Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. (524 Views)

Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) / Enquiry About Uganda. / Enquiry About Traveling To Senegal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. by Miztadynamix(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please I applied for a payoneer master card from here in Nigeria and I was approved and the card was dispatched.

Though I was given an expectation date which is around first week of November but I just wanted to find out if there is anyway to track the delivery or know how to receive it because I put my residential address.

Please anyone who has done this before should assist me with advice or information on what to do.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Miztadynamix:
Please I applied for a payoneer master card from here in Nigeria and I was approved and the card was dispatched.

Though I was given an expectation date which is around first week of November but I just wanted to find out if there is anyway to track the delivery or know how to receive it because I put my residential address.

Please anyone who has done this before should assist me with advice or information on what to do.

Thank you.

There's no way to track it since it wasn't registered. Payoneer uses regular air mail to dispatch items to first timers.

Just locate the post office that services your area and let them know you are expecting a letter from Payoneer within the stipulated period.
Re: Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. by Miztadynamix(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

There's no way to track it since it wasn't registered. Payoneer uses regular air mail to dispatch items to first timers.

Just locate the post office that services your area and let them know you are expecting a letter from Payoneer within the stipulated period.

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tanker Loaded With Petroleum Jelly Chemical Falls In Ojo, Lagos / Tanker Somersaults, LASTMA & LASEMA Do Nothing Here's Why / Anger As Arik Air Disappoints Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.