Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

“I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat (799 Views)

I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi / Actress Uche Ogbodo Blasts Man For Saying Her Colleague, Rita Edochie, Is Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat by gbase12: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Singer Omawumi admits she has added few kilograms in recent months but adds she isn’t bothered by bodyshamers.

The singer wrote on Instagram

This is my b**ch resting face… Which can also mean ‘honesty, I can’t be bothered’. I have come to own and accept the real me, when/if I have to change my body, I may do it. So till then this my response to ‘Omawumi is fat’. So I’ve added a few kilos, Omawumi is beautiful Jare!!! #wonderwoman #omawonder #ownit #timeless

Werk it mama!

Read more : http://grovbase.com/2016/10/13/i-cant-be-bothered-omawumi-replies-comments-that-she-is-fat/

Re: “I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat by tyson98: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
k
Re: “I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
seen

(1) (Reply)

See The Intriguing Chimpanzee Who Smokes Up To A Pack Of Cigarettes A Day / Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" / Comedian Gordons Wants FG To Ban Religious Tithes & Offerings (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.