Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread (6893 Views)

Xiaomi REDMI 5 PLUS Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Tecmobs(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning”Benjamin Franklin once said. True. The fact is, no matter how good we are at our jobs, there is always room for improvement and those who realize this salient truth, always endeavor to go the extra mile just to better their last performance.

With the release of the new TECNO Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus smartphones, TECNO has shown that it has not taken its foot off the pedal in bringing very competitive smartphones to mobile consumers across emerging markets. Just yesterday, TECNO Mobile’s flagship –Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus, were launched at the magnificent Armani Hotel located in Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The occasion, which was the brand’sfirst international launch attracted over 80 local and international media houses including Emirates News, Dubai One TV, The National, Al Khaleej, Gulf News, Deutsche Presse-Agentur DPA (German News Agency) and Xinhua News Agency to cover and broadcast the event live. Notable guests at the event were Kimura Makoto, General Manager of SONY; Jeremy Doutte, CEO of Jumia; Arthur Wang, Senior Director Corporate Sales International of MediaTek; Martin Kariithi, Manager Android Partnerships for Google (West Africa) and popular African TV Personalities Mercy Aigbe and VJ Adams.

Currently, TECNO Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus fondly dubbed beauty and the beast by reviewers are the most disruptive smartphones in the TECNO Phantom series till date.

FOR TECNO PHANTOM 6 FULL SPECS AND REVIEWS SEE HERE
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-plus-specifications-and-price.html

FOR TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS FULL SPECS AND REVIEWS SEE HERE
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-specs-reviews-pictures-and-price.html

TECNO Phantom 6 vs Phantom 6 Plus
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-vs-phantom-6-plus-difference-and-similarities.html

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by AnodaIT(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cool
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Tecmobs(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
yeah, its cool
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by freemandela4(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please I need to replace my phantom z mini battery. Please where can I get it cos av search almost every where but nothing. Please if you can help
Please call me on 08066561590.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by augster(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tecno Phantom 6 now available for #90,550.. Both Grey and Gold. Contact me on WhatsApp . Pay on delivery available
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by omoalajah(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice device overall
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Behankey(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
These are Cool phones with amazing specs
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by datyorubaboy: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Specs are worth the price
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by missslimzy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Phantom 6 should have spotted the fingerprint sensor too
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Tecmobs(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2016
yeah, thats true
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by excanny: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2016
missslimzy:
The Phantom 6 should have spotted the fingerprint sensor too

It comes with an iris scanner instead.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Tecmobs(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2016
sure!..i think the fingerprint reader was used as one of the major differences btw the Phantom 6 and 6 plus
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by nusdog: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
#BeautyAndTheBeast
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by samintegrity(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
How to Root Tecno Phantom 6 (A6) withing mins

http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-6.html

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
detailed tutorial on how to root tecno phantom 6, click link below for instructions

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/detailed-tutorial-on-how-to-root-tecno.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by scarycuteface(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mobile phone companies are not relenting and Tecno as a fore runner has to keep setting the pace. I like these phones. Really wanna get my hands on one.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Tecmobs(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
you have to, Bro.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Akamo5(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
anybody that has d phone should upload screenshots from the phone
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 3:56am On Oct 14, 2016
I'll assume it's new and in good working condition? No surprises when I get it? It's really a good phone?
augster:
Tecno Phantom 6 now available for #90,550.. Both Grey and Gold. Contact me on WhatsApp 08100041548. Pay on delivery available
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by augster(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2016
dejiWEST:
I'll assume it's new and in good working condition? No surprises when I get it? It's really a good phone?
it's brand new.. Message me on WhatsApp to finalise everything..
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by henryobinna(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2016
nice phone nice to thread, following
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
dejiWEST:
I want to know too. Is the tecno phantom you have in good working condition? I'm looking to buy.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by chicwoman(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Tecmobs post=50143657]“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning”Benjamin Franklin once said. True. The fact is, no matter how good we are at our jobs, there is always room for improvement and those who realize this salient truth, always endeavor to go the extra mile just to better their last performance.

With the release of the new TECNO Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus smartphones, TECNO has shown that it has not taken its foot off the pedal in bringing very competitive smartphones to mobile consumers across emerging markets. Just yesterday, TECNO Mobile’s flagship –Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus, were launched at the magnificent Armani Hotel located in Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The occasion, which was the brand’sfirst international launch attracted over 80 local and international media houses including Emirates News, Dubai One TV, The National, Al Khaleej, Gulf News, Deutsche Presse-Agentur DPA (German News Agency) and Xinhua News Agency to cover and broadcast the event live. Notable guests at the event were Kimura Makoto, General Manager of SONY; Jeremy Doutte, CEO of Jumia; Arthur Wang, Senior Director Corporate Sales International of MediaTek; Martin Kariithi, Manager Android Partnerships for Google (West Africa) and popular African TV Personalities Mercy Aigbe and VJ Adams.

Currently, TECNO Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus fondly dubbed beauty and the beast by reviewers are the most disruptive smartphones in the TECNO Phantom series till date.

FOR TECNO PHANTOM 6 FULL SPECS AND REVIEWS SEE HERE
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-plus-specifications-and-price.html

FOR TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS FULL SPECS AND REVIEWS SEE HERE
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-specs-reviews-pictures-and-price.html

TECNO Phantom 6 vs Phantom 6 Plus
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-vs-phantom-6-plus-difference-and-similarities.html

This is so cool. I'm impressed with the specs. I'll save up for it so I can upgrade from my w3 to this phantom 6 plus.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by excanny: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
samintegrity:
How to Root Tecno Phantom 6 (A6) withing mins

http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-6.html

Thanks for the link.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by samintegrity(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
excanny:

Thanks for the link.

Uw bro
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Androidvillaz: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
I'm not the one selling oh. Do you want to buy a new Phantom 6? or Fairly Used?
chicwoman:

I want to know too. Is the tecno phantom you have in good working condition? I'm looking to buy.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Is Rooting The Tecno Phantom 6 at this point safe?
enoch273:
detailed tutorial on how to root tecno phantom 6, click link below for instructions

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/detailed-tutorial-on-how-to-root-tecno.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by dejiWEST: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol me that don't have that money yet, I'm waiting for the price to come down grin grin It's worth the price at which you're selling but I don't have it sadly sad
augster:
it's brand new.. Message me on WhatsApp to finalise everything.. 08100041548
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by excanny: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2016
dejiWEST:

Rooting is safeas long as you know what you are doing. But don't try it if you got no clue or you fry up your sweet phantom.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by enoch273: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
dejiWEST:

Yes, but my sincere advice to you is to wait for the stock ROM of the device to be made available.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Official Discusion Thread by Abdstrakt(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
enoch273:

Yes, but my sincere advice to you is to wait for the stock ROM of the device to be made available.
Great advice. So that when they get their phantoms bricked the can easily flash the stock ROM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 Lite Vs Tecno Spark K7 / Tecno To Launch The Tecno Camon Cmore This January 2018 / ***** Etisalat 3g *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.