Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) (57809 Views)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
As shared by famous blogger linda ikeji

Epic pic or nah? Don't hate...appreciate!

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/am-richer-than-dangote-hes-my-asset-oluwo-of-iso-land/

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
This her belle she dey always hold like say na packaging make eno fall out

Sure no b fake pregnancy?!

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by amaniro: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ikeji is okay na

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin don't worry i'll quit my job 4 u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who wears cloth to shower... remove d tin let's c sth jor grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
tongue
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by bmxshop: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fake

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Radarada.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by incredibleace(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
rubbish

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by corpersforum(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lovely pictures. The lady who has made history and acquired wealth from online. Am proud of you Linda Ikeji. My dear role model.

Anyone here also interested in making money online, check my signature below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice picture.
Flaunt it dear.

e be like say she no get village people wey dey use mirror look her grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
she does not know she is getting old. wetin young girls supposed dey do and make she dey advice them against such . Role model indeed.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by MissBoss01(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
No crime in feeling ones self na... #healthypregnancy Have fun n do have a safe delivery.. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Samogbo1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is that how to shower?
With cloth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by patani(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Few comments and you guys moved it to front page You these MODs fear God na...�‍♂️
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kabaka100: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Julia345:
Who wears cloth to shower... remove d tin let's c sth jor grin

She just wan show u sey she still dey fine even when pregnant

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by godfatherx: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
This her belle she dey always hold like say na packaging make eno fall out

Sure no b fake pregnancy?!

Compared to how her sister flaunted hers, I think so too

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you check all Linda pregnancy pictures you will see lots of difference

Some the belle small

Some the be belle big

Wetting I sabi I no be doctor or woman

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Aquariann: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Linda Ikeji has successfully bullied everyone from digging into her affairs. But if it were to be another celebrity, her tentacles would have gone overdrive to expose what she assumes to be a secret forgetting she's infringing on their right to privacy.

After shouting girls should be celibate for years (while she got dicked down raw herself in private) and realizing her pregnancy couldn't be hidden forever, she quickly announced an engagement with an unknown man till today.

A month later she breaks the news of her pregnancy herself. Yeye the smell..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Exwizard: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Nice picture.
Fluent it dear.

e be like say she no get village people wey dey use mirror look her grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear nairalander it's flaunt not fluent as u said.
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
U wan carry another belle abi?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pregnant Linda ikeji arrives in atlanta
Pregnant linda ikeji goes for a walk with her mum and friends
Pregnant Linda ikeji meets davido's baby mama
Pregnant linda ikeji in the shower.

Chaii. Nairaland grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
OK, we don see her. she sabi bath. shikena

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by alertness(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
who is the father of that unborn child Linda?You can't hide him forever

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thou who wears cloth to bath should count thy teeth with tongue
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mrop:
As shared by famous blogger linda ikeji

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/am-richer-than-dangote-hes-my-asset-oluwo-of-iso-land/

9months never reach.....hitting a preggy lady from the back can be awesome
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Nice picture.
Fluent it dear.

Flaunt

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by newjosboy: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Nice picture.
Fluent it dear.

Fluent ko, flu ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by StarUp: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
That fatherless pregnancy don suffer for Linda hand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.