Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread (7019 Views)

Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Safety tips on how to care for your TECNO Phantom 6 and 6 Plus battery, with this you can prolong the life span of your battery, click link below for details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/safety-tips-to-keep-ypur-tecno-phantom.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by shiftback: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
missslimzy:
The Phantom 6 should have spotted the fingerprint sensor too
My thoughts exactly.
They decided the omit it just to cut cost and keep the price down so we all could be able to afford it.
The eye print scanner should suffice though.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by shiftback: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akamo5:
anybody that has d phone should upload screenshots from the phone
Exactly, let us see the UI and other stuffs.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by flexcity82: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
i think you should check carlcare
freemandela4:
Please I need to replace my phantom z mini battery. Please where can I get it cos av search almost every where but nothing. Please if you can help
Please call me on 08066561590.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Behankey(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Tecmobs:
sure!..i think the fingerprint reader was used as one of the major differences btw the Phantom 6 and 6 plus
Not just the scanner alone. Battery too yunno. Well, maybe that's why it's tagged beauty and the beast.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by bukasons: 5:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Simple and easiest method to root tecno phamton 6 And 6 Plus
http://www.flyerstech.com/2016/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-6-a6-easiest.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2016
bukasons:
Simple and easiest method to root tecno phamton 6 And 6 Plus
http://www.flyerstech.com/2016/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-6-a6-easiest.html
Isnt rooting dagerous to your tecno device?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2016
enoch273:
Safety tips on how to care for your TECNO Phantom 6 and 6 Plus battery, with this you can prolong the life span of your battery, click link below for details

Thanks for these tips. It'll come in handy when I buy the phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2016
chicwoman:

Isnt rooting dagerous to your tecno device?
It is dangerous when not handled correctly. You can run the risk of bricking your phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2016
enoch273:

Useful tips. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by TappGroupNG: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2016
enoch273:

Yes, but my sincere advice to you is to wait for the stock ROM of the device to be made available.
Thanks for the information
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Akamo5(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2016
the price of phantom 6 has dropped to 92k at slot.hopefully d price can still come down in weeks to come...I really need to get myself a piece of this device.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 1:57am On Oct 18, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Thanks for the information

you are welcome.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 1:58am On Oct 18, 2016
chicwoman:

Thanks for these tips. It'll come in handy when I buy the phone.

you are welcome, glad you like it.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Great advice. So that when they get their phantoms bricked the can easily flash the stock ROM.

exactly.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 2:03am On Oct 18, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Useful tips. Thanks for sharing.

glad you like it.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by bukasons: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Techm8: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
TappGroupNG:

It is dangerous when not handled correctly. You can run the risk of bricking your phone.
so what happens when they brick it? They take it to Carlcare or wat?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
comparison between TECNO Phantom 6 plus and Samsung Galaxy S6, click link below for details and pictures

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/comparison-btween-tecno-phantom-6-plus.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Have any idea when that will be?
enoch273:

Yes, but my sincere advice to you is to wait for the stock ROM of the device to be made available.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin Phantom wey I never even get, I go con get am, one juju go con make me root am spoil, I dey craze? Benefits of rooting in this case anybody?
excanny:

Rooting is safeas long as you know what you are doing. But don't try it if you got no clue or you fry up your sweet phantom.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2016
dejiWEST:
Have any idea when that will be?

Next month.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by scarycuteface(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Have you guys tried the refocus feature of the phantom 6? It's amazing really. Been reading a lot about it of late.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Techm8: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
scarycuteface:
Have you guys tried the refocus feature of the phantom 6? It's amazing really. Been reading a lot about it of late.
what is this refocus feature that I hear a lot about?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by scarycuteface(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Techm8:

The camera was built for that. It focuses in 0.15 seconds and its a dual camera of 13mp and 5mp. The dual back camera fully lends precision, detail and quality to the photo it takes.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by orosun55(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Akamo5:
the price of phantom 6 has dropped to 92k at slot.hopefully d price can still come down in weeks to come...I really need to get myself a piece of this device.
Phantom 6 is selling for #90,500. ..Whatsapp 08153792894 if you need one .. You pay on delivery
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by TappGroupNG: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'm really impressed with tecno phantom specs. Wish I could have the phone permanently. All the features are awesome!
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
The phone features are awesome. What I would really love to get is the 6plus. All the added benefits are amazing!
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Techm8:

Like this. This is actually my office desk

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2016
TappGroupNG:
I'm really impressed with tecno phantom specs. Wish I could have the phone permanently. All the features are awesome!
Honestly, it's actually on my Christmas wishlist. That phone is even more than the hype.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
dejiWEST:
grin grin grin Phantom wey I never even get, I go con get am, one juju go con make me root am spoil, I dey craze? Benefits of rooting in this case anybody?
I heard that the phone comes with the software update feature.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
TappGroupNG:
You know, the phone is really awesome. The specs are great!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Trending Phones Right Now. / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet / NCC Fixes April-22 For Mobile-Number Portability Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.