Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Help Oo!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Oo!!!! (426 Views)

This Thing Wan Spoil My Fine Boi Abeg Help Oo / Help Oo / Please Doctors In The House Help Oo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Oo!!!! by Davindal(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
The little girl(of 7yrs plus) in the pictures below is my niece(my sister's daughter).

About 3 days ago, she complained of naval pains; a moment later: let say 24hrs, her parents noticed that her navel has swollen up. To make matter worst, she is in pains now, and has difficulty each time she feels like urinating.
Doctors are projecting that if surgery is not carried out on her navel, that she may not survive it to the next 48hrs. This is coming few hours after they(the doctors) revealed to her parents that her chances of surviving is 50-50(fifty-fifty) - even with surgery or not.

Pls, doctors in the house, please help oo.

Her parents are confused, and seem to be in delima . We didn't envisaged this coming. We are afraid. We can't phatom if this is normal or spiritual

Any suggestion is welcome from any person. Please don't let her die; any help is welcome. As an uncle to her, who is a nairalander; I deem it fit to bring this up here. Thanks in advance.

Pls Lalacla...move this to front page. Help us.

Re: Help Oo!!!! by Omoyeni3601: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
I prophesy healing to her body , ijn
Re: Help Oo!!!! by TheArchangel(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Are you still waiting? What are you afraid of, if I may ask? Surgery? Considering the house that picture was taken I'd say you have access to a good surgeon/hospital. Do not hesitate to follow medical advice. It may be umbilical hernia and needs to be pushed back ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Health Benefits Of Bananas You Don't Know / Help Counsel Them. Should These Two Get Married? / Scary: Tales Of How He Escaped The Second Death..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.