Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Award Shows Not My Problem- Flavour(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Award Shows Not My Problem- Flavour(video) (500 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / Wizkid Receives His MTV EMA Award, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Shows Not My Problem- Flavour(video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016

Nigerian highlife music star Flavor has talked on growing up with enormous dreams, how he figured out how to take his profession to awesome statures and the way that global honors and acknowledgment don't characterize him or influence his vocation.

He discussed wandering into music as far back as 10 years prior and how he was a visionary.

He said:

"I've generally imagined that something like this would happen, how it was going to happen I didn't have the foggiest idea. I just trusted it was going to happen eventually and I'm so happy I'm seeing everything live occurrence."

He additionally talked on his super hit tune Nwa Baby including that it was simple for him to make the vibe the tune brought on the grounds that it was a unique exertion from him.

On global honors and acknowledgment, the music star expressed that it doesn't make a difference in the event that he gets perceived or not as what truly matters is for an artiste to continue doing what the fans need.

He was by all accounts unconcerned about getting grants or not getting perceived by honor bodies.

He talked encourage:

"The honors come, fine. They don't come, fine. Continue working… "

As per him, diligent work is the most essential element required by a forthcoming performer to get to the top.

He additionally talked about putting stock in consistency as it has helped him get to the pinnacle of his profession.

He conceded the Notjustok restrictive meeting backstage at the One Africa Music Fest which occurred in Broklyn, New York in July 2016.

Other significant entertainers on the night were Timaya, Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Banky W and Stonebwoy.

Chinedu "Season" Okoli is a multi-instrumentalist and vocalist who is really popular for a few hit melodies and his vigorous exhibitions.

He has likewise being in a few sentimental issues with glamorous ladies and has two infants without any father present by two unique ladies.

Watch the full meeting underneath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW9328LR47w
Source: http://gistcart.com/award-shows-not-problem-flavour/
Re: Award Shows Not My Problem- Flavour(video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
His life !

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong's Reaction After Sugar Was Added To His Rice / See Sexy Photos Of Roxanne Palleta / Davido Reveals How Much He Earns In A Week (the Amount Will Shock You!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.