Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? (3337 Views)

You Must Laugh I Swear. / When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. / Swear If You Have Never Done Any Of These Why Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by BahdXitixenn: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
OYA SWEAR SAY U NEVA DO ANY OF THIS

1.- If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.

2.- If you didn't play rubber band.

3.- If you never bath in the d rain.

4.- If nobody told you about india vs nigeria 99-1

5.- If you did not sleep on the couch and woke up on the bed.

6.- If you didn't throw ur milk teeth on the roof for lizards to take it and give you new ones.

7.- If you didn't just wash your legs n hands instead of bathing before going to school.

8.- If you didn't act film inside uncompleted buildings or under d bed with friends.

9.- If you have never flew a kite.

10.- If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with sands.

11.- If you never wrote your name on a paper and insert it into your pen so that no one will steal it.

12.- If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly and see when the light went off.

13.- If you never waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter.... Leke leke kpambo...

14.- If you didn't hear of ghost that stays under mango trees at night.

15.- if you never drove a single car tyre with stick and call it a car.

16.- If you never mix garri and sugar in your pocket and eat it while walking on the street.

17.- If you never did mama n papa play e.g cooking leaf and sand without fire.

18.- If you didn't play table soccer with bottle cover.

***MODIFIED***

19.- If you didn't play police and thief

........if so, then I guess your childhood was not fun!

Do you know it is not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE Over LIKE A MOTOR! i bet u don't know. don't be shy. i didn't know either until i grew up.

I'm sure 95+% of Nigerian adults do not know that that nursery rhyme "chantalili chantalili" is actually "standard living, standard living"

I know you are singing it now again... hahahahaha

***Confess you are guilty! Come on people, it's good to wave off this hard economic situation once in a while and just keep the fun going. Laugh it off already.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by we963852: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
6 AND 15 never did those
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by youngest85(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Table soccer my favourite

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by Bossontop(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, guilty as charged op add "police and thief" and also soak-away champion to d list
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by lolademariam: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
U nailed it
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by BahdXitixenn: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Numbers 7 and 9. Ya!! I never did fly a kite, and God forbid my parents ever caught me washing my hands and feet instead of bathing from head to toe.
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by BahdXitixenn: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bossontop:
Lol, guilty as charged op add "police and thief" and also soak-away champion to d list

Ah! I remember "police and thief". Was one of my fave. I would even use the trunky part of paw-paw leaf to construct "AK 47". Haha
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by SmeagolC(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
lemme add some- biro boxing, table soccer with bottle tops and flying paper planes from high places.
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
12, 14 were not part of my experience. Gone are the sweet old days.....
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by hersarhn: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2016
BahdXitixenn:
Cc lalasticlala
Pls what is this "cc lalasticlala"
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by BahdXitixenn: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
hersarhn:

Pls what is this "cc lalasticlala"

Lolz... I can imagine that you are just getting started using the Internet.

Anyways, cc stands for carbon copy. It is used to send a copy of a text to a recipient.

For example, in emails, anyone you add to the cc: field of a message receives a copy of that message when you send it. All other recipients of that message
can see that person you designated as a cc: recipient.

On Nairaland, if you cc a user, the person should be able to receive a copy of that comment or post they were cc'd in.

Now, lalasticlala we understand is a moderator on here who pushes stuff to the front page. So if a user cc's lala, you know what that means.
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by Temolad: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Just passing though!
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by hersarhn: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

Lolz... I can imagine that you are just getting started using the Internet.

Anyways, cc stands for carbon copy. It is used to send a copy of a text to a recipient.

For example, in emails, anyone you add to the cc: field of a message receives a copy of that message when you send it. All other recipients of that message
can see that person you designated as a cc: recipient.

On Nairaland, if you cc a user, the person should be able to receive a copy of that comment or post they were cc'd in.

Now, lalasticlala we understand is a moderator on here who pushes stuff to the front page. So if a user cc's lala, you know what that means.
Thank u very much,me undastand
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by femlex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
nice one op,

let me the following.
Somersaulting, hiding sticks, (can't remember the name of the game), using back of the feet to clean coin, using sweet wrapper as money to buy food.
Table soccer was the best.
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by BahdXitixenn: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
femlex:
nice one op,

let me the following.
Somersaulting, hiding sticks, (can't remember the name of the game), using back of the feet to clean coin, using sweet wrapper as money to buy food.
Table soccer was the best.

As a kid, I was a loaded dude. You know how?? Using SWEET WRAPPER as money. Haha...

And yeah, I'm still loaded. I guess the aura just transitions with me as I move on in life. grin
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by dotman4real007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am guilty of everything oooo!!! And I did more, eg kungfu, karate.
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by ardeypearlz(f): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think am guilty of everything lipsrsealed Chai!!! My childhood was fuuun grin

I played Ice and Water too cheesy
Re: Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? by allytinted: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Guilty of all but 7

(1) (Reply)

Romade Kidnaps A Yoruba Boy / Obasanjo Arrested In New York : See Pix / Best Of The Crying Sticker Head Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.