Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (38728 Views)

Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by stephenduru: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
As shared by Shakiru....

'BREAKING...
Unknown Man got electrocuted this afternoon while trying to pick some valuable items from the demolished structures at Pen Cinema.

See images of his lifeless body.

Details shortly'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/man-electrocuted-during-demolition-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nittroboy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIp
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Throwback: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
So ojukokoro dey kill true true?

God help the poor who are in need, while the government continue to help themselves to riches for their wants.

6 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Hardewarlee(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gbam ! Lobatan !! You suffer before you die , You die suffering , You go also to Heaven or Hell which I'm sure Na Hell .... That one Na another suffer again . Anyways Rest In Peace . Next life you won't go beyond your boundary .

6 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by catherineokezie(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na WA ooo
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by GeeString: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
nittroboy:
RIP

This could be, my eyes must see it or to steal some stuff

I remember when I had an accident via Lagos/ibadan express way ,when one weed boy come to me and asked for money and others people pathetic on what av gone through.

What the Bleep did you just type?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Intellad(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
y didn't he run even his big d.I.c.k got wasted.... smh... gay=happiness.....
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by jericco1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
what a loss. he may have a family. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by moscobabs(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
What I want to eat will not kill me

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Demolishing a building that was connected to the power grid via underground cabling could cause a thing like this.

It would have been worse if it was raining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is that the emergency Ambulance ? Well, it's enough reason to sue the power company and the demolishing company .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
The story is not well Educative

Thats is d truck he uses in picking d item
Maybe , he is all this malam that pick spoilt item on d streets! dont pretend u dont usually see them some uses sack to take items this does nt neccesarily mean they are theives.

Secondly i wish to say...something really got wrong bhind his demise! see a grown man that has been taking care of is existence from day one one earth, should we say he cant take care of himself b4 he met is death? Op says he died from electrocution? Why blood all over ? Did he fell from a pole? Is he an electrician? His blood is meant to dry if its electrocution

Pls someone with more knowlede to answer my Questions.....May his gentle soul Rest in the Bossom of The great 1.

14 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
ur hustle led u to early grave. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Sharon6(f): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ha!
May his soul find peace.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Authoreety: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
GeeString:

What the Bleep did you just type?

help me ask am o... some pipo wl jst type witout reading b4 posting

4 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by dieBYfire: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please I only care about this political party cool
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Offpoint: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
See the emergency vehicle they convey him with. Nigeria is a doomed nation. Sleep well brother, I hope you choose better destination in your next life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by urbanemind(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
nittroboy:
RIP

This could be, my eyes must see it or to steal some stuff

I remember when I had an accident via Lagos/ibadan express way ,when one weed boy come to me and asked for money and others people pathetic on what av gone through.
what re u writing

7 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dansiki1: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
He won't steal again
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wetin this guy wan tell baba God?
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Shakiru....

'BREAKING...
Unknown Man got electrocuted this afternoon while trying to pick some valuable items from the demolished structures at Pen Cinema.

Details shortly'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/man-electrocuted-during-demolition-of.html?m=1
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
...What a Clarion Call

Both the named and unnamed
Both the face and unfazed
Both harmed and unharmed
Both the weak and unweak
Both the rich and the poor
Both the sinners and the Saints
Both the bound and the freeborn
Both the Chained and the Unchained
Both the known and the unknown
Will one day take a bow...

What is life in a seconds..
Nothing but a vapour that appear nd disappear
Nothing but vanities,
Nothing but a mirage with endless pages
Nothing but a flukes we cook
Nothing but emptiness

All for fame and riches
All for name and wishes
All for game and garnishes
All for fun without deliquescents

I weep whenever I see men in the state
If only he knows this will be is fate
If only he knows life is nothing,but a vacuum
If only he knows it does not own his soul
If only he knows he will account just one day
Who knows he goes with all just to pay

Men boast as if he owns all
As if he knows tomorrow
As if the world will pulse when is heart pause
As if the world will blink at his exit
As he if human race will give a gaze at his death

All his labour now another man glory
All his pain now another man gain
All his gory now another man story
All his garment now another man game
All his rags now another man bragging

Who am I to ask Death where is ur sting?
I have seen your work!!! O I have seen
I can trace ur finger print on faces of men
I av walked with u in lonely grave
I av watched u dance without a beat
I av seen u acts without d stage
I av heard ur still voice in the wind
I av watched you dine with time
I av seen u causes ripped off joy from many hearts
O death ur sting what a bittersweet..

R.I.P to the dead.

Cc Deo1986

@ShCall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FitnessDoctor: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017

And he was carried away in a wheelbarrow, can you believe this zoo of a country..

In Other News
Here Is How Your Armpit Hair Is Giving You Body Odour
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-how-your-armpit-hair-is-giving.html
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by AUWAL999: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nawa for this our country poverty makes him to get scrap and on the process he was electrocuted may God save us R.I.P.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by MVLOX(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just dey imagine wetin dis one wan tell Angel Gabriel nw wen e reach d gate....

Angel Gabriel: Oga wetin carry u come here

Shocky: Oga na as I wan go collect one or two tins for one cinema way dem dey scatter... Nie electric take shock me ooo

Angel Gabriel: Oga follow that road... Hell na ur portion... Enjoy urself...Next...2

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nely(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
u
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
sad local Ambulance. .Dem go use d same cart transport meat,food/ water.Niagran
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Demolishing a building that was connected to the power grid via underground cabling could cause a thing like this.

It would have been worse if it was raining.
What else could be worse than death
Re: Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 0temSapien: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Gbam ! Lobatan !! You suffer before you die , You die suffering , You go also to Heaven or Hell which I'm sure Na Hell .... That one Na another suffer again . Anyways Rest In Peace . Next life you won't go beyond your boundary .
Can stealing on earth qualify someone for burning in fire forever and ever? So if you are a judge, can you put somebody inside prison of fire forever and ever? If you can't do that, then you are better off than any being who's doing that or trying to do that. Stealing should be judged according to the law governing it, not by fire forever. That is injustice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Know How Much It will Cost me To Put Thunder Protection / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / Abbco Towers Sharjah, UAE Gutted By Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.