Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is She A Good Mother? How Best Can She Meet Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She A Good Mother? How Best Can She Meet Her? (633 Views)

For Those Who Have Lost Their Mother How Did You Cope / Planning To Meet Her Family For The FIRST Time. / Left For Nysc But Return Home To Meet Her Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Good Mother? How Best Can She Meet Her? by YoungSoldier(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Afternoon Nlanders, Here is the case of an aunt, about 39years, She last saw the daughter she had from her first marriage 13yrs ago since she was 3yrs due to the husband's torture and enough hardship she faced while with him. Although the whole blame is on my aunt for not being careful and patient enough to choose despite several warnings from both neighbours and even family members that this man in question is not a responsible one from what he was already known for "beating his wife to a pulp". Of course, my aunt was not his first wife, she still went ahead to marry him. Imagine a female child for that matter with no motherly care for 16yrs not at least even a stepmother to show her that love cause this man killed his first wife with this his irrational wife beating behaviour from what we heard years back. Nevertheless, this man continued to phone my aunt every now and then for sometimes after she left his place leaving behind a 3yrs old child reason being that she smuggled herself out of the house late in the night so the husband wouldnt be aware, he told her he still wanted her, he needed her, he would stop beating her if she could return and take care of her and her child, But the reverse was the case when my aunt visited an islamic cleric to confirm what the man said, the cleric said "this man is not ready to have you back for good, he already planned to use you for some nefarious acts which may take you life, if you love yourself and want to be alive hale and hearty, dont go there" my aunt out of covetousness said the cleric is wrong simply because this man is rich, she wanted to return to him, this prompted her to go meet another cleric and same result emanated. Seeing the condition of things, dad collected her phone and destroyed the sim this man called her on, by this, they wernt able to contact one another again since aunt doesnt use social media at all, she's plain illeterate. Fast forward to 2015, Aunt decided to go visit her baby daddy in accompany of her elder sister with a mindset of at least seeing her 16yrs old girl if not completely taking her away, Unfortunate was the case as they got to his former house as they were told he already moved to a new house with her daughter but left the other siblings there, they were also told he rarely allow the girl to mix with people or even move out with friends all in a bid not to let her know her mother, peharps, he told the poor girl her mother is dead, what a wicked man!! They were given the address of the new house but wasnt even able to gain entrance to the premises, they contacted the man to let him know of their arrival and he gave this funny reply thus "dont you ever think you have a child with me again, she cant know you and you cant know her either, shebi your uncle has given you another husband ,why calling me again" what a man!! a mother can not know her child and a child cannot know her mother. so wonderful to say. Inshort they werent able to see neither the girl nor the man and there insight both aunt and her accomplice couldnt tell them to give the siblings a phone number and secretly give the girl to call her when her dad is not arround, So dumb!
So Nlanders, what's your take on this matter?
Is aunt a good mother?
How best can we find her;
Social media? We only know her name and age.
Trying to go find her physically again? this place is very far, From Ondo to Lag also taking into consideration the man may not let see the girl again. Or should we accept our fate should the girl go older, she would look for her mother?
What do you think
NB; i'm youngSoldier and i fit deport my boys for barrack go meet this man beat hell outta him but not everything violence fit solve. lols joke though.
Our grammarians though, if you detect any error in my writeup, pls correct me i'm still a learner however learning never ends, no one is above mistake. who u EPP.
Re: Is She A Good Mother? How Best Can She Meet Her? by delishpot: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
She should find out what school the girl attends and see her there.
Re: Is She A Good Mother? How Best Can She Meet Her? by YoungSoldier(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
delishpot:
She should find out what school the girl attends and see her there.
Tnx, she ll do that

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Philosophies Nigerians Need To Change (must Read) / Don't Defile Yourself - E.o.t William / Vegetable Soup - Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.