man) do not know that even a grain of millet is NOT in our store. IT IS AN  EMPTY STORE, LIKE A VACCUM.

So, your FATHER OR HUSBAND says to you Anas09 (I hope you are TRUELY a female, but whatever). So he says in the words of Jesus Christ "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN". Matthew 21:19.

WOULD YOU SAY "AMEN!!!"?

Except if your BRAIN IS UP-SIDE-DOWN inside your skull shall you say "AMEN!!!"?

Doesn't it SOUND irrational? Isn't that being a LUNATIC and OPPRESSOR?

4EVERGOD3 same to you too. Then in the words of Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible: "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN" it is Jesus words not mine. We Muslims see a lot of WRONG in it.

Yet I hope you say "AMEN" to that sha!!! BEING A DULLARD THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUSELF TO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. Anas09 is even trying a little bit. Just a little bit if not for her BIG LIES.

So, what ISLAM is saying is this: That JESUS IS NOT A LUNATIC not that character described in the HOLY BIBLE as being one who starts to exhibit ACUTE  MADNESS when he becomes HUNGRY.

We Muslims say NO!!!

And if you say YES!!!

THEN IN THE WORDS OF JESUS "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON WHOEVER HAS LIED AGAINST JESUS CHRIST". Immediately the fig tree withered away. According to the Holy Bible.

Let me repeat in the words of Jesus according to the HOLY BIBLE again: "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN". May this apply to anyone who has LIED or is LYING against Jesus Christ.

"CURSE!!!? BUT WHY?" WELL I QUOTED JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE AND NOT SOME DEMON, SATAN FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL. Matthew 21: 19.

I learnt this "CURSING" spree from the Jesus in the HOLY BIBLE. Don't blame me, SHOULD YOU? ARE YOU A HYPOCRITE!,

Well, the Jesus Christ in GLORIOUS QURAN is NOT:

1. NOT, A LUNATIC WHOSE LUNACY STARTS TO MANIFEST ANY TIME HE BECOMES REALLY HUNGRY.

2. NOT, A BIG GROWN UP MAN WHO IS A FOOL, OLODO, ODE, MUMU, SAKARE WHO LACKS WISDOM. DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIG TREE IS OUT OF SEASON FOR BEARING FRUITS. NASO FIG SWEET AM FOR LAST SEASON?

3. NOT, SOMEONE WHO IS A SUPPLIER OF INTOXICANT. THE FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS CHRIST ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE MIRACLE OF WATER TO WINE IN ORDER TO MANIFEST HIS GLORY TO DRUNKARDS. THIS CAN NEVER BE JESUS.

4. NOT A RASCAL, THUG, ROGUE, DAN-ISKA. I HOPE JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE WASN'T ALL DRUNK WHEN HE WENT TURNING THE TABLES UPSIDE DOWN IN THE TEMPLE AND CHASING THE PEOPLE ABOUT.

5. NOT, THE SON OF GOD (OBVIOUSLY) NOR IS HE GOD. SO THAT WE IMAGINE GOD TO BE LIKE A MONKEY, OR A RAT, OR A PIG OR A COCKCROACH, OR HUMAN BEINGS THAT PROCREATE. SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A BABY GOD. WHO WE CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY EVERY 25TH OF DECEMBER. THE DAY GOD WAS BORN. N-O-N-S-E-N-S-E!!!

Question:

Is Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible, GOD HIMSELF or the SON of HIMSELF. You say he is God right? You also say he is the Son of God right?

The Question again. IS JESUS CHRIST GOD HIMSELF OR THE SON OF HIMESELF.

ANSWERING THAT QUESTION  DEMONSTRATES NOTHING BUT THE CHRISTIAN LUNANCY AND ABSURDITY WHICH THEY ARE MOSTLY SO INSENSITIVE TO SUCH AN IRRATIONALITY, A REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT. BECAUSE OF THE DUMBSIFICATION IS SO INTENSE IN CHRISTIANITY THAT YOU BEGIN TO IMAGINE. HAVEN'T THESE PEOPLE WASTED THEIR TIME AND MONEY IN GOING TO SCHOOL. THE ESSENCE OF GOING TO SCHOOL IS TO ENHANCE OUR THINKING FACULTY. TO MAKE IT SHARP AND NOT DULL. THOSE WHO BECAME SENSITIVE TO THE INSANITY IN CHRISTIANITY HAVE LEFT CHRISTIANITY AND ARE LEAVING CHRISTIANITY. SOME HAVE BECOME MUSLIMS OTHER AHEIST.

WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN SUCH A LUNACY, A DOCTRINE OF GOD BECOMING A MAN EMBRACE THE FALLACY OF COMPOSITIONS ABOUT AN IDOITIC JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE. LIARS WILL ALWAYS PATRONIZE LIES.

The message of ALLAH in the GLORIOUS QURAN this:

"O People of the Book! Commit no excess in your religion: NOR SAY OF GOD AUGHT BUT THE TRUTH. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) A PROPHET OF GOD, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a SPIRIT proceeding from HIM: so believe in GOD and HIS prophets. Say not "TRINITY": desist: it will be better for you: for GOD IS ONE GOD: GLORY TO HIM: (far Exalted is He) above having a son. TO HIM BELONGS ALL THINGS IN THE HEAVENS AND ON EARTH. AND ENOUGH IS GOD AS A DISPOSER OF AFFAIRS" Quran 4: 171

GUESS WHAT? INCASE YOU DO NOT KNOW. AND YOU ARE A BOASTFUL TRINITARIAN.

THE VERSE OF THE CLOSEST APPROXIMATION OF THE TRINITARIAN SUPERSTITION: 1st Epistle of John 5:7 has recently been UPROOTED from the HOLY BIBLE and CHOPPED into PEICES.

WHY?

FOR THE CRIME OF BEING A FRAUD, A CORRUPTION, A DECIET, AN ILLUSION, AN INVENTED LIE AGAINST JESUS.

A GUILTY AS CHARGED WHICH THE GLORIOUS QURAN HAS MADE OF IT OVER 14 CENTURY AGO. IS WHAT IS BEEN PARTIALLY ENFORCED TODAY, NOT BE MUSLIMS BY CHRISTIANS THEMSELVES. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOST LONG AGO AND ARE STILL VERY ASTRAY TODAY. MAY ALLAH SHOW MERCY ON THEIR ARROGANT SOULS.

Recent versions of the HOLY BIBLE(S) such as:
REVISE STANDARD VERSION (RSV) AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE, THE NEW ENGLISH BIBLE, THE PHILIPS MODERN ENGLISH BIBLE..........have DELETED 1st Epistle of John 5:7. AS BEING A LIE TOLD.

I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU THAT I JUST LISTED. IS IT WE MUSLIMS THAT CHOPPED OF THAT VERSE FROM THE BIBLE AS BEING A FRAUD.

*****DO YOUR RESEARCH. If you got the brains to comprehen?

WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU CHRISTIANS IS THAT THERE ARE LIES, UPON LIES, UPON LIES INVENTED AND RUBBISHED ON JESUS CHRIST IN THE BOOK OF LIES CALLED THE BUY-BULL.

Do you comprehend? I have written in ENGLISH and not ARABIC Ooooooooooo! Biko!!!

You Christians are so IMMERSED in the MIRE OF FALSEHOODS, IN THE BOOK OF FALLACY OF COMPOSITION, THE HOLY BIBLE WHICH IS AT ALL NOT HOLY. OTHER WISE CHRISTIANS WON'T BE CLINGING IT UNDER THEIR STINKING ARM PITS ON THEIR WAY TO THE CLUB HOUSE EVERY SUNDAY. I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME. IF YOU HAVE NEVER NOTICED BECOME OBSERVANT AS FROM HENCE FORTH. YOU CAN'T MISS IT.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one". 1st Epistle of John 5:7. THAT IS THE VERSE OF CORRUPTION AND HAS BEING RECENTLY UPROOTED FROM THE HOLY BIBLE CHARGING IT WITH FALSEHOOD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Another Irate outburst all because of that my singular thread.

That thread surely has you in a chokehold which is why you keep trying to extricate yourself from it by opening threads of hate and bitterness.

I know somebody like you needs an avenue to vent and if this is your way and if it works for you then by all means vent away.

If also calling me all manner of names is your way of dealing with the Stress my thread caused to you then by all means don't stop now....Dig up more names and tags for yours truly....I am open to them all.

I am a Christian and true Christians believe and emnrace Jesus and walk in his steps by the help of his spirit so even with all your hate targeted my way I still love you and would always seek that your eyes of understanding be opened to the truth...not in condemnation but in deliverance and salvation of your soul....

And in the words of Jesus I declare that I forgive you simply because even you do not know what you are doing.

I pray this rage does not consume you and it would be that which God would use to lead you to the true light who is Jesus even as it led Saul to Him so shall it be to you in Jesus name...Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thank you Lord Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
World world, I'm curious

Just read to 1/4 of OP

How was Jesus in the Koran worse than the one in the bible?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Okay, the fig tree?

That was really bizarre but how are some of the stories in the koran any different? angry
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Pidggin(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
OP, Christian Jesus and yours is NOT the same. We don't serve the same God, deal with it
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
4everGod:
Another Irate outburst all because of that my singular thread.

That thread surely has you in a chokehold which is why you keep trying to extricate yourself from it by opening threads of hate and bitterness.

I know somebody like you needs an avenue to vent and if this is your way and if it works for you then by all means vent away.

If also calling me all manner of names is your way of dealing with the Stress my thread caused to you then by all means don't stop now....Dig up more names and tags for yours truly....I am open to them all.

I am a Christian and true Christians believe and emnrace Jesus and walk in his steps by the help of his spirit so even with all your hate targeted my way I still love you and would always seek that your eyes of understanding be opened to the truth...not in condemnation but in deliverance and salvation of your soul....

And in the words of Jesus I declare that I forgive you simply because even you do not know what you are doing.

I pray this rage does not consume you and it would be that which God would use to lead you to the true light who is Jesus even as it led Saul to Him so shall it be to you in Jesus name...Amen

USE YOUR INTELLECT NOT EMOTIONS MY DEAR? WHY WAS THE VERSE OF THREE IN HEAVEN CHOPPED OFF?

O!!! 4evergod3 is NOT a TRINITARIAN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, Christian Jesus and yours is NOT the same. We don't serve the same God, deal with it

Ah!!! THANK GOD!............SOMEONE IS TRYING TO COMPREHEND.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Okay, the fig tree?

That was really bizarre but how are some of the stories in the koran any different? angry

Dont worry MR. Atheist. i have a supper book for you. keep your FINGERS crossed. IN TRUTH. THERE ARE NO ATHEIST ON NL . WHAT WE HAVE ARE DOUBTING THOMASES. Dont worry will clear your doubt soon. THANK YOU!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
What's this one saying?! Just tell us you never understood the bible while you read instead of sprewing thrash! Cos even an athiest knows that CHRISTIANITY is a religion, the word CHRISTIAN is in the bible and it was first used by Apostle Paul to address the followers of Christ in Antioch or so(nt so sure). Yes! I'll rather dance and forget my worries in church than stay at home cos of menses Just like your darling islam wants! BTW,The bible is not against 'DRINKING' but 'DRUNKENESS' shey you get??

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
Thank you Lord Jesus!
Thank you Lord Jesus. meaning?
Jesus is God Himself and the Son of Himself? Scholar8200 who do you Worship?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
Thank you Lord Jesus!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

USE YOUR INTELLECT NOT EMOTIONS MY DEAR? WHY WAS THE VERSE OF THREE IN HEAVEN CHOPPED OFF?

O!!! 4evergod3 is NOT a TRINITARIAN!!!

I sincerely pray that in accordance with what you believe in that a Jinn who distributes Rabies has not possessed you going by the way you have been foaming at the mouth lately over that thread.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever.

God bless you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
4everGod:

I sincerely pray that in accordance with what you believe in that a Jinn who distributes Rabies has not possessed you going by the way you have been foaming at the mouth lately over that thread.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever.

God bless you.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE. HOW CAN ONE WHO WAS CRYING LIKE A WOMAN ON THE CROSS BE LORD. HOW CAN ONE WHO IS TO BE A CARPENTER MAKING FURNITURES FOR PEOPLE BY LORD. HOW CAN ONE WHO YOU SAID DIED BE LORD? ARE YOU INSANE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

... ye therefore do greatly err. Mark 12:27b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Anas09: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:
Anas09, 4evergod3, wilgrea7, thesixthsense,yorhmienerd,cummando,scholar8200,malvisguy212,DavidtheGreek.............

WAS IT ONLY THE HOLY BIBLE, YOU GUYS WERE READING WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL? HOW CAN YOU ALL REALLY BE THIS INTELLECTUALLY MALNURISHED?

I have not written in ARABIC neither was my illustrations taken from the GLORIOUS QURAN but from the HOLY BIBLE which you CHRISTIANS mostly stick under your STINKING ARM PITS as you match to church hoping to go and dance with Brother Emeka, Sister Susana sweeting it out. That your CLUB HOUSE you go to on SUNDAYS.

DANCING DISCO, BREAK DANCE, MAKOSA, YAHOO-ZAY,........................... DANCE FOR JESUS. I HOPE THAT THE DISCIPLES OF JESSUS TOO ALSO DANCED FOR JESUS CHRIST DURING THEIR DAYS...............playing the BOU-ZOUKI "Greek Musical instrument" dancing like a BALLERINA. Did Jesus Christ teach you all that S-H-I-T. Amusement and play? CLAPPING YOUR HANDS SHAKE YOUR BUM-BUM, SINGING HALLELUYAH? Did he or any of his disciples do that S-H-I-T?

The IRONY is this. NOT ONE VERSE. Not a single verse can even be pointed to in the HOLY BIBLE. Not a single verse commands Christians to even go to Church on Sundays. IF THERE IS PLEASE KINDLY SHOW THE WORLD, THIS COMMANDMENT.

CHRISTIANITY IS UKNOWN TO JESUS CHRIST. THE WORD CHRISTIANITY IS NOT EVEN FOUND ANYWHERE INSIDE THE HOLY BIBLE.

BY THE TIME YOU READ UP TO THE VERY END YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SO, SELFISH DESIRES OF SOME LUNATICS WRITTEN AND COMPILIED AS THE HOLY BIBLE, WITH A LITTLE TRUTH. PLEASE CARE TO READ TO THE END. I AM ONLY HELPING TO DIRECT YOUR BRAINS TO WHERE IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOCUSING ON. INTSTEAD OF DISTURBING YOURESELVES ABOUT MUHAMMAD.

1.  Jesus Christ is not a LUNATIC, cannot be LUNATIC will NEVER be a LUNATIC. Even though the LIARS who wrote the HOLY BIBLE, GOSPELS OF LIES have painted Jesus Christ as being a L-U-N-A-T-I-C.

NOW, THE GLORIOUS QURAN DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DEMEANING, DESCRIPTION OF JESUS THE SON OF MARY. WHICH IS REALLY DEHUMANIZING AS BEING ILLUSTRATED IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

Let me define the word DEMEANING for your understanding and comprehension. I already know that MOST of you suffer from INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRITION due to the BUY-BULL you are always reading. When you read the WRONG book and always you can't help it, YOU MUST BECOME INTELLECTUALLY DEFICIENT.

WHAT RESPECT CAN YOU GIVE ANY MAN AT ALL, EVEN IF THIS MAN IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER OR YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND.

IF THIS MAN COMES BACK HOME FEELING SO, SO HUNGRY. YET HE IS A MAN NOT A TEENY WEENY LITTLE KID, BUT A GROWN UP MAN.

AND ASK YOU:

"where is my food"?

Then politely again you responded: "Sir, you left home without giving me a penny, yet you know or should know that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the store. Even the tiny ants know this TRUTH. (How come you Mr.grown up man) do not know that even a grain of millet is NOT in our store. IT IS AN  EMPTY STORE, LIKE A VACCUM.

So, your FATHER OR HUSBAND says to you Anas09 (I hope you are TRUELY a female, but whatever). So he says in the words of Jesus Christ "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN". Matthew 21:19.

WOULD YOU SAY "AMEN!!!"?

4EVERGOD3 same to you too. Then in the words of Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible: "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN" it is Jesus words not mine. We Muslims see a lot of WRONG in it.

Yet I hope you say "AMEN" to that sha!!! BEING A DULLARD THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUSELF TO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. Anas09 is even trying a little bit. Just a little bit if not for her BIG LIES.

So, what ISLAM is saying is this: That JESUS IS NOT A LUNATIC not that character described in the HOLY BIBLE as being one who starts to exhibit ACUTE  MADNESS when he becomes HUNGRY.

We Muslims say NO!!!

And if you say YES!!!

THEN IN THE WORDS OF JESUS "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON WHOEVER HAS LIED AGAINST JESUS CHRIST". Immediately the fig tree withered away. According to the Holy Bible.

Let me repeat in the words of Jesus according to the HOLY BIBLE again: "LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN". May this apply to anyone who has LIED or is LYING against Jesus Christ.

"CURSE!!!? BUT WHY?" WELL I QUOTED JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE AND NOT SOME DEMON, SATAN FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL. Matthew 21: 19.

I learnt this "CURSING" spree from the Jesus in the HOLY BIBLE. Don't blame me, SHOULD YOU? ARE YOU A HYPOCRITE!,

1. NOT, A LUNATIC WHOSE LUNACY STARTS TO MANIFEST ANY TIME HE BECOMES REALLY HUNGRY.

2. NOT, A BIG GROWN UP MAN WHO IS A FOOL, OLODO, ODE, MUMU, SAKARE WHO LACKS WISDOM. DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIG TREE IS OUT OF SEASON FOR BEARING FRUITS. NASO FIG SWEET AM FOR LAST SEASON?

3. NOT, SOMEONE WHO IS A SUPPLIER OF INTOXICANT. THE FIRST MIRACLE OF JESUS CHRIST ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE IS THE MIRACLE OF WATER TO WINE IN ORDER TO MANIFEST HIS GLORY TO DRUNKARDS. THIS CAN NEVER BE JESUS.

4. NOT A RASCAL, THUG, ROGUE, DAN-ISKA. I HOPE JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE WASN'T ALL DRUNK WHEN HE WENT TURNING THE TABLES UPSIDE DOWN IN THE TEMPLE AND CHASING THE PEOPLE ABOUT.

5. NOT, THE SON OF GOD (OBVIOUSLY) NOR IS HE GOD. SO THAT WE IMAGINE GOD TO BE LIKE A MONKEY, OR A RAT, OR A PIG OR A COCKCROACH, OR HUMAN BEINGS THAT PROCREATE. SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A BABY GOD. WHO WE CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY EVERY 25TH OF DECEMBER. THE DAY GOD WAS BORN. N-O-N-S-E-N-S-E!!!

Question:

Is Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible, GOD HIMSELF or the SON of HIMSELF. You say he is God right? You also say he is the Son of God right?

ANSWERING THAT QUESTION  DEMONSTRATES NOTHING BUT THE CHRISTIAN LUNANCY AND ABSURDITY WHICH THEY ARE MOSTLY SO INSENSITIVE TO SUCH AN IRRATIONALITY, A REACTION AGAINST THE INTELLECT. BECAUSE OF THE DUMBSIFICATION IS SO INTENSE IN CHRISTIANITY THAT YOU BEGIN TO IMAGINE. HAVEN'T THESE PEOPLE WASTED THEIR TIME AND MONEY IN GOING TO SCHOOL. THE ESSENCE OF GOING TO SCHOOL IS TO ENHANCE OUR THINKING FACULTY. TO MAKE IT SHARP AND NOT DULL. THOSE WHO BECAME SENSITIVE TO THE INSANITY IN CHRISTIANITY HAVE LEFT CHRISTIANITY AND ARE LEAVING CHRISTIANITY. SOME HAVE BECOME MUSLIMS OTHER AHEIST.

WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN SUCH A LUNACY, A DOCTRINE OF GOD BECOMING A MAN EMBRACE THE FALLACY OF COMPOSITIONS ABOUT AN IDOITIC JESUS CHRIST IN THE HOLY BIBLE. LIARS WILL ALWAYS PATRONIZE LIES.

"O People of the Book! Commit no excess in your religion: NOR SAY OF GOD AUGHT BUT THE TRUTH. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) A PROPHET OF GOD, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a SPIRIT proceeding from HIM: so believe in GOD and HIS prophets. Say not "TRINITY": desist: it will be better for you: for GOD IS ONE GOD: GLORY TO HIM: (far Exalted is He) above having a son. TO HIM BELONGS ALL THINGS IN THE HEAVENS AND ON EARTH. AND ENOUGH IS GOD AS A DISPOSER OF AFFAIRS" Quran 4: 171

THE VERSE OF THE CLOSEST APPROXIMATION OF THE TRINITARIAN SUPERSTITION: 1st Epistle of John 5:7 has recently been UPROOTED from the HOLY BIBLE and CHOPPED into PEICES.

WHY?

FOR THE CRIME OF BEING A FRAUD, A CORRUPTION, A DECIET, AN ILLUSION, AN INVENTED LIE AGAINST JESUS.

A GUILTY AS CHARGED WHICH THE GLORIOUS QURAN HAS MADE OF IT OVER 14 CENTURY AGO. IS WHAT IS BEEN PARTIALLY ENFORCED TODAY, NOT BE MUSLIMS BY CHRISTIANS THEMSELVES. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOST LONG AGO AND ARE STILL VERY ASTRAY TODAY. MAY ALLAH SHOW MERCY ON THEIR ARROGANT SOULS.

REVISE STANDARD VERSION (RSV) AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE, THE NEW ENGLISH BIBLE, THE PHILIPS MODERN ENGLISH BIBLE..........have DELETED 1st Epistle of John 5:7. AS BEING A LIE TOLD.

I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU THAT I JUST LISTED. IS IT WE MUSLIMS THAT CHOPPED OF THAT VERSE FROM THE BIBLE AS BEING A FRAUD.

WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU CHRISTIANS IS THAT THERE ARE LIES, UPON LIES, UPON LIES INVENTED AND RUBBISHED ON JESUS CHRIST IN THE BOOK OF LIES CALLED THE BUY-BULL.

Do you comprehend? I have written in ENGLISH and not ARABIC Ooooooooooo! Biko!!!

You Christians are so IMMERSED in the MIRE OF FALSEHOODS, IN THE BOOK OF FALLACY OF COMPOSITION, THE HOLY BIBLE WHICH IS AT ALL NOT HOLY. OTHER WISE CHRISTIANS WON'T BE CLINGING IT UNDER THEIR STINKING ARM PITS ON THEIR WAY TO THE CLUB HOUSE EVERY SUNDAY. I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME. IF YOU HAVE NEVER NOTICED BECOME OBSERVANT AS FROM HENCE FORTH. YOU CAN'T MISS IT.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one". 1st Epistle of John 5:7. THAT IS THE VERSE OF CORRUPTION AND HAS BEING RECENTLY UPROOTED FROM THE HOLY BIBLE CHARGING IT WITH FALSEHOOD.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Am so glad i have this kind of effect on you. Oga calm down, you are not making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
What's this one saying?! Just tell us you never understood the bible while you read instead of sprewing thrash! Cos even an athiest knows that CHRISTIANITY is a religion, the word CHRISTIAN is in the bible and it was first used by Apostle Paul to address the followers of Christ in Antioch or so(nt so sure). Yes! I'll rather dance and forget my worries in church than stay at home cos of menses Just like your darling islam wants! BTW,The bible is not against 'DRINKING' but 'DRUNKENESS' shey you get??

See WHO is talking What do you want to tell ME about the Bible. DO YOU KNOW MY ROOTS?

I have not read ANYWHERE in what you just wrote that Jesus by Himself called you Christians?

DID HE? AND WHY NOT?

You talking about Paul. Paul is the TRUE founder of Christianity. NOT JESUS! NEVER HAS BEEN.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

See WHO is talking What do you want to tell ME about the Bible. DO YOU KNOW MY ROOTS?

I have not read ANYWHERE in what you just wrote that Jesus by Himself called you Christians?

DID HE? AND WHY NOT?

You talking about Paul. Paul is the TRUE founder of Christianity. NOT JESUS! NEVER HAS BEEN. CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION INVENTED BY GREEK. THE NEW TESTAMENT IS INFACT WRTTEN IN GREEK LONG AFTER THE DEPATURE OF CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Am so glad i have this kind of effect on you. Oga calm down, you are not making any sense.

Ah! Anas09 has GREAT EFFECT ON ME. What shall i do? Ye ye ye HOLY GHOST FIRE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
... ye therefore do greatly err. Mark 12:27b

You are so ASHAMED to quote the verse for all to read.

Well it reads: "HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT GOD OF THE LIVING. YOU ARE THEREFORE MISTAKEN"

Let me ask you. WHO DIED ON THE CROSS? WAS IT GOD? ARE WE MISTAKEN THAT GOD CANNOT DIE?

Mr. BIBLE Scholar can you PLEASE AND PLEASE tell us who DIED ON THE CROSS.

Was it the God of the living or the God of the DEAD?

CAN GOD DIE? ONLY A GOD THAT CANNOT DIE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING.

Who died on the CROSS? ABEG O TELL US. NA GOD ABI NA MAN? you that have not Err

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

You are so ASHAMED to quote the verse for all to read.

Well it reads: "HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT GOD OF THE LIVING. YOU ARE THEREFORE MISTAKEN"

Let me ask you. WHO DIED ON THE CROSS? WAS IT GOD? ARE WE MISTAKEN THAT GOD CANNOT DIE?
op ... "Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? Mark 12:24

The pharisees could not answer this question on the Messiah, perhaps you can:
the Messiah?
35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he asked, “Why do the teachers of the law say that the Messiah is the son of David? 36 David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared:
“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet.”’ [ h ]
37 David himself calls him ‘Lord.’ How then can he be his son?”
Mark 12:35-37

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Anas09: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Ah! Anas09 has GREAT EFFECT ON ME. What shall i do? Ye ye ye HOLY GHOST FIRE!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
op ... "Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? Mark 12:24

The pharisees could not answer this question on the Messiah, perhaps you can:
the Messiah?
35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he asked, “Why do the teachers of the law say that the Messiah is the son of David? 36 David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared:
“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet.”’ [ h ]
37 David himself calls him ‘Lord.’ How then can he be his son?”
Mark 12:35-37

THIS IS WHAT I CALL CAMOUFLAGE UNDRE CUNNING DIALECTICAL ACROBATIC ORCHESTRATED APOLOGETIC LYRICISM.

Please who died on the Cross. God of the living or of the Dead. CAN GOD DIE?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THIS IS WHAT I CALL CAMOUFLAGE UNDRE CUNNING DIALECTICAL ACROBATIC ORCHESTRATED APOLOGETIC LYRICISM.

Please who died on the Cross. God of the living or of the Dead. CAN GOD DIE?
Jesus replied, "Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? Mark 12:24
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
The OP is slowly loosing it. or has totally lost it. What a shame that a self acclaimed intelligent person would be foaming at the mouth and being all epileptic all in a bid for relevance and to score a point.

OP I have told you to Chill. I know all these your rants are mainly because of me and the effect of that my thread. Remember I promised to come into the exclusive Islamic section? Well I would do that shortly while sacrificing a moniker to your oath and I will create a thread that would make the rest of your foam at the mouth so you would have companions in rage because right now you seem pretty lonely here.

I opened a very polite and detailed thread and here you are on a thread you created in rage and jumping all over the place like a muppet.

You know I have a word I like to use..... wait for me I GO DEY DROP AM AS E DEY HOT!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:
Jesus replied, "Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? Mark 12:24

HABA!!! SCHOLAR NA NIGHT SCHOOL YOU GO? How did you earn that title?

HABA!!!

See what you are answering me with. IF YOU CANT EVEN TELL US THIS ANSWER.

Then, i can come to accept what you said the last time. YOUR STATEMENT OF UNCERTAINTY. That after we die that is when we will understand. THAT IS A CLEAR EXHIBITION OF BLIND FAITH.

I asked you simply Question? WHO DIED ON THE CROSS. GOD OR MAN.

WE KNOW THAT GOD CANNOT DIE. SO IS JESUS GOD? WHY ARE YOUR GUYS UNECESSARILY STURBORN?

GOD CANNOT DIE. WHO OR WHAT EVER DIED ON THAT CROSS CAN NEVER BE GOD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
4everGod:
The OP is slowly loosing it. or has totally lost it. What a shame that a self acclaimed intelligent person would be foaming at the mouth and being all epileptic all in a bid for relevance and to score a point.

OP I have told you to Chill. I know all these your rants are mainly because of me and the effect of that my thread. Remember I promised to come into the exclusive Islamic section? Well I would do that shortly while sacrificing a moniker to your oath and I will create a thread that would make the rest of your foam at the mouth so you would have companions in rage because right now you seem pretty lonely here.

I opened a very polite and detailed thread and here you are on a thread you created in rage and jumping all over the place like a muppet.

You know I have a word I like to use..... wait for me I GO DEY DROP AM AS E DEY HOT!

Please go and help your brother scholar8200 out in the mire of delusion.

DO YOU HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

WHO DIED ON THE CROSS GOD OR MAN?

That was the simply question i asked him. ITS AN UNDISPUTABLE TRUISM that GOD CANNOT DIE.

I have help you a little, so use your brain. i hope that some how its still working. HELP YOUR BROTHER OUT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
4everGod:
Remember I promised to come into the exclusive Islamic section
!

We hope to see you soon wink grin

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE. HOW CAN ONE WHO WAS CRYING LIKE A WOMAN ON THE CROSS BE LORD. HOW CAN ONE WHO IS TO BE A CARPENTER MAKING FURNITURES FOR PEOPLE BY LORD. HOW CAN ONE WHO YOU SAID DIED BE LORD? ARE YOU INSANE?
There is no way. He cannot be God neither the son of God.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

AND ASK YOU:

"where is my food"?

WOULD YOU SAY "AMEN!!!"?

We Muslims say NO!!!

And if you say YES!!!

Question:

WHY?

like i always said.... you're confused... I'm not claiming my doctrine is perfect.. i once told you that we've all been deceived one way or another.. but before u attack our doctrine and insult our bible and our religion please make sure yours is perfect..
wen you've answered why Muhammad mutilated a 9 yr old girl and killed lots of people and raped women then you can call me nd i will listen to u
Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scholar8200:

WORDWORLD:

HABA!!! SCHOLAR NA NIGHT SCHOOL YOU GO? How did you earn that title?
I wonder! smiley

HABA!!!

See what you are answering me with. IF YOU CANT EVEN TELL US THIS ANSWER.

Then, i can come to accept what you said the last time. YOUR STATEMENT OF UNCERTAINTY. That after we die that is when we will understand. THAT IS A CLEAR EXHIBITION OF BLIND FAITH.

I asked you simply Question? WHO DIED ON THE CROSS. GOD OR MAN.
Who does the highlighted refer to?

WE KNOW THAT GOD CANNOT DIE. SO IS JESUS GOD? WHY ARE YOUR GUYS UNECESSARILY STURBORN?

GOD CANNOT DIE. WHO OR WHAT EVER DIED ON THAT CROSS CAN NEVER BE GOD!!!

Who died on the cross?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Us What Happened To The Three In Heaven? by malvisguy212: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"O People of the Book! Commit no excess in your religion: NOR SAY OF GOD AUGHT BUT THE TRUTH. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) A PROPHET OF GOD, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a SPIRIT proceeding from HIM: so believe in GOD and HIS prophets.

the quranic verse you quote call jesus HIS WORD, ONLY jesus was address like this, NONE other prophet is address like this, why ?

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to Jesus in
the Bible:
Revelation 19:13: “…the name by which he
is called is the WORD OF GOD"

But why is Jesus called the “Word of God”? In
view of the fact that the Qur’an attributes this
title to Jesus without explanation, it is in the
Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this
term. He is designated as such not only during
his life here on earth but also during his pre-
human spirit existence in heaven. Furthermore, the Bible book of Revelation reveals that even after his heavenly resurrection, Jesus is still known as the “Word of God.” Biblical titles often describe the function served or the duty performed by the bearer. For instance, in Exodus 4:16, it is stated that God made Aaron the “mouth” or the “spokesman” of Moses, saying:

“He must speak for you to the people; and it
must occur that he will serve as a mouth to
you, and you will serve as God to him.”

In a similar way Jesus served as the Mouth, or
Spokesman, for his Father, the great King of
Eternity. He was God’s Word of communication
for conveying information and instructions to
the worshippers of God here on earth. Prior to
Jesus’ coming to earth, on many of the occasions when God communicated with
humans he used Jesus as his angelic
mouthpiece. Showing that Jesus continues to
serve as his Father’s Spokesman, or Word, Jesus told his listeners:

John 12:49-50: “I have not spoken out of
my own impulse, but the Father himself
who sent me has given me a commandment
as to what to tell and what to
speak….Therefore the things I speak, just as
the Father has told me them, so I speak
them.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Son During 14th Year Anniversary / Ways We Can Use To Help Ourselves Spiritually.(myths) / Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.