Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (5427 Views)

BET9JA ODDS . Reward For Passion / 2 Sure Odds Daily / Superb 2+ Odds Daily. Welcome To The Greenland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 9japunter: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: . by Boy101(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Boss you don reach here grin
Re: . by reyscrub(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2017
9japunter:
Bet9ja has been dubbed the only youth empowerment program present in the country lol, but the truth is most people play Bet9ja daily and loose a lot of cash to greed and other factors.

Those who make the big bucks do so with little odds and place huge amount of cash to win.

Initially this is something I just offer my friends for free but recently I’ve been advised to make it commercial and for the past one week we’ve all been cashing out based on two sure calculated odds (how hard can it be if you’re not greedy, well it’s pretty hard. You have to be good at calculating outcomes as well)

I thought of the perfect place to kick start this offer and what better place if not Nairaland.

I’m worried I might get a ban but I believe within a week when the wins remain consistent, those who have joined here would come back here and make the noise.

Feel free to PM me so I can add you to the Group.

You only pay if the ticket is won.

Below is yesterday’s 2odds game.

Which number to pm you bro?

I will advice that you create a Whatsapp group and paste the link here or you post your contact number here so as to pm you OK.
Re: . by 9japunter: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
reyscrub:

Which number to pm you bro?

I will advice that you create a Whatsapp group and paste the link here or you post your contact number here so as to pm you OK.

Good idea bro
Re: . by lanrei(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
So u manage predict 2 matches u dey form pro.. I pity ppl taking u serious

1 Like

Re: . by diamondpaul(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Greatest Dribblers Of All Time / Two Childhood Friends Scored For Brazil / Ronaldo/messi, Who Should B Named Ballon D`0r Winner 2014/15 Season.#see 10facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.