Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone (36106 Views)

Throw Away Your Mobile Phone If U You Haven't Done This / How Long Does Your Mobile Phone Battery Lasts / 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by Temolad: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Facebook grants users to access the full site just like that of computer view only if you can follow this simple trick that you will be given.
Once you get this trick, you can visit facebook’s full site with your mobile phone and continue to enjoy computer view of your facebook account.
If you are tired of browsing through the mobile site, then first log in to facebook mobile site i.e log in as if you want to access the mobile site;
Now go to your browser’s address bar and type http://www.facebook.com/home.php and you will be taken to the full site just like the one displayed on a computer. Do not forget to add ‘www.’ before the main url ie. http://www.facebook.com/home.php
You can do this as many times as you wish.
Source: temolad./2016/10/11/how-to-visit-facebooks-full-site-with-your-mobile-phone/
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by akmath: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Worked.
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by joeyreports: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by Chydobe: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Facebook is accepting applications for Computer Engineering Internships within the USA. Interns should be pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in computer science or a connected field, should be presently listed for a full-time degree program and prepared to return to the program after the completion of the internship in USA. Facebook Internship is an Internship programme offered to international students.

Click on link below for details, requirements and how to apply

http://www.newzified.com/facebook-internship-2018-international-students-computer-engineering-internships-usa/
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
You can check many tutorial and questions about Facebook here https://facebguide.com/
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by Funnybro(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2020
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by sharjeelbhai: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thank you very much for this great post. buy social media followers
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by sharjeelbhai: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! ip address show
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by sharjeelbhai: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. business test banks
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by sharjeelbhai: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. cryptocurrency
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by sharjeelbhai: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. Sunroof Solar
Re: How To Visit Facebook's Full Site With Your Mobile Phone by praveshppc: 5:37pm On Jan 09
Hi, I am https://praveshpatel.com a blogger and SEO Expert, and occasional Blog writer. I research trending topics and write content to grow the website's online presence. We also accept guest posts related to the latest technology, finance, business, SEO, etc.

(1) (Reply)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.