Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

All I Have Been Doing For Myself That Will Interest You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All I Have Been Doing For Myself That Will Interest You (348 Views)

Singer Emma Nyra Reveals How Long She Has Been Doing Doggy Style / Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Have Been Doing For Myself That Will Interest You by padypadyng(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
everyday in Nigeria is a life of test, tests and temptations, but to me i use those figures to arm myself for a better future, i am happy to say that at the age of 31 i am happily married, expecting my first kid, have my own little car and can conveniently afford my home and office rental charges.

i didn't achieve all these by sleeping and waiting for the Federal Govt to create jobs or calling my uncle somewhere to help me, instead i realized that my future is in my own hands.

i ventured into web development in 2010 and internet business in 2014 and today i have build a network with over 1700 active users just within 8 months of launch without advertisement except posts like this on our own Nairaland.

i am the proud developer of padypady.com a network that you can not only use to upload your music for free but through its affiliate programmes and aggregatorship you can also sell your music on Apple music and AmazonMP3.

hey. am happy to share this piece with you, your comments are always the reason while Nairaland is here. so give http://padypady.com a trail and you will love to have read this.

thank you for your time

Franklin

(1) (Reply)

I. / 8 Things To Remember During “hard Times” / Five Decades & 200 Films Later, Jackie Chan Receives Honorary Oscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.