Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically (1181 Views)

How To Dress For Salat / Islamically Incorrect Words Common Among The Yorubas / Islamically, Is It Permissible To Divorce My Husband Based On Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by TruthHurts1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
A Muslim man in Norway has been detained for raping his daughter as a punishment after she became ‘too Western’.

The man, in his 40s has been charged with rape and incest after he attacked his daughter in their family home in the city of Fredrikstad.

Police prosecutors have said the daughter told officers she was raped by her father as a punishment for living a Western lifestyle such as going out alone in jeans and t-shirt and refusing to adorn her head with a hijab.

Both the father and daughter are of a North African background.

Police lawyer Anette Sogn told Fredrikstad24: ‘They had been arguing prior to the rape.The father has been angry because his daughter did not follow his (Islamic) way of life, she explained in questioning.’

Following the attack, the daughter, who is in her 20s, ran out of the house and told a passing postman what had happened, who then went to the police.

The father has reportedly claimed that he does not understand why he has been charged with the crimes and said he was shocked by police DNA results.
The man has acknowledged that he sat on the victim’s bed, and tried to explain the police DNA findings with indirect contact.

If convicted, the man is likely to face a tough punishment in the courts, due to the gravity of the attack upon the victim in her own home.

https://creepingsharia./2016/10/12/norway-muslim-immigrant-rapes-his-daughter-for-becoming-too-westernised/
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
How this one take concern Islam now?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by true2god: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
How this one take concern Islam now?
In one hadith Mohammed was in the same bed in between Fatima and Ali:

narrated 'Ali: Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet, she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, Aisha informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan Allah thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:53:344, 5:57:55, 7:64:274, 8:75:330)

Mohammed slept in her daughter's matrimonial bed, together with the new couple, Fatima and Ali. And fya, Mohammed's grand children look more like Mohammed than Ali:

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by EyeHateGod: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Spare the rod and spoil the Child.... That being said A Christian Child Does something Bad The Child Get dealt With Beyond Recognition If you Know What I Mean U see Christian Defending It With That Phrase "Spare the rod and spoil the Child" Well It's No news That Christians Are Hypocrites
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by EyeHateGod: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
true2god:

Mohammed slept in her daughter's matrimonial bed, together with the new couple, Fatima and Ali. And fya, Mohammed's grand children look more like Mohammed than Ali:

1400 Years Ago What kind Of Bed Do They Sleep On Sofa?
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
true2god:

narrated 'Ali: Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet, she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, Aisha informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet said, "Remain at your place". Then he [size=20pt] sat [/size] down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan Allah thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:53:344, 5:57:55, 7:64:274, 8:75:330)

Are you just forming crazy or you are plainly stupid?

Please kindly tell me which one, because i can't find the correlation between this thread and the above hadith here.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
true2god:

narrated 'Ali: Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet, she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, Aisha informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan Allah thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:53:344, 5:57:55, 7:64:274, 8:75:330)

where is your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by busar(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

where is your brain?
the guy has no brain
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by busar(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Are you just forming crazy or you are plainly stupid?

Please kindly tell me which one, because i can't find the correlation between this thread and the above hadith here.
pure stupidity.. . I had to read hadith he quoted again perhaps he added thing(that are not part of it) to it but couldn't see any...
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2016
busar:
the guy has no brain

Obviously
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by najib632(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
true2god:

have you seen the grand children?
Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Demmzy15(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
true2god:

No doubt your time would soon be up, Indonesia tins undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by udatso: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
true2god:

a gift to You and the Two fools that liked your
2 Likes

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
udatso:
a gift to You and the Two fools that liked your
I think its true because when i checked;

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically by udatso: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I think its true because when i checked;
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Hijab Controversy - Pic / Saying Bismillah Before Eating / Ramadan Question - Sickly girl and her father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.