Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer (739 Views)

Get Admission Into 200lvl Without Jamb / Get Admission Directly Into 200lvl / Ijmb: All You Need To Know About Ijmb Examination Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by justseyi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
I've been involved in IJMB for over 3years now. So if you are already running it or interested to run it. Just ask me id be glad to assist.

Please Share

With IJMB (INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD) you have the following ADMISSION OPPORTUNITIES

1. Admission into 200level without JAMB
2. Admission into the University of your choice
3. Result doesn't expire
4. 100% ADMISSION GUARANTEED

for more info please call / Whatsapp 08094214558

Please note. This isn't an illegal way to get you into the University as this program is recognized as a direct Entry requirement for most Nigerian Schools.

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by sternosa: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello. Does the IJMB require one to write entrance exams to enter desired universities?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by jonesky080(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2016
sternosa:
Hello. Does the IJMB require one to write entrance exams to enter desired universities?

[size=14pt]
Actually stumbled on this, for more information about IJMB, IJMB centers, universities accepting IJMB, admission criterias all, visit the Learn More Nigeria platform via www.ijmbe.org.ng [/size]
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by sternosa: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
jonesky080:

[size=14pt]
Actually stumbled on this, for more information about IJMB, IJMB centers, universities accepting IJMB, admission criterias all, visit the Learn More Nigeria platform via www.ijmbe.org.ng [/size]
If I wanted to go to the website, I wouldn't be here now, would I?

Anyways, OP please get to me. My cousin is awaiting your response.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by justseyi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
sternosa:

That depends on the university you are applying for. Most schools don't require you to write other entrance exams.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Ijmb(200lvl ADMISSION) Ask And I'd Answer by jonesky080(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
More information from www.ijmbe.org.ng of Learn More Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is Waec Gce Out? / Study In Ukraine 2017 ,new March Admission In 24hrs ,english Medium / Gravity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.