Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted (1173 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Pela Okiemute Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by derajojosblog(f): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2016

Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted Only To Music Even After Winning.

The leggy singer made this known in a recent chat with Pulse in Lekki, Lagos.

With a clear understanding of possible challenges, distractions and rough road to maintain stardom while etching her name on the Nigeria entertainment industry, Okiemute revealed that she knows there are expectations to be met and with God by her side, she will rank amongst some of the best Project Fame ever produced.

Enjoy her interview here

How do you feel winning Project Fame

I’ve been overwhelmed, we have been out there for a while but coming out tops and seeing the responses and comments of people has left me overwhelmed. I’m grateful to God and I’m happy.

Why did you request for your mum’s blessings at the end of the show?

My mother’s prayer is very important because everything I do, I get her blessings and this is not only limited to the fact that I was in project Fame academy because even before now, she has always been there and I don’t miss her prayers and blessings whenever I want to go for something big.

Did you know she was going to show up at the finale?

Well, we weren’t given exclusive details if she was going to come or not but I was happy seeing her.

What has changed about Okiemute

I will say Okiemute is still me but this is the birth of my career and it’s definitely more work and this will see me working more than usual.

Were you musically inclined before contesting for Project Fame

Before now, I have been in a band in Port Harcourt called the Blue Boys band. We play at hotels and gigs and that was what I was doing before I decided to try out Project Fame.

So, what has happened to the band?

The band is still in existence and I’m sure they will be happy for me.

More here: http://www.ourhype360.com/celeb-gist/mtn-project-fame-season-9-winner-okiemute-ighorodje-said-wont-restricted-music/
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by somez(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anybody know where i can get fuel for #87?

1 Like

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by derajojosblog(f): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
somez:

grin Ask Seun for that or call Nairaland Customer Care
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by nikkypearl(f): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
somez:
sure!
The filling station opposite asokoro Abuja undecided

2 Likes

Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by ShayGirl(f): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Really happy for her...awaiting her singles soon
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by ezechueze(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by nuelzy: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2016
sorry to say.... bt u've gat just voice baby....

u re one horrible performer... missed out the wack project fame dis year.. bt when i read u won...

i knocked on YouTube and it gave me some of ya performances to watch....

mhen.... very tacky and horrible especially dat phyno's fada fada.. nd humblesmith's osinachi...

i can vividly say PF lost steam after dem chidinma's....

worst season ever!!!
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by derajojosblog(f): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2016
nuelzy:
sorry to say.... bt u've gat just voice baby....

u re one horrible performer... missed out the wack project fame dis year.. bt when i read u won...

i knocked on YouTube and it gave me some of ya performances to watch....

mhen.... very tacky and horrible especially dat phyno's fada fada.. nd humblesmith's osinachi...

i can vividly say PF lost steam after dem chidinma's....

worst season ever!!!

yea
Re: Winner Of Project Fame Season 9, Okiemute Ighorodje Said She Won’t Be Restricted by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2016
I hope u do well in the real world cos a number of past winners haven't really hit the limelight yet..all the best dear

(1) (Reply)

Top Naija Baddest Music Video Director Mattmax Celebrates His Birthday / It's Been Hard Since The Death Of My Wife - Baba Suwe / Photos: Popular Oap Ufuoma Egbamuno Walks Down The Aisle With His Other Half Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.