Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog (573 Views)

How Whogohost Has Destroyed My Site...flee From Any Nigerian Hosting Copany / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Why Is It That All Entertainment Bloggers Are Seen As Copy And Pasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by Libertyetin(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok now.....to be serious, copy and pasting other peoples hard worked content is not funny at all. this is not because you are stealing it, but because it will destroy your blog that you have worked so hard for. i would have listed or make a detailed post here on what am talking about, but some people will still go and copy it. NA UNA SABI. at the end of the day, your blog will be nothing to write home about and you wont have a single authority on your niche. Anyways......

FOR THOSE WHO CARE, AND WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM BLOGGING

THIS IS WHAT COPY AND PASTING WILL DO TO YOUR BLOG IF YOU DON'T STOP IT===>

http://www.nairafox.com/2016/10/how-copy-and-past-will-destroy-your-blog.html
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mhen, I dnt care...
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by masda: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
wow...i have always known that copy and pasting was too good to be true. Anyways thanks libertyetin you have a nice blog by the way.
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by masda: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
degea1:
Mhen, I dnt care...

am sure you haven't read the post that's why you are talking like this. all rather you are not a serious blogger.
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
masda:

am sure you haven't read the post that's why you are talking like this. all rather you are not a serious blogger.
lol, why don't u post your reasons here, u are not ready....and moreover what works for me might not work out for you...
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by masda: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
degea1:
lol, why don't u post your reasons here, u are not ready....and moreover what works for me might not work out for you...

firstly.....
Am not the owner of this post. and there is nothing wrong in going to his blog to view his reason. All of una just want free things. just to click a link is your problem
Re: See How Copy And Past DESTROYED My Blog by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
La click la slump and die.

(1) (Reply)

Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros / Abuja Webmasters! / See What Adsence Sent To Me After Applying. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.