Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (52329 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by celebrityvoic: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerian Top Veteran blogger, Linda Ikeji shares new Beautiful pic in her office Today with Denrele Edun and some other workers.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/linda-ikeji-shares-new-lovely-office.html

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by youngest85(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
These people cn endure smello no be small

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
news! undecided #crap

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
ao e cum change oil price?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Grow up, Mumu!!
youngest85:

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by somez(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Can only see 2 male.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Plot twist: She suddenly announces she has found love in the arms of WizKid, hence the big smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
na her business undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by floragregs(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
youngest85:
you are very childish.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Cordis92(f): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Guess i'm beginning to like this lady. Men and wahala, I don't understand. As a lady, if you are successful they say you lack loyalty and are rude. If you are jobless, they say you are useless and possibly a runs girl. What then do you people want? sad

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cordis92:
Guess i'm beginning to like this lady. Men and wahala, I don't understand. As a lady, if you are successful they say you lack loyalty and are rude. If you are jobless, they say you are useless and possibly a runs girl. What then do you people want? sad
We just want to fucq any random girl we desire and without any stress, if u refuse we give u wahala, This particular lady taking selfie got a smelling pussay, #rottenfish

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cordis92:

We just want you... dazall! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by porshuch: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
you are just jealous or it seems envi wan kill you. Hope u will still meet up in this life, because she's already made.. oya tell us how much you get mr neat. Apari oshi!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Nice one..
nexxxxt angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by misscall247: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2016
success got so many friends

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
I think I agree with Oby Ezekwesili for calling nairaland a refuse bin.

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by dollaflow(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by opiaoku: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
the smello can feed your useless mother and ancestors join

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Passcal: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
nice....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by drnoel: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Cordis92:

Thats where ur problem begins when u start looking at what people say.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by opiaoku: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
PapaNnamdi:

We just want to fucq any random girl we desire and without any stress, if u refuse we give u wahala, This particular lady taking selfie got a smelling pussay, #rottenfish
[/s]
trash

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Nairadays: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Beautiful. Even guys are getting eye brows done sad na wa ooo. Make up galaxy.

Meanwhile watch video of 2 ladies busted for shoplifting

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/10/09/2-ladies-busted-for-shoplifting/

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by benedictac(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2016
I admire this lady. love her relationship with her staff.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Two males cool
Eight females angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by JudasIsCucumber: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:

Whenever an insecure fool see a successful woman, he screams smello! Prostitutes! Hoes! well we women are all smellos , Prostitutes. and Hoes okay and guess wot we run the world . And Hillary Clinton, Angel Merkel, Theresa May the next leaders of the free world are all Smello, Prostitutes and Hoes according to Mr DUMB DUMB.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by ubaobi: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2016
floragregs:
you are very childish.

You shouldn't have dignified his post with a response. Its quite obvious that he's still a kid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by opiaoku: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2016
I hate that girl denrele gay bastard see as he look like woman

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by enshi(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Cordis92:

Which then are you.... The former or the later

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Dottore: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.