Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better (38697 Views)

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki / Contractors,engineers,architects & All Builders, Get In Here Let's Talk Business / Three-Storey Building Being Demolished Kills A Woman In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by PukkaBlog(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by dapsonlou(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
You are pretty is hear say. Pictures please

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by freshvine(f): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
You built a bungalow without introducing DPC? Continue...

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by 222Martins(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm...................I reserve my comments for now. More grease to your elbow
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by chubbyG(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Will take you thru the plumbing work and electrical installation tomorrow...with other projects @hand..thanks for your time….

Nice work
since u said we shouldn't hesitate to ask questions...
what did u study ??
or is this passion driven?
orvna recession coz am grin
nikkypearl:
Will take you thru the plumbing work and electrical installation tomorrow...with other projects @hand..thanks for your time….

Nice work
since u said we shouldn't hesitate to ask questions...
what did u study ??
or is this passion driven?
orvna recession coz am
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Beezed(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is the kind of post we want to see on Nairaland. Inspiring and Motivating but the numerous Cleavage, Kenya & other useless threads.

Kudos op!

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Brendaniel: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are we in
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by ibikunle1985(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good job
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Interesting
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
U r not even in tge pics undecided mtchew.I dont believe u grin
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Never underestimate the strength and power of a woman,women can do "almost"everything men can do..we can be better managers than man men because we tend to be more conservative and do our home work...the same thing I do when it comes to projects management..

Although I do have a problem with clients at first sight,,coz" some of them wonder what a "pretty young lady" tongue grin can offer when it comes to building construction!,but all I do eventually is amaze them wink

Sit back and let me take you thru' some of my past/and on going projects.....

na ritualist u dey handle their projects?....all ur projects inside forest....and btw I knw say any lady wey sabi book no dey fine and yours is nt different

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by loveandhate: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
this is so inspiring and beautiful.... Nigerians are just wonderful people http://awomkenneth.com/how-to-get-quality-instagram-engagement-that-translate-into-money/
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by theGistsonline: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
adedayo3193:

Although I do have a problem with clients at first sight,,coz" some of them wonder what a "pretty young lady" tongue grin can offer when it comes to building construction!,but all I do eventually is amaze them wink

Na so *yinmu* abeg who fit help me add that gurl pinshure
baba! Tell her abeg! She talk say she pretty! How she dey take amaze dem? Maybe she go fit amaze me too?? Besides, Na just one bq like house inside bush wey she post, small small boys & girls who are architects & design & construct mega structures siddon here for NL quietly dey look your pictures of farmland & sub tropic forests & sub-building! Lagos brick layers can do better!!

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Akinwerndey: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good work amazon... Carry on
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by dapsonlou(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
How much will it cost to build this type of house

That house will run you about 28m finish
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by willibounce1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
You are taking pictures for the owner of the project?

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by kentochi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M
how will you say you have not spend up to 1.8m on this work including cost of material?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by theGistsonline: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M
mmm, nikky u need to come & bend over here for a serious spanking. Many bricklayers even will do a better job! I guess you're not an srchitect Or buildr
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by theGistsonline: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
mmm, nikky u need to come & bend over here for a serious spanking. Many bricklayers even will do a better job! I guess you're not an architect Or builder
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by CSTR2: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is exactly what chimamanda is always talking about. One of the major ways women are themselves the greatest impediment to feminism and Equality.
A male Building Contractor would create a thread without needing to allude to his gender, while the female would always want to show us how the female gender is the weaker sex and so must be applauded for any attempt to break through the stereotype.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by kokomilala(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice! You've done very well for yourself! That's why Femi Emmanuel said,..'excellence is the deterrent against racism and sexism.'A man in himself is not one efficacious being, but what he makes of himself, life and opportunities he has.Same goes for a woman.And, women haven't been preordained to play second best in all temporal matters.God placed certain responsibilities on man as the head of the family.Thus, man assumes those charges subconsciously and consciously.Therefore, the unnecessary battle of the sexes is uncalled for.You've put yourself as an unwitting dispersal agent for the lords of this age-long battle.A battle whose outcome is always predictable.
Once again, kudos to you for this achievement!
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
dapsonlou:

That house will run you about 28m finish

Bro tho I don't have a pix here to show you.. But can you tell me how much roughly it will cost to finish an uncompleted 7bedroom with two parlour that has zinc already on it.... The remaining stuffs are plastering, electrical, moderate ceiling, flooring painting,etc...
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by twinskenny(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
good one.. Lord is your strength
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by danemenike: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
How much will it cost to build this type of house

10 to 18million
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Kaybee14(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
That's a good one from you. You've shown that you're good in what you're doing. I'm glad to see this. Keep it up OP.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by mufutau55(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Never underestimate the strength and power of a woman,women can do "almost"everything men can do..we can be better managers than man men because we tend to be more conservative and do our home work...the same thing I do when it comes to projects management..

Pictures of OP... or we don't believe it o. smiley

Let's match you against our resident "Woman Builder" Madam GabbyTabby.

But really, nice work seeing women breaking into this field.. Thumbs up o.

Hajji M.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by GboyegaD(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:

Please, may I ask what the N1.8m covers (by this I mean blocks, labor, cements, and every other thing needed in building)?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can do equally not better
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by shumuel(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:

Very nice, making the ladies proud,, would surely call you when am ready grin
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by asamaigho(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:

I am forced to disagree with d 1.8m expense.

From the picture am seeing,let me give a rough estimation,correct me if am wrong tho.

Block ....3500*200=700000k

Labor for block setting since they 9" Hollow ...4000*60 naira per block =24000

Cement used .....100*2200=220000

Wooden truss members...... 150000

Roofing sheets,[lets assume an area of 250sqrm] i.e 250*200=500000

Labor for carpenters=200000

Let me stop here.But not forgeting iron bending works, supervision,....other expense aswell.
From the above,the sum total is over 2milion naira.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by gbadexy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kudos. We need more inspiring threads like this on the front page.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by moiaimi(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thumbs up

KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment?