Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Am Proud Of My Wife; Bill Clinton Responds To Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Am Proud Of My Wife; Bill Clinton Responds To Trump (455 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / I Flashed My Underwear To Attract Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud Of My Wife; Bill Clinton Responds To Trump by babataofab: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
The Former President of US, Bill Clinton has said that he his proud of his wife and very happy about the ways and manner she handled issues.

Bill Clinton who was reacting to the Republican Presidential Candidate, Danald Trump's gathering his accuser before debate, said; he was proud of his wife's way of handling predebate news conference staged by her Rival, Trump, in which he gathered three of the former president's accusers being the first time of addressing the issue publicly.

More: https://seyinaija..com.ng/2016/10/am-proud-of-my-wife-bill-clinton.html?m=1
Re: Am Proud Of My Wife; Bill Clinton Responds To Trump by Icedprince1d(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dangerous' Russia WANTS new Cold War and could storm UK embassy any time – MI6 boss

For full story log on to

www.princepalacenews..com

(1) (Reply)

Obama Shows Off His Jacked Willie. / Who is profiting from the hajj ? / This Young Man Was Responsible For World War One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.