Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mckinsey Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey Recruitment (18568 Views)

Mckinsey&Company Recruitment 2018 (8 Positions) / Graduate Recruitement Mckinsey & Co. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Setaje(f): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please who knows How I can get mine from unilag?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Unike1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Prinzofparis:

merge PDF files online ...just google merge PDF files and upload d separate files, it will generate a single merged PDF file containing all files in different pages.

the leadership form is like a document where u can edit using your computer.

Thank you very much for this. Yea, I already filled and saved the leadership form on my desktop. It's a PDF file. My NYSC and o'level certificates are saved in JPEG format. You think I can just go ahead with the merge PDF files like you said?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Prinzofparis: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
haibe:
wow i didn't know its editable. Thanks man

it is, you welcome
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Prinzofparis: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Unike1:

Thank you very much for this. Yea, I already filled and saved the leadership form on my desktop. It's a PDF file. My NYSC and o'level certificates are saved in JPEG format. You think I can just go ahead with the merge PDF files like you said?

for unofficial transcripts that are in different documents, u can merge them into a single file...is, 100level, 200l, 300l etc...

for the other documents, I will advice u upload them separately with the name described in the McKinsey mail....that is your mail will be having like 3 of 4 attachments.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
I actually used a cam scanner to scan all my files into one PDF file. I think it turned out perfect and much more than I thought. Princeofparis actually gave a good suggestion too.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Setaje:
Please who knows How I can get mine from unilag?
am a unilag graduate and i got the unofficial transcript from the student portal.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
MidieMeliss:
I actually used a cam scanner to scan all my files into one PDF file. I think it turned out perfect and much more than I thought. Princeofparis actually gave a good suggestion too.
cool..

That part they are asking for average marks.. did u get the average of ur scores for each year? Or you used the GPA as a %.. e.g 4.0/5 = 80%
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Setaje(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
haibe:
am a unilag graduate and i got the unofficial transcript from the student portal.

OK thanks
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
haibe:
cool..

That part they are asking for average marks.. did u get the average of ur scores for each year? Or you used the GPA as a %.. e.g 4.0/5 = 80%
The e.g you gave is how I used to calculate the percentage.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
MidieMeliss:

Wow u didn't find that stressful? U had to get the cumulative gpa for each year right
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Good morning dear. Please I've been trying to download the cam scanner to scan and merge those files but to no avail. Please I send you a PM, if you can help forward it to my email.

Thanks
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Good morning dear. Please I've been trying to download the cam scanner to scan and merge those files but to no avail. Please I send you a PM, if you can help forward it to my email.

Thanks
Hello, I got your mail. Camscanner is a very heavy file. I wont be able to send it to you. You can download via PlayStore. I downloaded mine too yesterday.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Unike1:
Hi guys, I applied to McKinsey in September nd I just got a mail asking for some supporting documents. I can't lay my hands on my transcript within the time frame given. According to them, I could send an unofficial transcript for now. Would my degree certificate suffice while I process my transcript? I have two weeks to reply. Your prompt response is highly needed. Thanks guys.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

For which position did you apply?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Prinzofparis:

it is, you welcome
Bro can u tell me how you calculated the average marks for each year? I need to be am sure am doing it the right way
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Prinzofparis: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
haibe:

Bro can u tell me how you calculated the average marks for each year? I need to be am sure am doing it the right way

actual GP for the year/total possible GP *100

eg 4.34/5*100

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Unike1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
adenuga360:

For which position did you apply?

Associate Intern
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prinzofparis:

actual GP for the year/total possible GP *100

eg 4.34/5*100
ok thanks. Was thinking I was to use the cumulative gpa at end of yr 1, 2, 3, 4..
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Unike1:

Associate Intern
intern? And u will face the same wahala with us
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Unike1:

Associate Intern

Okay I applied for Business Analyst. I got a feedback mail also that my application is under consideration till Nov. 7 ...adding that any of their offices can tell me to write test anytime from now.

Anybody in my shoes?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
adenuga360:

Okay I applied for Business Analyst. I got a feedback mail also that my application is under consideration till Nov. 7 ...adding that any of their offices can tell me to write test anytime from now.

Anybody in my shoes?
Was the mail received after you sent in the additional documents requested?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Was the mail received after you sent in the additional documents requested?

Are you for Business Analyst too? I have already uploaded my transcript and other doc. before submitting.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
adenuga360:

Are you for Business Analyst too? I have already uploaded my transcript and other doc. before submitting.
No please. Junior Associate. They asked everyone to scan their NYSC certificate and other results alongside a leadership form that was sent to be completed and sent back. Were you sent any leadership form?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
MidieMeliss:
No please. Junior Associate. They asked everyone to scan their NYSC certificate and other results alongside a leadership form that was sent to be completed and sent back. Were you sent any leadership form?

no oh... I was just sent a mail that goes thus;

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for your recent application to McKinsey and Company.

Your application for all offices that you have applied to will be reviewed post our deadline of 27 October 2016. We will let you know the outcome of your application on 10 November 2016.
Some international offices may reach out to you prior to the deadline with their decision.

As part of your application some offices may ask you to take an online test. You will receive a separate invitation if you are required to take the test and will have five days from receiving the invitation to complete it online.

Good luck with your application!

Kind regards,
McKinsey and Company Recruitment Team
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
adenuga360:

Dear xxxxxx,

Your application for all offices that you have applied to will be reviewed post our deadline of 27 October 2016. We will let you know the outcome of your application on 10 November 2016.
Some international offices may reach out to you prior to the deadline with their decision.

As part of your application some offices may ask you to take an online test. You will receive a separate invitation if you are required to take the test and will have five days from receiving the invitation to complete it online.

Kind regards,
The location you applied to, is it Nigeria? How many positions did you apply for?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
MidieMeliss:
The location you applied to, is it Nigeria? How many positions did you apply for?

Honestly I cant remember things I filled up at application. I know Nigeria was the preferred office I picked..
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by haibe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Did u actually scan the leadership form? Like did u print it out, write on it manually and scan it? I just edited mine and merged with other documents o
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by MidieMeliss(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
haibe:

Did u actually scan the leadership form? Like did u print it out, write on it manually and scan it? I just edited mine and merged with other documents o
I edited mine.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Austenbieber: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Prinzofparis:

Uniben.waeup.org click on log in top left, then click on forgot password or something like that. then use ur student I'd or matrix number and email u used to register back then...a link will be sent to u where u can print your results. Unfortunately, I am not sure final year will be available.

Uniben transcripts take like forever if you don't have someone pushing things for u.

im from uniben too n I logged into their portal as directed, but all I saw was course study that showed my courses from year1&2 with the without the grades. don't know if that's how d unofficial transcript looks like or not and also if I can send that one.?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Prinzofparis: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Austenbieber:

im from uniben too n I logged into their portal as directed, but all I saw was course study that showed my courses from year1&2 with the without the grades. don't know if that's how d unofficial transcript looks like or not and also if I can send that one.?

check well, there's a place under student profile, u will see something like study course...select each year to view the result for that year
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Austenbieber: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prinzofparis:

check well, there's a place under student profile, u will see something like study course...select each year to view the result for that year
Have done that but under each year selected there's no grade score its just blank
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Magicc: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Magicc: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Do you have a foreign degree?

adenuga360:

Dear xxxxxx,

Kind regards,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.