Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! (4060 Views)

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk / Happy Brithday, Mukina! / Happy Birthday Theseeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
[size=18pt]Hey Mukina, I havent had the pleasure of getting to know you but HappyBirthday!!![/size]

[size=18pt]
TheSeeker- oh wise one, Party On Bro![/size]
wink

Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2009

grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehhe
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2009

cool cool cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2009

grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
Happy Birthday, you two!!!

Enjoy am. Muki, I owe you  a big lake of pammy tongue TheSeeker, I owe you a souvenir  wink
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2009

hhaahaahahha ok im gone for the day grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
errr. . . aint you a couple of days early   undecided
happy bornday in advace muki kiss kiss smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
Early Bird gets the worm grin grin grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2009
If itz really U guyz b-day, I fink U both shud go jump off d roof or better still, knock urselves out.
grin grin grin
But hey, Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by platinumnk(f): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2009

i dont think u ready . . . .
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
Platinumnk, you've always been a darling. Once again, you caught me unawares with your surprises. Thank you. Mukina, you have refused to share with me your year of birth but all the same, happy birthday to you. kiss

Gators, thank you for the present, it's wonderful. Thanks again wink
And this thread shouldn't be moved anywhere, it's my and Mukina's birthday grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
Wtf. U didn't thank me?
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
Wtf. U didn't thank me?
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
Wtf. When did Plat. start being male. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2009
Forgive me Puskin, I missed your post totally as I was glancing through the page. Thanks very much.  grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
U r forgiven.
Go nd sin no more.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
U r forgiven.
Go nd sin no more. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thank you but must you post twice? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by 404eater(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
lmap happy birthday u guys
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Urs is a special case. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by Secretz(f): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2009
Happy Birthday guys!!!

Many happy returns of the day, long life and prosperity and all that stuff . . . AMEN. grin kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by 190: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2009
happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday 2 u

happy birthday

happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U

How old are U now

How old are U now

How old are U nowww my friend (seeker)

How old are U now

THESEEKER, ? undecided

Hip hip hip
~~HURRRRRAY~~~
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2009
Secretz, thanks for the wishes, I sure won't let it pass me by on your birthday wink

190, my appreciation to you man. How old I am? I'm 99 years and old enough to be your grandpa grin grin grin so show some respect angry grin grin

404eater, are you going to send me some dog meat as birthday present? I can't seem to get any around here; thank you.

Puskin, I wanted to make sure because posting twice means wanting to get rice plates twice and no one should eat twice until everyone else has already eaten.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by bluespice(f): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2009
plat arent u early?
oh well, happy birthday luv,
hope u have a swell time
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by puskin: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2009
@Seeker
grin grin
K. U caught me.
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by 404eater(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2009
make we come chop 404 together man.
I dey bring 404 birthday meat cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by kosovo(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2009
@the seaker,
Chanting, Dancing, Flying papers, multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What does it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY. grin
this is simply wow cheesy, lack of words actually got me on this,,,

[size=18pt]H B D.[/size]. bro.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cool grin

ABRAKADABAYA . . . . . HIKOKO. . S, ARAMAAGAT.A.R.RE.
Make ur birthday wish. . . , , , . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . ,
konfirmed and granted, grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by TheSeeker(m): 1:48am On Oct 21, 2009
I wish to buy Toyota Camry 2009 by the end of the year. **blowing candles out** wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Planning A Party And Need Industrial Gas Burner? / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony / Beautiful Prewedding Shoot Of Nollywood Actress Ajanigo Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.