Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k (74829 Views)

BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos) / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Authoreety: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:

So true,,, but will be hard to convince those guys not to sell off or eat the poor animal except they are paid ..

Won't be bad if we raise something here to save the animal.

Oga Seun what do you think

#savethecrocodile
By the time dis monster stand with u guys one one..... I guess there will be a change of thought......
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by saintdennis(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikennaf1:

There is a town called Agulu in Anambra state. Crocs are plenty there cos the people there do not kill them. They have also become harmless to humans, just as pythons are harmless to humans in idemmili. The Lga where this croc was found. The humans don't kill the pythons and they return the favor.

Oga I just dey look u dey laugh ...continue believing that shit

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by whizcartel(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
merahki:

People eat crocodile meat in places like Europe, America too
Alligators, yes. Crocodiles, No. Europe has no crocodilian specie. so eating it there would be illegal. because the only way to bring any specie of crocodilia to consume is to smuggle it in. Alligators are abundant in the state of Florida USA. So alligator is actually a local delicacy. The USA has no specie of true crocodiles (crocodylus niloticus)
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Lala come and move this to Fp because it looks like snake.

This recession had made Nigerians to devour the whole wild animal in the forest. By next year if this recession persists then hunger will make some people to start admiring Fat people with the amount of days their meat will last

Hahaha, where you from?

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Bollinger(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:
Why is it sad If human mistakenly fall into the river will it spear the person?

Obviously you don't understand. If it attacks you then you have no choice but to defend yourself. All life exist for a reason. You'd be surprised if all crocodiles are wiped out. The natural order of nature will become unbalanced and we will pay the price in the long run. Nothing is regulated or managed in Nigeria. Everybody does whatever the phuck they want and they wonder why the country is like a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Authoreety:
By the time dis monster stand with u guys one one..... I guess there will be a change of thought......

Lol. It's "change of heart" not "change of thought".
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by columbus007(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
what animal is innocent? Shey croc? Something that should be far away from humans since it snaps it's jaws at anything, even kids. Abeg. Innocent chicken that you kill nko?
Croc dey for zoo nah,make dem carry am go Zoo abeg,people go dey pay money see am,abi you no dey watch film ni shey u wan talk say u never see am for film b4,for chicken,i don't kill chicken.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by jumonge2: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=][/color[color=#006600][/color]hmm good meat
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Oga I just dey look u dey laugh ...continue believing that shit
Itk, I am from idemmili.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Martinmania(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:
I wish those guys can be paid off and the poor creature sent back into the water alive
they would catch it again and so the circle goes
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by saintdennis(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikennaf1:

Itk, I am from idemmili.

Like I said CONTINUE believing that shit

And still claim educated. Mtcheeew
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Skelewu: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:
Why is it sad If human mistakenly fall into the river will it spear the person?

No, it will not 'spear' the person, it will dagger the person. grin grin
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by rman: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
merahki:

@ all the posters who feel it is not spear
Once you understand any non- native speaker's posts....even if filled with grammatical and spelling errors....it is in serious poor taste to mock the person about it....there should be absolutely NO pride in being a perfect speaker, writer or understander of English language....when one is African shocked cry shocked. Do you guys not know about The Scramble for Africa? About trans-atlantic slave trade and the way our regions were amalgamated and colonised?
Outside of poor taste, it also shows up the mocker as ignorant too....

I truly hope you people see some sense in this...and stop this folly...forever!
The truly sad thing is that while laugh was wan killing you die, none of you bothered to teach that poster what the correct spelling is
I mean, do you guys know where and how he was raised? His level of education? His age? Who made you guys British? Even if you owned the associated passports!! Lawd.

I quoted you so they can see how you did the right thing

1,000,000 likes. non of his critics wrote down the correct spellings in their post

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by HoneyBee23(f): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ki02020:
Watching NATgeo wild really change my orientation about crocodile...I've always wish will still have them in nigeria but now the one or two present are falling victim of human ignorance,too bad

Oga mek crocodile catch you for bush alone, u go wish we eradicate am like Malaria
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by asha80(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
falcon01:
look all those people up there talking rubbish make una just shutup wich kind yeye talk be dat make una sellam for zoo if no body buy and una dey eat croc make una do pepper soup with am e go make sense. people wey dey kill chicken goat and sheep unko wetin una talk?? na one yeye animal wey no get use for this world una dey pity
there is no animal that is of no use to the world...read wide

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by paulibling(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
the name of the river is[b] iyi ukwu[/b]. oraukwu ndi nne m na nna m ochie. ibenabo village and ama ada villge is my maternal root. respect.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
columbus007:
Croc dey for zoo nah,make dem carry am go Zoo abeg,people go dey pay money see am,abi you no dey watch film ni shey u wan talk say u never see am for film b4,for chicken,i don't kill chicken.
the crocs wey dey zoo don dey enough.... Dem no need new one,.... Make dem kill those crocs one by one

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by erico2k2(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
investnow2013:
So! So!!! Sad See What Some People Caught In Oraukwu Anambra State

SOME PEOPLE IN ORAUKWU TOWN IN IDEMILI LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE CAUGHT THIS BIG CROCODILE @ THE RIVER BETWEEN ABATETE TOWN AND ORAUKWU BOTH IN IDEMILI NORTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE. THEY ARE LOOKING TO SELL IT ALIVE FOR 50K.
This is not a crocodile angry angry
These bellow are

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by rasputinn(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Lala come and move this to Fp because it looks like snake.

This recession had made Nigerians to devour the whole wild animal in the forest. By next year if this recession persists then hunger will make some people to start admiring Fat people with the amount of days their meat will last

LOL

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Alusinejeuka(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Agulu town, a neighboring town to oraukwu has more than 5000 crocodiles and has never attempted this killings or selling
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Malawian(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
SnowJay92:

Oga say one or two, there's a lake that's linked with the river where this crocodile was caught, it was estimated around last 4yrs that there's about 300 crocodile living therein (because people of the town revere them as deities), the number must have doubled by now. I am suspecting that's where this one must have strayed from.
you know that river. when i was a kid, my granny took us through that river to a distant farm land at "ugwu nkporo". there is a narrow width along that river where you must pass through, otherwise, crocodile will finish you.

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by july66: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
investnow2013:
So! So!!! Sad See What Some People Caught In Oraukwu Anambra State

SOME PEOPLE IN ORAUKWU TOWN IN IDEMILI LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE CAUGHT THIS BIG CROCODILE @ THE RIVER BETWEEN ABATETE TOWN AND ORAUKWU BOTH IN IDEMILI NORTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE. THEY ARE LOOKING TO SELL IT ALIVE FOR 50K.
if the tiny tape for the mouth cut, sorry.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by buffalowings: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
acenazt:
them dey Kaduna plenty!!

Na to avoid that place be that o grin

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by buffalowings: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Malawian:

you know that river. when i was a kid, my granny took us through that river to a distant farm land at "ugwu nkporo". there is a narrow width along that river where you must pass through, otherwise, crocodile will finish you.

How lucky we are to have you grace nl

Thank goodness you were not eaten by crocs

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by columbus007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
the crocs wey dey zoo don dey enough.... Dem no need new one,.... Make dem kill those crocs one by one
cheesy
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by notoriousbabe: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
It seems lala is in to new meat,yesterday na whale,today na crocodile. He be like sey snake meat don dey tire am
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by cangoallnyt: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2016
merahki:

Once you understand any non- native speaker's posts....even if filled with grammatical and spelling errors....it is in serious poor taste to mock the person about it....there should be absolutely NO pride in being a perfect speaker, writer or understander of English language....when one is African shocked cry shocked. Do you guys not know about The Scramble for Africa? About trans-atlantic slave trade and the way our regions were amalgamated and colonised?

The truly sad thing is that while laugh was wan killing you die, none of you bothered to teach that poster what the correct spelling is
I mean, do you guys know where and how he was raised? His level of education? His age? Who made you guys British? Even if you owned the associated passports!! Lawd.

honestly bro they are laughing at their own ignorance..
i wonder what they stand to gain by looking for other peoples flaw..i never observed any mistake until i saw them making fun of their fellow black man..

like ..how on earth will a white man mock his fellow country man because the latter couldnt speak a foreign language..its even unimaginable
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by cangoallnyt: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2016
merahki:

i wonder what they stand to gain by looking for other peoples flaw..i never observed any mistake until i saw them making fun of their fellow black man..

like ..how on earth will a white man mock his fellow country man because the latter couldnt speak a foreign language..its even unimaginable and here we are ..taunting ourselves simply because somebody made a simple mistake..

well..this is one of the million reasons why we will continue to trail these white people..

whosoever u are bro..i believe u know d right spelling.."spare" but u probably typed d wrong one mistakenly..

leave those mophos! make dem dhe catch groove inside stupidity..
#onelove
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
cangoallnyt:

like ..how on earth will a white man mock his fellow country man because the latter couldnt speak a foreign language..its even unimaginable

I agree with you.....
2 lols....I am a woman and then, I know it is spare
I just repeated what the original guy typed....
Was looking to see if they would get it right themselves.....and I wanted the guy they laughed at to look it up himself

Take care
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by tit(f): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2016
alligator
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by cangoallnyt: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2016
merahki:

I agree with you.....
2 lols....I am a woman and then, I know it is spare
I just repeated what the original guy typed....
Was looking to see if they would get it right themselves.....and I wanted the guy they laughed at to look it up himself

Take care

sorry lol
for addressing u as bro smiley
funny..

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by nonny400(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Antivirus92:
a crocodile caught in oraukwu my home town.....

My brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Owl's Long Legs / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.