Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Very Useful Information,please Pass It On - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Useful Information,please Pass It On (621 Views)

Students In School Uniform Puff Out Fast As They Pass It To Themselves. VIDEO / Stolen Toyota Vehicle In Lugbe Abuja-anyone With Useful Information Please Help. / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Useful Information,please Pass It On by Baawaa(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
_A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen._
_Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband from her friend's telephone, telling him what happened._

_Her husband said, "I just received your text message asking me to remind u of your ATM pin and I have replied a little while ago"._

_When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them money had already been withdrawn._

_The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of her PIN._

_Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn her money from the bank account._

_Pls when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by calling back._

_Also, when being texted by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them._
_If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and friends who text you._

_PLEASE PASS THIS ON. You will never know who this might help._
Re: Very Useful Information,please Pass It On by superdanny10: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Why the lady no put password for her phone??

Op should have stated how much was withdrawn

All-in-all, I feel bad for them sha
Re: Very Useful Information,please Pass It On by dotman4real007(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
these criminals are upgrading everyday.
Re: Very Useful Information,please Pass It On by Authoreety: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
I guess this will b more useful at front-page

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Matrimonial Bed / . / Mmm- Make Millions Miraculously.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.