Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Scary: Tales Of How He Escaped The Second Death.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scary: Tales Of How He Escaped The Second Death.. (425 Views)

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scary: Tales Of How He Escaped The Second Death.. by chocolateme(f): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2016
This man is my dad's best friend since their bachelorhood days even before my day got married. So we grew up calling him "uncle" though he didn't marry as early as my dad did because dad married at age 24 but he got married last year.
Heard he had an accident months ago that he was in a critical condition with broken leg and was in the hospital, heard a death rumor but waved it since he is alive and OK.

Just last night.. I spoke on the phone with him and asked how he is doing with his family.. He said OK which led me to curiously ask about what really happened and here is his unnerving story which made me regret asking in the first place. I am so scared till now. I will summarize it.

According to him, on his way from Lagos their vehicle got into an accident and almost everyone died.. All he knows is that he woke up almost choking and feeling very heavy as if bags of cement was placed on his body, that everywhere was almost dark but he could see clearly. He started struggling to push away whatever it was that held him down, at the end he was free, got up and looked around only to notice that it was actually his fellow human beings that were piled on top of him, he touched them and was shaking them to wake up but none of them moved, he saw the wounds on his leg and was still wondering where he is. He then looked around and saw lots of people everywhere sleeping, many on the floor like him while others are on the beds but none was moving.. He walked round inside the large room still wondering where he is, then it hit him..
He said cold and shivers started running down his spines as he realized he was actually in a mortuary, hmmm!!! He didn't see any single moving soul in there and he was naked, he gathered the strength he could amidst horror and shock and collected some clothes and slippers he saw lying around and took to his heels as fast as life could permit him. He said he got outside and observed that the environment was too quiet and lonely with no one on sight, he sat down somewhere hidden to analyze what was going on whether its even real at all or he was dreaming.. He thought so hard on what brought him there and then the flash can.. He was traveling and that's the last he remembered, he calculated everything and ended up realizing that they thought he was dead and threw him inside the mortuary, he said he felt so cold and his throat was very dry. Then he saw a movement and noticed it was two men laughing and talking while heading towards the mortuary. He his more as he was still very scared and unsure if his observation was correct about if thst s actually a mortuary or ritualist's den.. Immediately they entered inside, he grabbed his life, body, spirit and soul and ran the race of his life.
He later got out into the roads and streets looking for answers and all.. He was fortunate to meet a well meaning Nigerian who was able to muster the courage to listen to his unbelievable tales without thinking he escaped from Yaba Left and who later helped.
After listening to this, sleep no free come again since last night tillnow, so scared..

Now the question that keeps ringing in my head is this "at what stage or point can one be pronounced dead by medical doctors?" How is it that even their stethoscope and checking one's vitals cannot determine whether some is dead or still breathing? And lastly, do they always throw people straight into the mortuaries from accident scenes without the hospitals first confirming the person dead? I really need to understand how it works because this has become an eye opener to me and I have come to realize that his case may not be the first if its kind, some other people may have died while still alive at the mortuary due to embalmment and othe r things they do to the dead bodies there. . they should also be giving the death some little time because some may still come back. Now I am so uncomfortable but life will go on.

Chocolatme.
Re: Scary: Tales Of How He Escaped The Second Death.. by davidif: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
WOW!!!!!!! See story shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin person no go hear from Naija? Where is lalasticlala? Wow! shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Offers Succour To Indigent Student, Fibroid Patient / Nigerian Health Sector Decay / An Eggshell Is As Important As The Eggs Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.