Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mckinsey Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey Recruitment (18626 Views)

Mckinsey&Company Recruitment 2018 (8 Positions) / Graduate Recruitement Mckinsey & Co. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by bioduneberry(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Annybens1993:
Regret mail... I've moved on smiley

Which role did you apply for?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by balogs4lyf(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
nwakibie3:

wen did u apply?

I applied since October.
Did anyone get the mail for a test on the 9th of February?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by nwakibie3(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
balogs4lyf:

I applied since October.
Did anyone get the mail for a test on the 9th of February?

I can't remember wen I applied but I got a mail from them two weeks ago to send some documents which I did. I. Still got another mail from them today that my documents have been received. They promised to get bak to me once they are done with shortlisting
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by kblaze111: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Same here got the second mail last week friday.
Lets wait and see.

nwakibie3:

I can't remember wen I applied but I got a mail from them two weeks ago to send some documents which I did. I. Still got another mail from them today that my documents have been received. They promised to get bak to me once they are done with shortlisting
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by nwakibie3(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
kblaze111:
Same here got the second mail last week friday.
Lets wait and see.

God will see us through
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by kblaze111: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
9th February guys, how did the famous PET test go

balogs4lyf:
I just got a mail today for a test scheduled to hold on 9th of February 2017, plsss who got any

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Anyone expecting invitations for test for the Young Leaders program application?
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Padraic: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
m.
Re: Mckinsey Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2017
obynzo:
Hello Guys ,

I applied to Mckinsey for an associate position most my friends that applied got rejection mails last year but i didn't get any.
Does anyone have any info on this?

Hello Oby,

I applied last year and was invited for the PST in April. Have they gotten back to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Height Of Desperation!! / Prestel Nigeria Telecommunication Is Accepting Cvs / Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.