Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi (53456 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Read Seyi Law Response to Kemi Olunloyo

Awwww!!! Dr. KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO Pharma. D has dished out her medical advice and it is good. Nobody is perfect and sometimes our good advice or idea might come out wrongly, but that doesn't totally spoil the core of the importance. It is true there is a rise in child obesity, but concluding on a child without prior test and medical findings is professionally wrong.
Some of the main factors that leads to Obesity truly include Overfeeding, lack of activities, hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. The measurement of these factors to determine the weight level of a child is done at a more active age. It is also a natural and well known medical fact that children have a level of fat retention to help combat cold in their surroundings and as they grow and become more active, most of the fat is lost to energy burning.
If a child weighs 8.3lbs with a height of 60cm at almost 5 months, you can tell that such child is not fat, a fact that Aunty Kemi, my friend didn't check with me. It is also worthy to know that a child that feeds at 4oz (120ml) every 3 or 4 hour without breastfeeding has a healthy eating pattern. The fact that you are a pharmacist doesn't mean you know better.
The truth is I have cause to disagree with people and people with me, but I know Aunty Kemi, my friend will do better to make her findings before sharing. Thanks guys.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/seyi-law-replies-kemi-olunloyo-who.html?m=1

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Homeboiy: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2017
but she fat nah

257 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Bossontop(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Na only me dey c say d pikin fat niii

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by K9Uneet(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2017
But this pikin fat gan o! See as the cheeks nearly cover the eyes finish! SeyiLaw, I respect the mature answer/reply you gave that gbeborun aunty but try and see a doctor with immediate alacrity.

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by DonCortino: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2017
This is what we call fatty bom bom! grin

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by LAFO: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2017
grin

Seyi sounds pained

He shouldn't have dignified that old woman with a response

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by DonCortino: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2017
K9Uneet:
But this pikin fat gan o! See as the cheeks nearly cover the eyes finish! SeyiLaw, I respect the mature answer/reply you gave that gbeborun aunty but try and see a doctor with immediate alacrity.

See doctor for wetin? angry that child is perfectly normal. My niece was even fatter than this when she was a baby, today she I 5 and u wont even knw she was that fat as a baby.

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by goldbim(f): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Now I know aunty Kemi has FINALLY lost it!!!common,why is she embarrassing the little girl..obviously,that is baby fat..the girl'll definitely lose most as she grows..Nice response from her dad!!TENI n TENI cool

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by K9Uneet(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2017
DonCortino:

See doctor for wetin? angry that child is perfectly normal. My niece was even fatter than this when she was a baby, today she I 5 and u wont even knw she was that fat as a baby.

I don hear. Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by sholatem(f): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Dis is just baby fat nah,no harm @ all,even my own son fat pass dis in his early months,but shed d weight tremendously after he started activities like crawling, standing walking,even now u can't even compare d 2 pics because of school activities.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by doyinbaby(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Seyilaw get time if nah me be seyilaw I no go dignify her with a response

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by elobyobi: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2017
That's a very healthy child. The woman doesn't know what she's saying.
Don't blame her though. They say childless women always have an opinion on how other people should raise their kids.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Deeypeey(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
wow....Seyilaw..m impressed
u have refused to cum down to her foolish level...
instead u "respectfully" taught her sense...now I doubt even her most idiotic self can reply with an attack again...unless,of course she s an agbaya ti o ni ironu...
thumbs up man

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
I agree with aunty kemi on this. She is fat and that's a fact. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Olateef(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Michaelpresh(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
and so undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Flexherbal(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Cute baby!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
She talks too much
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Iphone5: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Both Seyi Law and Kemi are Mad, only that baby is 'sane' because she's Fat

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Cool reply
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by topstar80(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Berbierklaus(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
You shouldn't have even replied her,that woman is a tap.

some babies are usually chubby at infant age,eg my little brother,looking at him at 15 years old today,unless you see his baby pictures you will never know he was chubby.

That woman is just hungry for attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
This woman that always says rubbish. Hasn't she heard of something called baby fat?

The girl has her dad's cheeks and her body looks okay for a baby.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Enemyofpeace: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Na wetin be her own? Winch,make she no go chop the baby for night o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by JewelRegi(f): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Kemi the attention seeker. By the time that child starts to crawl or work that fat won't be here.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by TerrorSquad147: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
The child is fat, so?? undecided undecided is it your fat?? The parents, if not fat before have the tendency of being fat, so what's there? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2017
Well fed baby. What a cute kid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by babadee1(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
K9Uneet:

Babies are supposed to be fat that means the baby is growing normally. A skinny baby is a sick baby.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by easzypeaszy(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Why dis lady or woman always...u be winch ni?
Oga I expect you to give an epic reply.. grin grin u just dey form science student.
For the baby boy abi na girl...na bc she resemble you wt her chick like my iPad...
No vex she fine oooo n normal

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by Gemc3(f): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
She's just a baby! Jeez! This kemi own don too much

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by morereb10: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
oh fatty fatty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi by BlindAngel: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Eve Esin And Segun Arinze In BIG Eyeball Competition (VIDEO) / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.