Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale (539 Views)

Get A Beautiful Responsive Website For Your Business Now / 10 Best Responsive Blogger Templates 2020 - Free & Premium / Please I Need A Template For . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by amJoe(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by amJoe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
bump
Re: Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Just 1k5h?
Re: Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by amJoe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
SerialGist:
Just 1k5h?
yea
Re: Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by Opistorincos(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
amJoe:
Am selling copies of the blogger template I designed for my blog.. Here is the URL http://www.journal.ga

The template has a very nice design, the blog looks like a professional designed WordPress blog.. I designed the template to my want.. People've been requesting for a copy of the template and right now am selling it out to everyone.. if you like you can buy and sell at your own price..

The templates also has built in widgets and layout styles that fits for any browser.. it also allows you to make your blog look as you like and has options for you to monetize your blog with ads..

I made the template 100% responsive in smart phones, tablets and PCs.. it looks very nice in every browser especially on tablets and PC.. You can view it from a PC and see its beauty...

Its shows post according to how you want it and its built with sliders and post tickers.. You can add labels and make the homepage look as u like.. it shows posts from particular labels like WordPress blog..

If you need a copy of it, send an email to me via Omalejos@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 08146394189 or visit the blog for my FB contact details..

The price is N1500.... No negotiation plz...

A blogger template can be sold for as much as 45k in the market.. Jide @Ogbongeblog sells his for 10k.. Do the comparison yourself

name of the template you want to sell is news 52, so lets hear word

1 Like

Re: Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale by chibuzor05(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Selling the template for N1.5k is not the problem.....but what really got me pained is when you claim "you designed it" haba na! News 52 that is common everywhere? Hiding the credit link doesn't make you the owner, i have been using it in one of my blogs in my signature.

Imfact anybody that needs the template with full documentation on how to install should contact me. I will send it to your email free of charge.

Let us learn to say the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners / HELP: Is It Safe To Withdraw Adsense Funds With A Friend Domiciallry Account ?? / FUNAAB Hackathon Loading...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.