Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away (2352 Views)

Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
copied from church gist on facebook
BISHOP DAVID ABIOYE's AGED FATHER, CHIEF SIMON ADEMOLA ABIOYE HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD
God's Servant, Bishop David Abioye, First Vice President of Living Faith Church lost his aged biological father, Chief Simon Ademola Abioye of Erin-Ile in Kwara State on Monday 28th September 2020. Chief Abioye brought great development to his community and was well respected in not just the Christian community but the Erin Ile locality at large. The late octogenarian had celebrated his 80th birthday a few years ago.
Church Gist gathered that Bishop Abioye had since gone to be with family on Monday while his spiritual father, Bishop Oyedepo had also gone to commiserate with them yesterday 30th September 2020.
Burial will hold on 28th and 29th October at Erin-Ile in Kwara State. May God console his family and strengthen them at this time.
it was said that they visited the family house that housed the extended families
see video here......click the link, to watch the video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=4152749088295439

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Dottore: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Does it mean Abioye's parents live in a slum? They deserve better. RIP to the old man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dottore:
Does it mean Abioye's parents live in a slum? RIP to the old man.
.i think they only visited the old family house, it was also learnt that the house was built by his father.....what if the father refused the re-building of the building? there could be other houses that housed his father while he was alive......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Righteousness89(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
As Long as the Old man died in Christ it is Glory! Glory! All the way!
Baba should be at feet of JESUS Christ Dancing and Singing I MADE IT! I MADE IT! I MADE IT!!

There is nothing as Sweet as the Death of a Saint!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by CodeTemplar: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dottore:
Does it mean Abioye's parents live in a slum? They deserve better. RIP to the old man.
Mumu will always manifest. They can choose to live in a rural or urban area. Besides I can't see any slums.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
eaglewhitesz:
copied from church gist on facebook
BISHOP DAVID ABIOYE's AGED FATHER, CHIEF SIMON ADEMOLA ABIOYE HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD
God's Servant, Bishop David Abioye, First Vice President of Living Faith Church lost his aged biological father, Chief Simon Ademola Abioye of Erin-Ile in Kwara State on Monday 28th September 2020. Chief Abioye brought great development to his community and was well respected in not just the Christian community but the Erin Ile locality at large. The late octogenarian had celebrated his 80th birthday a few years ago.
Church Gist gathered that Bishop Abioye had since gone to be with family on Monday while his spiritual father, Bishop Oyedepo had also gone to commiserate with them yesterday 30th September 2020.
Burial will hold on 28th and 29th October at Erin-Ile in Kwara State. May God console his family and strengthen them at this time.
it was said that they visited the family house that housed the extended families
see video here......click the link, to watch the video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=4152749088295439

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Bobby4090: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
May his Soul RIP
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by paxonel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bobby4090:
May his Soul RIP
in the last picture, traditionally bowing before a man and a hand shake standing straight, which is better?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by HigherEd: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
eaglewhitesz:

.i think they only visited the old family house, it was also learnt that the house was built by his father.....what if the father refused the re-building of the building? there could be other houses that housed his father while he was alive......

Exactly, the older generation tends to be more attached to the homes they build by themselves. Rip to PA Erinle.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by HigherEd: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm going to buy an helicopter too. If I have to live in this country I must have my own chopper cheesy

By the way does living faith now own two choppers ni? This is different from the one I saw sometime ago. Maybe this one is for the Mission office under Abioye though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by CodeTemplar: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
HigherEd:
I'm going to buy an helicopter too. If I have to live in this country I must have my own chopper cheesy

By the way does living faith now own two choppers ni? This is different from the one I saw sometime ago. Maybe this one is for the Mission office under Abioye though.
It can be rented now...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Image123(m): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2020
paxonel:
in the last picture, traditionally bowing before a man and a hand shake standing straight, which is better?

Respect is different from worship. There are many symbolic forms of respect. Worship is more internal, God is often judge of that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by paxonel(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Image123:

Respect is different from worship. There are many symbolic forms of respect. Worship is more internal, God is often judge of that.
ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away by Dottore: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Mumu will always manifest. They can choose to live in a rural or urban area. Besides I can't see any slums.
It's poverty and mumu in superlative degree that is manifesting in your thoughts and life since the environment doesn't look like slum to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven Real? / Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will? / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.