Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,869 members, 7,956,282 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? (5507 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Africason(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2009
Prophet T.B. Joshua, the Nigerian ‘Man Of God’ with close links to President John Evans Atta Mills, has flaunted his role in the satellites’ triumphant, declaring that he is the brain behind the victory of the newly crowned World Under 20 champions.

With President John Evans Atta Mils already acknowledging his role as the power behind the throne, Prophet T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has himself revealed his own side of the story.

President Mills’ spiritual father, apparently playing God, divulged to Complete Sports, a Lagos-based sporting newspaper in an interview at the church premises on Saturday that Ghana’s President, Professor Atta Mills, and the Black Satellites coach, Sellas Tetteh, were constantly in touch with him on Friday morning (match day) for prayers and counseling.

According to him, ‘Mr. President and the coach were constantly in touch with me on the morning of the match. We talked severally before, during and after the match, I told them that they should remain focused on the tasked ahead of them, with a special warning that they should not hustle to score a goal in regulation time.

I warned that if they should look for goals, they would end up losing the game. “They called me again at half time and I repeated the same thing. This time around, I specifically told them not to rush things as the match will be settled after extra time. That means after 15 minutes of two halves. “When the penalty kicks were about to start, they called me again to ask how it will go.

I just told the coach that he should allow his number 10 (Andre Ayew) to take the first kick and they will end up to winning the game. “They took my advise and everything went favourably well at the end of the day, and we are all celebrating this great feat by our African brothers.” It would be recalled that the revered man of God had predicted correctly, matches involving the Super Eagles recently. On the list are the matches between Ghana and Nigeria at the Nations Cup in 2008, Nigeria versus Tunisia and the crunch tie between the Super Eagles and Mambas of Mozambique.

Source: Daily Guide

Clips of TB Joshua Praying for the Ghana U20

1st part: http://www.youtube.com/user/linesjames#p/a/u/1/bZWVLiKWpz4
2nd part: http://www.youtube.com/user/linesjames#p/a/u/0/24lcQfUmdtw
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by chelseabmw(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2009
can this man make us qualify for world cup? shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by zuuby(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2009
what will be the result of

Kenya vs Nigeria ?
Mozambique vs Tunisia ?
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Gentleme1: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2009
T-b Joshua again!
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by ugonna245(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2009
Cheap popularity and name dropping! When will this guy grow up?
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by princekevo(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2009
Can he pls pray for us to Qualify for world cup.  .
Why praying for other countries and not his own country?
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Africason(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2009
“Righteousness exalts a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34).  Just that i don't know what to make of this. Verily, it can happen so who am i to doubt? I know the gift of prophesying is there.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by saworoide: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2009
Is it his prayers that made Ghana win?
Why did he not pray for Nigeria instead?
Will he also pray for Ghana to win the world cup?

T.B Joshua, please tell us who will win the under 17 world cup.
What about Africa cup of Nation in February 2010?

How about the CAF cup final between HEartland and TP Mazembe?
Since T.B Joshua's god dedicate plenty of time for football, he may well tell us which team will win the Nigeria Premier league and a lot of us Arsenal fans won't mind your prayers for our team to win the English Premier league.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2009
Y didnt he make Nigeria win ? Mr TB Joshua please go and rest.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by timmy7(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
There he goes again forgetting the song that says: , No man on earth should give glory to himself,all the glory must be to the Lord. smiley
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by mystikal(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
not again!
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by tonjoan: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
So the Brazilians serve the devil abi? Which kain news be all these ones? embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Nosa77(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
U-20 World Cup Revelation: T. B. Joshua Assisted Us —Ghana Coach
October 19, 2009
By Lanre Babalola

Revelations on how Nigeria’s Prophet T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations assisted the Ghana Under 20 team to win the World Cup on Friday in Egypt have emerged.

Revealing this on Ghana television monitored on Emmanuel TV, Victorious Vision when the team arrived the Accra International Stadium on Saturday, the Ghanaian coach, Sellas Tetteh thanked Prophet T. B. Joshua for assisting the team with prayers to win the cup.

When asked how the man in the Synagogue assisted the Black Satellites, Tetteh said: “Prophet T.B. Joshua assisted us. Joshua was with us on the job and he talked with all the players. He was an inspiration to all of us. He was speaking with us all the time during our stay in Egypt.”

P.M.Sports gathered that before the highly explosive match that saw a Ghanaian player being sent off the pitch in the 36th minute, the Ghanaian coach phoned Joshua to seek his prayers for his team to beat the highly rated Brazilians.

Prophet Joshua confirmed to P.M.News that coach Tetteh actually phoned him in the morning of the final to seek prayers for the success of his team. He (Joshua) said he told him (Tetteh) that his team would carry the day if they obeyed God’s instructions concerning the match.

The instructions according to the man in the Synagogue is that the Ghanaian team should defend their goal post very well and limit their attacks on the Brazilians.

“I told the coach that there will be no goals’ in the first and second halves of the match and that they would go for extra time which will also not produce any goal. I told him (Tetteh) that the match will be decided by penalties and that the coach should ensure that Andre Ayew (No. 10) takes the first penalty. “I said if they do that victory is theirs,” Joshua told P.M.Sports.

It was also gathered that Joshua’s prediction that the Ghanaian team will have problem in the first half came to pass when a player of the team was sent off the pitch for foul play.

The Synagogue pastor told P.M.Sports further that the Ghanaian President, Prof. Attah Mills phoned him to seek success for his team before the match. “I told him (Mills) that his team would win if they follow divine instruction. They did and they won the cup to the glory of Africa.

“You know when they sent off that Ghanaian player from the pitch, the Ghanaian coach phoned me and I t old him not to worry. I asked him to tell his boys to defend well and that no goal will be scored during that half and no goal was scored,” he added.

During the penalties, Joshua it was gathered, phoned coach Tetteh, who did not want Ayew to start the penalty shootout, to allow Ayew take the first penalty to seal victory for the team.

After the victory, the Ghanaian coach was full of praises for Prophet T. B. Joshua for standing by his team. When asked if the Super Eagles of Nigeria will qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa next year, Prophet Joshua has this to say: “Super Eagles will qualify if they play the game as if it all depends on them and pray as if it depends on God.”

http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/19/u-20-world-cup-revelation-t-b-joshua-assisted-us-%E2%80%94ghana-coach
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by tonjoan: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
timmy7:

There he goes again forgetting the song that says: , No man on earth should give glory to himself,all the glory must be to the Lord. smiley

God bless u.
mystikal:

not again!
Tiring and immature isnt it?
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Another banger from Tuberculosis Joshua. . . .
TB Joshua, you are becoming a nuisance now, i swear. . . mess RYT OFF! angry
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Undispu3rd(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
Though I known Christ said in the Holy Scripture that " My kingdom is no part of this world". So I sometimes wonder why men of GOD are always associated with politics, sports, fashion, wealth, cars, flambouyant church & pastors' residential building, etc, rather than the primary preaching work as the Jehovah's Witnesses does.

One thing the doctor will not disagree with me is my advice for any football loving heart related disease sufferer, never to watch Nigerian team play against any side.

With this gentle soft spoken man of GOD's new feat in predicting matches very accurately, making match results end favourably. I think we will start gearing up to celebration at the end of any Nigerian match.

Why do I say so? TB Joshua is a Nigerian, so it won't be asking too much from him as a matter of PATRIOTISM to:

*making us qualify to World Cup

*letting the U-17 be a host & win case

*miraculousely CONQUER THE WORLD IN SA

[size=8pt][/color]PLEASE SOMEONE HELP CONVAY MY REQUEST TO PASTOR tbj[color=Black][sub][/sub] AFTERALL IT IS ALWALYS GOOD & EASY TO USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by sultan003(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
zuuby:

Kenya vs Nigeria ?
Mozambique vs Tunisia ?

Yess ooooo. make him let us now, so that i will stop think about what will happen and whether Nigeria will qualify.
No be after they don play finish.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by saworoide: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
, And if the Ghanians lost, we will never hear that TB Joshua prayed for the team to win.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Nezan(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
When will all these end??
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by olulove(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
it is not every man of God that are equal(based on anointing and grace) in the sight of God,some have anointing to preach,some to evangelised, others to perform signs and wonder, see visions and other spiritual gift which are too numerous to mention.so i will advised all and sundry that is droping a comment on these post to be very careful with what they say to avoid the wrath of God.whether man of God or not e no concern any body ooooooooooooooooooooooo.peace out
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Another banger from Tuberculosis Joshua. . . .
TB Joshua, you are becoming a nuisance now, i swear. . . mess RYT OFF! angry

RYT OFF OHH!!! i cudnt hav sed it better

Gentle me:

T-b Joshua again!
yess oh, na TB(tuberculosis) joshua AGAIN!!!!

chelseabmw:

can this man make us qualify for world cup? shocked shocked shocked
dont waste your time, find a book 2 read, this guy is not very interesting

Nezan:

When will all these end??
in fact, start DRY DRY fasting so that he will stop, maybe dry fasting will not do, abi is he not a fake pastor, he 2 can fast  grin kiss cheesy cool smiley wink cool lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Africason(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guys, the Ghana coached seemed to have confirmed what transpired but probably it didn't follow the pattern in the videos.

This is the Story:
Calls for Pastor T. B. Joshua to replace Tetteh
Ghana U20 coach Sellas Tetteh has cast doubt over his own competence after admitting that a Nigerian pastor Prophet T.B. Joshua decided which players he should play at the U20 World Cup.

Joshua, who has close links to President John Evans Atta Mills, told Tetteh to make Andre Dede Ayew the key to his selection as he was the luckliest player in the U20 World Cup winning squad.

But Ayew, who is a Muslim, seems to challenge the claims as other Muslim players and other Muslim technical staff of the team recited the powerful verses of the Qur'an DAILY for the success of the squad - Ghanasoccernet understands.

Joshua, apparently playing God, divulged to a Nigerian newspaper that the Black Satellites coach, Sellas Tetteh, were constantly in touch with him on Friday morning (match day) for prayers and counseling.

The leader of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has even posted his claims in Youtube claiming he masterminded the victory which has caused embarrassment to many Ghanaians who say the pastor was in charge of the team.

"Mr. President and the coach were constantly in touch with me on the morning of the match," Joshua told Complete Sports.

"We talked severally before, during and after the match, I told them that they should remain focused on the tasked ahead of them, with a special warning that they should not hustle to score a goal in regulation time.

"I warned that if they should look for goals, they would end up losing the game.

“They called me again at half time and I repeated the same thing. This time around, I specifically told them not to rush things as the match will be settled after extra time. That means after 15 minutes of two halves.

“When the penalty kicks were about to start, they called me again to ask how it will go.

"I just told the coach that he should allow his number 10 (Andre Ayew) to take the first kick and they will end up to winning the game.

“They took my advise and everything went favourably well at the end of the day, and we are all celebrating this great feat by our African brothers.”

Tetteh admitted that they were in constant touch with Joshua throughout the tournament and he said the pastor's predictions were true.

"Before God and man I was in constant touch with Pastor Joshua all the predictions he made were realised," Tetteh told Peace FM.
But Ayew who was at the centre of Joshua's predictions says all the glory must go to God because people of all faiths contributed to the team's success.
"We have to thank God for our victory. People of all faiths contributed because all the religions contributed becasue they all prayed to God," Ayew said during the team's arrival on Saturday.
"I am a Muslim so me and the other Muslim players and even the technical staff also prayed and recited the Qur'an.
"Like my Christian colleagues and people of other faiths we all prayed to God for victory. So all the glory is to God."
But Tetteh's claims have led to calls for him to be replaced by Pastor T. B. Joshua as he decided which players should play.
Joshua said he called Tetteh during the penalty kicks to call for Ayew to take the kick first but Tetteh was not seen talking to him live on TV.
The version of events narrated by the pastor also slighted contradicted Tetteh's.
Many Callers to Peace FM's morning show Kokrokoo put the boot into the pastor with many asking why he didn't mastermind for his own Nigeria's success at the tournament.
Others have also asked why Joshua filmed the event as it has been seen as his quest to seek publicity for it.

Source:
ghanasoccernet

Link: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=170555&comment=0#com
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Chux6203: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
Well methinks that a Prophet is not without honour only in his country. Why should the prophet pray for the Nigerian flying Eagles who did not not recognise his relevance nor solicit his support. The Bible says that wisdom is the principal thing. Nigerians are not wise and that is why the nation is failing in all fronts
President Atta Mills of Ghana is a member of The Sinagogue Church and we can see the transformation in Ghana. Let Nigerians continue to be "wise" in their own eyes while the country drifts towards disintegration.
Anyone still doubting the role of Prophet T B Joshua in Ghana's Starlets victory at the under 20 WC should just watch the repeat broadcast of last sunday's service on Emmanuel TV.
In answer to Ambassador J Fashanu's question on The Super Eagles qualification for the 2010 world cup, The prophet said that Kenya is not the problem of super Eagles but the outcome of the match between Mozambique/Tunisia. He said the Eagles ll beat Kenya but that Nigerians should pray for Tunisia not to be in their elements. So those of you fellas in Lagos who detest the Man of God, You may use the outcomes of the matches to test his prophetic calling vis a vis those of your big grammar speaking Pastors if they ll dare venture into this area that ll definitely expose their emptiness

Chux6203
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
hmmmm. . . not to sound disrespectful to the "man of GOD" i comment my reserve.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by tkb417(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
so he prefers Ghana to Nigeria
im confused tho

i hope he wont tell us he made Tunisia qualify ahead of Nigeria cos even tkb can prophesy that without taking powers from mammy water

why does his prophesy come after victories?
cant we be reading about them b4 the deed.

he shuld let us know now who will qualify frm our group abeg
not after the game is played
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by texazzpete(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
While Children are being killed in droves in Eket over allegations of witchcraft perpetuated by card carrying members of the PFN, people are here praising these so-called 'MEn of God' that turn a blind eye to this nonsense.

Whenever we criticise these deceivers, people are always quick to point to the Biblical passage that enjoins us not to 'touch the Lord's anointed'. Luckily, the same Bible tells us that we know people by their fruits - and the casual and cruel neglect of the suffering kids will hopefully not go unpunished.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by bawomolo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
what an attention LovePeddler
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by OvieE: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2009
zuuby:

Kenya vs Nigeria ?
Mozambique vs Tunisia ?

Do not worry. After the match is over and the result is known, he will then open his dirty mouth say this is what I see. This man is a wacko. He is just getting attention in the name of the prophesy.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by shesi(m): 3:42am On Oct 21, 2009
This T.B Joshua has finally been found out. The ridiculousness of his claims and his dogged attempts to divert attention from the nice achievements of our players onto himself has really infuriated a lot of ghanaians. I was listening to ghanaian radio today and not one caller was in support of him.

This might be his last straw in Ghana. Have you seen that video he posted on youtube? what is his motives at all? Does he record all conversations he has on video? He seems determined to take credit for the victory. It's soo farking annoying. The Captain of the side, Ayew, whom Joshua claims to have been talking to in the video says he doesn't know Joshua from anywhere and certainly never spoke to him. Infact he's a moslem. As are about half the squad and coaching staff.

What is this Joshua's play at all? I blame our docile president who has allowed himself to be deceived by Joshua because apparently Joshua predicted his elections victory. Total wuss that president. i'll be amazed if he's re-elected in 2012. I used to like the guy but he's clearly not a leader. SOme men are just not leaders.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by franctony(m): 3:52am On Oct 21, 2009
Nosa 77:

When asked if the Super Eagles of Nigeria will qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa next year, Prophet Joshua has this to say: “Super Eagles will qualify if they play the game as if it all depends on them and pray as if it depends on God.”

http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/19/u-20-world-cup-revelation-t-b-joshua-assisted-us-%E2%80%94ghana-coach

dis man sef, he'd still be right wh
Chux6203:

Well methinks that a Prophet is not without honour only in his country. Why should the prophet pray for the Nigerian flying Eagles who did not not recognise his relevance nor solicit his support. The Bible says that wisdom is the principal thing. Nigerians are not wise and that is why the nation is failing in all fronts
President Atta Mills of Ghana is a member of The Sinagogue Church and we can see the transformation in Ghana. Let Nigerians continue to be "wise" in their own eyes while the country drifts towards disintegration.
Anyone still doubting the role of Prophet T B Joshua in Ghana's Starlets victory at the under 20 WC should just watch the repeat broadcast of last sunday's service on Emmanuel TV.
In answer to Ambassador J Fashanu's question on The Super Eagles qualification for the 2010 world cup, The prophet said that Kenya is not the problem of super Eagles but the outcome of the match between Mozambique/Tunisia. He said the Eagles ll beat Kenya but that Nigerians should pray for Tunisia not to be in their elements. So those of you fellas in Lagos who detest the Man of God, You may use the outcomes of the matches to test his prophetic calling vis a vis those of your big grammar speaking Pastors if they ll dare venture into this area that ll definitely expose their emptiness

Chux6203
so he's now God dat chooses whom to favour abi, when those Brazillian boys were praying before the penalties, whom do u think they were praying to? T.B Joshua, 2 favour them in his own prayers abi, RUBBISH
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by naliakar: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2009
I think (ja should hire Joshua to be part of the Super eagles management right away. We canot afford to lose matches the way we are doing and yet have an asset loaned to Ghana. It is not patriotic, it is not right.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by azeeza(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2009
fake prophesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Players Of Nigeria Origin You Never Know; Number 3&5 Will Shock You / Leicester City To Still Play Champions League. / Moroccan Player Says Their Win Is Not For Africans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.